Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
69 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
Global retail company is seeking a strong Financial Analyst to join its growing team
New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
- Financial Analyst
- Growing Global Organization
Phenomenal opportunity to join an established, iconic New York broadcast media firm. The Financial Analyst will report to the Finance Manager and assist in the day to day operations of the Finance department.
New YorkPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Broadcast media firm seeking Financial Analyst
- Exciting opportunity in an iconic NYC company
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital media company in a role with tremendous career growth potential. The position will report to the Director of Finance, and will develop and manage budgets and financial reports. Prior media industry experience required.
ConcordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- NYC based digital media company seeking Senior Financial Analyst
- Great Opportunity in a rapidly growing company
The Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturing will be a key contributor to the FP&A function for the Supply Chain group. The successful applicant will act as a Business Partner to drive analysis, measurement, and understanding of the financial performance in the Supply Chain areas. This role leads critical activities as part of the bimonthly forecast process, annual plan process, and monthly close. Join to become the next member of a successful company.
- Interact with Senior Management on a Routine Basis
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to cross-functional teams
Working within the Gross to Net department and reporting to the Director of Finance, this role focuses on processing of rebate invoices within the Contract Sphere system, month end close transactions, preparation of account reconciliations and analysis and review of financial information related to revenue accounting, with an emphasis on revenue deductions
- Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Comapny seeking Senior Financial Analyst
- Fast-paced and exciting work environment
An exciting chance to join a leading Manhattan Education Institution as a Senior Financial Analyst. In this role, candidates will develop and manage budgets and build revenue projections as well as additional responsibilities.
WarwickPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a well known institution in New York
- Seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their thriving team
The Financial Analyst - Leadership and Development Program position provides the opportunity to rapidly progress your career to Management and Controller level. If you are a driven and hardworking individual, then this role is the perfect fit for you. The role provides candidates with an overarching understanding of Financial practices while developing you as a future leader within the company.
StamfordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Big 4 Candidates Highly Desired or Industry Experience
- Rapidly Quick Growth to Management and Controller Roles
The Financial Planning Analyst will join the growing FP&A team, managing the company forecasting model, performing trend and cause of change analysis, support the monthly and quarterly forecasting and annual budget processes across brands. The analyst will manage long term financial models, including balance sheet and cash flows.
- Leading consumer goods company
- Corporate level analyst with experience in business decisions and strategy
A Financial Analyst is responsible for valuing life insurance policies for a life settlement, which is the
sale of a life insurance policy.
- JR financial analyst
- financial analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) will be reporting into the Director of Finance for this pre-IPO International Pharmaceutical business. The SFA will be responsible for budgeting, planning, and reporting for the executive team and board of directors.
- SAS and/or SQL experience is a plus
- FP&A and Budgeting background is REQUIRED