Accounting - Accounts Receivable jobs
67 Matching Jobs
Accounts Receivable jobs
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join its growing team.
HoustonPermanentUSD63,000 - USD68,000
- Seeking Accounts Receivable Specialist; Permanent Opportunity
- Growing Manufacturing Firm in Manhattan
Michael Page have partnered with a leading commercial, office, industrial and mixed use real estate development and management firm who are actively seeking a Senior Property Accountant to join their team as a Financial Operations Associate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced property accountant with either commercial or multifamily development experience to join this ward wining business.
- Large mixed use development firm with a growing account function
- Opportunity to join a highly established business within the Houston Area
Our client, located in Fairfield County, is seeking a Senior AR Specialist to join its growing team.
- Senior AR Specialist
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
Non-Profit organization seeks a billing specialist to handle high volume accounts receivables.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD20 - USD30 per hour (USD41,597 - USD62,395)
- Immediate Interview Availability
The Accounts Receivable/Chargeback Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely Accounts Receivable processes and functions in a fast-paced, high-volume retail organization. The individual MUST be a strong collector of past due invoices and be able to investigate and resolve chargebacks.
White PlainsPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Immediate need for a PART-TIME Chargebacks Specialist
- Industry experience required
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor / Specialist to create and streamline processes. This role is soft collections, focusing on relationship building as clients are high-end retailers.
- Credit and Collections Supervisor needed in Westchester County
- Luxury Retail company looking to add an Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Brooklyn based non-profit client seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join an established team.
- Nationwide not-for-profit organization
- Immediate interview availablity
This position will include, accounts receivable, cash applications and heavy chargebacks. The ideal candidate will have experience working with high-end retail stores such as, Saks, Neiman, Nordstrom etc. The position will report directly to the Controller and work in a team of 5 people.
- Well established apparel company (Manufacturing)
- Temp-to-perm position - will be training with former AR Coordinator
Our client is looking for a talented Accounts Receivable staff member to work as a part of the corporate Accounting & Finance Team, reporting to the Accounting Manager.
New YorkTemporaryUSD23 - USD30 per hour (USD47,836 - USD62,395)
- Experienced AR Specialist with Accounting and Collections Experience
- Excellent Opportunity to learn new skills
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position requires day-to-day accounts receivable duties. This includes but not limited to - Processing of customer invoices, payments, and refunds with an overall focus and effort to decrease the receivable balance. This position requires collaboration between multiple departments within the organization.
- Awesome opportunity!
- Great company culture with Breakfast and Lunch included!