Accounting - Accountant/Bookkeeper jobs
146 Matching Jobs
- This role is responsible for Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expense Reports and other Accounting duties as assigned.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a proven staff resource seeking a path to expand his or her career and grow with a dynamic company.
- Growing, fast paced environment
- Clear career path with excellent management training
Our client is a Non-Profit organization that focuses on advocacy for the New York City mental health community.
- Exciting Growth Opportunities
- Not-For-Profit Organization
Our client is a social service organization that focuses on serving its community with affordable housing, health care, and financial support.
- Temp-To-Hire Opportunity
- Mission Driven Organization
Our client is in search if an immediately available Junior Accountant to join the team. This position will be reporting into the Accounting Director.
- Immediately Available
- Junior Accountant
Our client is a non-profit organization headquartered in downtown Manhattan looking for a grants accountant to join their accounting / finance team
- Grants Accountant
- Immediately Available
Our client is in search of a Staff Accountant
- Staff Accountant
The Senior Accountant will perform traditional accounting duties and will have experience within a non-profit
- Senior Accountant- Non-Profit ( temp to perm!)
- temp to perm Sr. Accountant - will go perm!!
Our client has an immediate temp to perm opportunity for a staff accountant with at least 2 years of Federal Grant Management experience. This role will encompass traditional accounting responsibilities , as well as, oversee the federal grants accounting and compliance requirements.
- Immediate opening- Staff Accountant with Federal Grant Experience!
- Staff Accountant ( Grant Manager)- Non Profit - Immediate need!
We are searching for a billing coordinator in New York City. Ideally, we are looking for candidates that come from a media background and have had previous media billing positions.
- Media Conglomerate
- Located in NYC
- This staff accountant role reports directly to a Controller, and then CFO, and requires the knowledge of Great Plains software. This person should have experience within the Consumer Goods Industry, experience closing the books each month, and handle fixed asset accounting.
- Fast-growing FMCG brand (backed by Fortune 500 Company) Seeking Staff Accountant
- Knowledge of Great Plains is Necessary, 3 years+ experience is preferred