Accounting - Accounts Payable jobs
55 Matching Jobs
Accounts Payable jobs
- New YorkTemporary
This job is a full cycle Accounts Payable position. The candidate will be processing around 250 invoices in conjunction with handling T&E reports.
- Temp to perm AP role with home goods organization
- Located in Manhattan
Candidate will be responsible for processing Accounts Payable vouchers / invoices, which includes data entry into the A/P system, review of all appropriate paperwork and signing authority, balancing of data, preparation and coordination of the check run. Additional responsibilities as needed
- Looking for a bright AP professional to join Manhattan based team
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance required, prior AP experience preferred
Maintain accounting document files, including: AP, AR, Reconciliations, and data entry. Responsibilities also include providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department.
- Established & Accessible Cosmetics Brand with offices in Downtown Manhattan
- 2 Years of Experience Required, Knowledge of Retail or Beauty Industry Preferred
This role requires a thorough knowledge of US GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements. The individual in this role will participate in processing invoices and payments, maintain AP sub-ledger, SOX compliance and the management of US staff as well as India.
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement- AP Manager ( Temp to Perm)
- Trusted Healthcare Consultant seeking AP Manager - Temp to Perm Opportunity
Our client, a manufacturing company located near Piscataway is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to cover a maternity leave.
ManhattanPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- Competitive Compensation
- Great industry exposure
Support the Accounts payable department to ensure timely, accurate processing and payment of all account payable invoices.
- Growing Non-Profit organization
- Social Service Organization
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient full-cycle processing of Supplier Invoices in accordance with departmental guidelines and process.
We are searching for an individual with the desire to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Great company culture
- Food & Beverages provided
This is a supporting role on the Controller ship team, reporting to the Accounting Manager. This role requires a strong understanding of the accounts payable process, a willingness to learn, excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Wine & Spirits organization in Manhattan is looking for an A/P Analyst
- Prior experience in A/P and consumer goods highly prefered
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in a well established manufacturing company and to receive dedicated training from the Controller. It is essential that you are a self-starter and ready to learn at a fast pace.
- Rapidly growing manufacturing company
- Work and learn closely with the Controller in a fast-growing team!
Our client is looking for a billing coordinator with a background in media and entertainment. Candidates need attention to detail and a commitment to the accuracy ion processing and reporting information.
- Large Media Conglomerate
- Based in New York City