Accounting - Accounts Receivable jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Accounts Receivable jobs
- DallasPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
Michael page have partnered with a leading national Single and Multifamily Development and Rental firm with a significant portfolio of assets throughout USA. based out of the Dallas HQ our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional to join their growing finance team as a Property Accountant 1.
- Large growing Single and Multifamily development and rental firm
- Opportuntity to join a growing Finance and Accounting team
This position is responsible for billing of federal, county and city grants and all other Agency supported grants and Management Services related accounts. Depositing of contract payments, cash contributions and other miscellaneous duties of the Billing Department.
OrlandoPermanentUSD25,000 - USD35,000
- Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper
- Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper
Exciting opportunity to join an established manufacturing business as they expand their operations in the US.
This part time position will be for 20 hours a week, Monday to Friday, full time.
- Exciting opportunity to join an established manufacturing business
- 20 hours a week
One of our best clients located in Morris County is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team.
- Seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist
- Growing firm in Morris County
The Credit and Collections Manager will oversee a growing department and responsible for strategic initiatives for the organization.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD18 - USD27 per hour (USD37,437 - USD56,156)
- Credit and Collection Manager
- Credit and Collections Manager
The Accounts Receivable/Chargeback Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely Accounts Receivable processes and functions in a fast-paced, high-volume retail organization. The individual MUST be a strong collector of past due invoices and be able to investigate and resolve chargebacks.
New YorkTemporaryUSD20 - USD26 per hour (USD41,597 - USD54,076)
- Temp to perm opportunity with a growing jewelry organization
- Chargebacks experience required
Looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Handle all AR responsibilities
- Coordinate monthly collections for all parts of the business
The Chargebacks Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely Accounts Receivable processes and functions in a fast-paced, high-volume organization. The individual MUST be a strong collector of past due invoices and be able to investigate and resolve chargebacks.
- Our client makes custom jewelry and distributes to large retailers
- Candidate must have experience in the retail/wholesale industry
My client is a multi-billion dollar luxury and fashion goods company looking for an accounts receivable manager to assume responsibility for all daily tasks related to completing the monthly close of accounts receivable in a timely and accurate fashion.
- High end luxury fashion goods company
- Looking to build out the vibrant New York Office
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position requires day-to-day accounts receivable duties. This includes but not limited to - Processing of customer invoices, payments, and refunds with an overall focus and effort to decrease the receivable balance. This position requires collaboration between multiple departments within the organization.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Downtown Manhattan
- ASAP start within a team-oriented environment