Accounting - Accounts Receivable jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Accounts Receivable jobs
- New YorkTemporaryUSD18 - USD25 per hour (USD37,437 - USD51,996)
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking a Collections Specialist to join their growing team.
- Seeking an Experienced Collections Specialist
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
The E-Billing Specialist is responsible for the timely submission of e-bills for a large number of the firm's clients. This position with report directly into the Billing Supervisor and assist Billing Partners with the administration of unbilled inventory and the preparation of client billings, including electronic filings and completing and submitting monthly accruals.
InternationalTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- Seeking a motivated E-Billing Specialist with Law Firm experiance
- An exciting opportunity to work with a presitgious Law Firm located in Manhattan
Our client is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst to become a vital member of their Accounting team. This is a busy, fast-paced environment where you can enjoy taking ownership of your work.
- Experienced Billing Analyst needed for large Non-Profit
- Must be comfortable handling State, Federal, County and Private Bill Pay
Fantastic hiring opportunity for Corporate Billing Professionals that posses a strong technical A/R and Billing background and experience in a corporate setting.
- Corporate Billing Specialist Needed!
- Great Opportunity For Corporate Billing Professionals!
The client is looking to hire a Billing & Collections Manager to lead the Billing & Collections team. The position reports directly to the Director of Revenue Accounting, and takes ownership of handling the day-to-day billing for new and existing products, creating and execution of billing initiatives, and engineering billing process improvements. The position is highly visible to upper management, and requires strong leadership skills.
- Global TV Media Company in Midtown Manhattan
- Seeking Billing & Collections Manager
Growing Health Non profit seeking an experienced Director of Revenue to join their growing Organization.
ConshohockenTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing Health Non-profit
- Seeking a Director of Revenue to join their thriving team
Our client is seeking a mature AR Specialist to join their Accounting team.
InternationalTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- Experienced AR Specialist needed for busy Accounting Department
- Must have GL, Cash Apps, Billing and Credit/Collections experience
Our client has an immediate opening for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist who takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Must have AR, Cash Applications & Collections Experience
- Excellent work environment, competitive hourly rate
Global fashion organization seeking an accounts receivable associate with 1-2 years of corporate experience.
New YorkTemporaryUSD22 - USD26 per hour (USD45,756 - USD54,076)
- Accounts Receivable Associate for Leading Fashion Brand
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree is Required, 1+ Years Experience
A luxury retail company is seeking an Accounts Receivable, with the ability to perform Chargebacks. The successful candidate needs to have at least 8 years' experience in Accounts Receivable position, strong communication and organizational skills. Proficiency with MS Excel (Pivot Tables and V-lookup) and Associates Degree is a must.
- ASAP Start
- Company benefits!