Accounting - Accounts Receivable jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Accounts Receivable jobs
- New YorkTemporary
The Chargebacks Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely Accounts Receivable processes and functions in a fast-paced, high-volume organization. The individual MUST be a strong collector of past due invoices and be able to investigate and resolve chargebacks.
- Our client makes custom jewelry and distributes to large retailers
- Candidate must have experience in the retail/wholesale industry
My client, located in Astoria, is a rapidly growing REIT that is seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate.
- Rapidly Growing Company
- Located in Astoria
Our client is a social service agency that focuses on the health and well being of children.
- Immediate Interview Availability
- Internal Growth Opportunity
The Collections Specialist will working cross functionally in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Dynamic role working with various teams
- Great experience working with a global company
Our media client is looking for an accounts receivable associate who can hit the ground running. If you're looking for the opportunity to grow with a media company in New York City, this position is right for you.
- Opportunity with a well known media company
- New York City
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
CambridgePermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Rapidly growing wholesale/manufacturing organization needing collections expert
- Inventory and collections experience is required, Epicore software if possible
The Accounts Receivable Specialist - Biotech will join a motivated and collaborative team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing the invoicing and collection process from beginning to end and assisting the team with financial administrative tasks. This is a role that will require a person who is hands on and enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Report Directly to the Start-Ups CFO
- Work Closely with other Executive Leadership
This role provides the opportunity for a junior accountant to jump onto a growing team, where they will handle Accounts Receivable, reconciliations for customer accounts, processing cash receipts and posting payments, in addition to building and maintaining strong relationships with the rest of the Accounting & Finance function.
- Growing Food & Bev Company in Midtown Manhattan
- Team Events, Laid-Back Work Atmosphere, Bonus + Equity offered!
Our client is in search of a Biller to join their team here in Manhattan. This position is an immediate start in the Finance Department.
- Medical Biller
- Temp to Hire