Accounting - Business Analysis / Systems Analysis jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Systems Analysis jobs
- Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanent
The Data Analyst will work cross functionally with the senior marketing and executive team providing analytical sales and data reports.
- Sales Analyst
- Data Sales Analyst
Rapidly-growing CPG company based in the Parsippany area is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. This person will be responsible for ensuring accurate and detailed reporting of financial statements, as well as supporting expenses management, budgeting and reporting, and cost control. This includes handling the month-end close processes, analyzing, reconciling, and accruing expenses, and submitting weekly and monthly reporting to management.
- Fast-paced CPG company
- Growing rapidly
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical staff. At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
- Fast Paced - Loop Based Recrutment Consultancy
- High degree of autonomy - Industry Leading Team
The Senior Financial Analyst is a critical component to the future of the company, as such we are seeking very strong candidates for the position.
- Experienced Senior Financial Analyst Needed for a mid-sized company
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Modeling
The financial analyst for finance strategy & planning, will play a vital role in helping chart the course for the future of our client. As the digital age moves forward, this role will continue to help the company adapt and change for the future.
- Large Media Company located in Midtown Manhattan
- Financial Analyst role with room to grow
Our company is a major media conglomerate. Ideal candidate will have finance / accounting background with digital media experience.
- Our company is a major media conglomerate.
- Ideal candidate will have finance / acct. background with digital experience.
Do you want to work in Boston for a reputable Law Firm? If so, the Financial Analyst role could be the perfect opportunity for you. The FP&A role will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis to support the partners and other internal clients.
GreenwichPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
- 3-5 yrs experience in financial reporting and analysis (Law or Service Industry)
- Work in the FP&A team at a leading Global Law Firm
The Business Analyst position offers the opportunity to develop models and work on projects that will have a direct impact on the sales and operations of the company in the service we offer. The ideal candidate is organized, detailed oriented and willing to accept new challenges that will help the company grow, excel and succeed.
NorwalkPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Market leading manufacturing with North American footprint
- Looking for a visible Business Analyst with distribution/logistics experience
Looking for a 6-month contract Business Analyst professional
Garden CityPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Leading CPG company in Norwalk
- Looking for a 6-month contract Business Analyst professional
The Real Estate Accountant will be an integral part of the accounting team at a well-established and successful developer. Must have at least 1 year experience working on an accounting team. Main job functions will include bank reconciliations, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Established real estate developer seeks junior accountant to join growing team
- Chance to perfect accounting skills and gain industry experience