Due to the current economic conditions employers have been able to immediately hire top tier talent on a temporary basis - often these are candidates who previously would only have been available for permanent positions.
Having a certain percentage of temporary workers helps companies remain agile and capable of quickly adapting to changing market conditions.Michael Page provides temporary and contract hiring solutions to help overcome challenges every organization faces in today’s market:
- Permanent headcount restrictions.
- Permanent search has been unsuccessful and the workload is piling up.
- Immediate coverage for maternity or sick leave.
- Unexpected departure or resignation.
- Try-before-you-buy: see if the candidate is the right person for the job and your organization.
- Company reorganization or relocation.
- Project work, holiday coverage and busy periods e.g. Tax season, month/quarter/year end close.