Accounting - Accounts Payable jobs
64 Matching Jobs
Accounts Payable jobs
- BeverlyPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
Do you want to work for one of the oldest construction companies in New England with one of the strongest pipelines in the sector? Are you willing to do Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks as well as learn more about other general accounting tasks? Do you want to work in a team that reports directly to CFO/Controller of the business? If so the Accounts Payable/Receivable - Construction position could be the right opportunity. Please apply.
- AP, AR and General Accounting Responsibilities - reports to the CFO
- Family Owned Construction Company - long term career growth
This is a supporting role on the Controller ship team, reporting to the Accounting Manager. This role requires a strong understanding of the accounts payable process, a willingness to learn, excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Rising luxury goods organization in Manhattan is looking for an A/P Analyst
- Prior experience in A/P or A/P consumer goods are required
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient full-cycle processing of Supplier Invoices in accordance with departmental guidelines and process.
We are searching for an individual with the desire to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Great opportunity!
- Food and Drinks included
Our client is looking for someone with exceptional organization skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask, and adhere to deadlines. This role reports to the AP Manager and Associate Director.
- Travel & Expense Specialist
- Travel & Expense Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist with previous exposure in the media industry.
- Industry Leading
- Media Company
Our client is a leading media company in the heart of Manhattan looking for a full cycle accounts payable candidate.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Accounts Payable coordinator for a leading media company
- Temp to perm
The Senior Accountant is responsible for creating and distributing financials to upper management monthly. You will prepare and post journal entries, accruals, estimates, creating/maintaining fixed assets, and balance sheet/P&L reconciliations.
- Looking to charge your career
- Great opportunity in a rapidly growing company
One of our best clients located in NYC is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team.
NortonPermanentUSD40,000 - USD48,000
- Seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist
- Growing firm in NYC
Are you interested in taking the next step in your accounting career? Do you have a manufacturing background in accounting? If so, the Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist - Manufacturing could be the perfect role for you. This role will be responsible for various financial functions within Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. This role will report directly to the Accounting Manager and affords the applicant with a great opportunity for training.
- Excellent Position for Recent Graduates with about 2 Years Experience
- Internal Growth Opportunities