Accounting - Business Analysis / Systems Analysis jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Systems Analysis jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
The client is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to come join them in their 30th floor Midtown Manhattan office with a gorgeous view of the New York City. You will be given a competitive base salary, generous bonus structure, world-class benefits package, constant exposure to upper management and unmatched career growth potential.
ManhattanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Industry Leading Global Digital Media Company Located In Midtown Manhattan
- Seeking Sr. Financial Analyst With Competitive Compensation
Our client is looking to bring a financial analyst onto their growing team.
- Blue chip Media company seeking a Financial Analyst
- Global organization with HQ in Midtown Manhattan
The Data Analyst will work cross functionally with the senior marketing and executive team providing analytical sales and data reports.
- Sales Analyst
- Data Sales Analyst
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical staff. At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
- Fast Paced - Loop Based Recrutment Consultancy
- High degree of autonomy - Industry Leading Team
The financial analyst for finance strategy & planning, will play a vital role in helping chart the course for the future of our client. As the digital age moves forward, this role will continue to help the company adapt and change for the future.
- Large Media Company located in Midtown Manhattan
- Financial Analyst role with room to grow
Do you want to work in Boston for a reputable Law Firm? If so, the Financial Analyst role could be the perfect opportunity for you. The FP&A role will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis to support the partners and other internal clients.
- 3-5 yrs experience in financial reporting and analysis (Law or Service Industry)
- Work in the FP&A team at a leading Global Law Firm