Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Fort WorthPermanentUSD70,000 - USD95,000
Exciting opportunity to join one of the Country's leading Commercial GC Firms.
You will be engaged on the firm's most high profile projects to ensure their timely completion.
Fort WorthPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing National GC
- You will be working on the company's most high profile projects
Exciting opportunity to join one of the Country's leading Commercial Construction companies.
You will be working on their most high profile projects, taking responsibility for their cost and change management.
New YorkTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- Exciting opportunity to work for a growing National GC
- You will be engaged on their most high profile projects
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join its growing team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Staff Accountant
- Growing firm in Manhanttan
The role is to provide support to EVP, on a wide range of projects including new and existing clients and products. Provide financial, project and analytical support to decision making for the team, including sales, marketing, and management of existing and prospective clients and products. This position will enhance reporting and analysis tools to promote sales and marketing activities.
Agoura HillsPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Large High Performing REIT
- Strong Career Development
The ideal senior financial analyst will have a track record of success in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who takes ownership and pride in their work and who has an open-mind and positive attitude. You will also be able to commute to Agoura Hills.
BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Growing business in Agoura Hills requires a senior financail analyst
- This role is primarily focused on analysis of compensation
Do you want to work for an expanding International, Publicly Traded Biotech Company? Are you interested in building your career at a company that values their employees and offers a variety of interesting benefits and perks. If so, the Cost Accountant - Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical could be the perfect role for you.
- Work directly with Costing and Inventory Manager
- Competitive Salary and Attractive Benefits Package with Share Options
The Sales Analyst is responsible for working with the Director of Supply Chain to develop reporting for the sales, operations, Inventory and Planning (SIOP) functions.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel desired
- Analytical mindset and strong communicator wanted
Top media company looking to add a Corporate Financial Analyst to the finance team in our New York office location.
Agoura HillsPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
- Financial Analyst Role for a Leading Media Company
- Temp to Perm
Our client in one of the leading provider of medical facilities in the US, and also manages over 300 medical professionals. This role focuses on the analysis of compensation for those medical staff.
FrederickPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Financial Analyst - Agoura Hills
- This role is primarily focused on analysis of compensation of staff
Do you want to manage and perform financial analysis and cash management for a company to increase the internal rate of return, gross margin and return multiples and get rewarded for it? Would you like to utilize your construction and development industry experience and report to Executive Members of an organization? If so then this Senior Financial Analyst - Construction could the ideal position for you. Apply now for consideration within 48 hours.
- Advanced Excel Skills Required
- Reports to the Board of Directors