Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Florham ParkPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
This role will be involved with budgeting and forecasting, gross to net accounting, and management reporting for pharmaceutical organization. Will be reporting to the Director of Revenue Accounting
- Growing pharmaceutical company with presence globally
- Must have gross to net/revenue experience
Need a hard-working Financial Analyst who is comfortable working in a large company with diverse backgrounds. Looking for self-motivating individual with strategic, analytical, and financial background.
CambridgePermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Global Pharmaceutical Company in need of Financial Advisor
- Room for growth in a fast-paced environment
Do you want to work for an expanding company? Are you a financial analyst looking to grow out your career at a successful entity? If so, the Financial Analyst - Biotechnology position could be the perfect role for you. Due to sustained growth, the company has created a new role within the Financial, Planning and Analysis team for a commercially astute Finance Analyst.
VernonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Provide detailed Financial Analysis to Senior Managers and Scientiest
- Support the Finance Business Partner for Manufacturing and Innovation
This is a great opportunity for ambitious candidates to develop a strategic career within finance. Chances to partake in exciting projects for an up and coming retail brand.
New YorkTemporaryUSD35 - USD40 per hour (USD72,794 - USD83,194)
- Opportunity to grow a more strategic career in finance
- Join a dynamic and fast growing retail brand
Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, forecasting, modeling and internal controls. Perform in-depth, moderately complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for operating forecasts.
InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Great Company
- Commuter Benefits
This position will be responsible for assisting the corporate FP&A team with financial close and analytical support. Responsibilities will include financial modeling, setting targets, forecasting, savings tracking, phasing, executing roll-ups, reporting and providing insights and analysis. The individual should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization and able to develop positive relationships in order gather information and influence decision making.
- Leading consumer goods company based in Fairfield County
- Looking for a talented corporate level Financial Analyst
Looking for a Financial Analyst for our growing finance team. Tech industry experience is a must.
HoustonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Growing Tech Start-up Looking for a Financial Analyst
- Tech Industry Experience is a Must
Michael Page have partnered with a large owner and operator of solar energy facilities throughout USA who are currently seeking a highly experienced financial analyst and investment professional to join their growing team. the successful Financial and Investment analyst will be reporting into the Director and CFO of the business supporting all aspects of their growing portfolio of assets throughout USA.
BostonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD80,000
- Financial and Investment Analyst position within a growing renewables business
- Opportunity to report into the Finance Director and CEO
Boston based firm seeks Big 4 qualified professionals to join their highly remunerated, work/ life balance orientated, project based, Financial Services firm.
- Boston based
- Consulting (Non-Audit)
Global Financial Services Firm looking to hire an Assistant Vice President of Accounting for their Private Equity Funds in San Francisco. The role will be responsible for a range of financial and accounting duties for the firm's PE clients. The AVP will have to expertly apply accounting principles in direct relation to alt. investment funds, and help generate company growth.
- Global FS firm looking for AVP of Accounting
- Experience in PE/Alt. Investments Preferred