Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- DanburyPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
Providing effective financial and accounting leadership through fair assessment of projects and initiatives, optimization and sensitivities to the competitive environment to generate superior business results for the company.
ConcordPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Industry Leading Global Brand
- Strategic Finance Opportunity
The Senior Financial Analyst Value Chain - Manufacturing will be a key contributor to the FP&A function for the Supply Chain group. The successful applicant will act as a Business Partner to drive analysis, measurement, and understanding of the financial performance in the Supply Chain areas. This role leads critical activities as part of the bimonthly forecast process, annual plan process, and monthly close. Apply now to join a great team.
StamfordTemporaryUSD20 - USD30 per hour (USD41,597 - USD62,395)
- Interact with Senior Management on a Routine Basis
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to the Supply Chain Group
** This role is a contract role with potential to go perm **
- Entry Level Financial Analyst opportunity in Hospitality Indsutry
- Hotel Group seeking analytical professional to join growing team!
Our client is an established Health Care focused Nonprofit organization located in Midtown Manhattan.
BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- Urgent Hiring Need
Do you want to work for a leading real estate and development company in Boston that manages some of the most prestigious and well-known properties in Downtown Boston, MA? Do you have an accounting background in property or construction? Do you want to work for a company that has a large domestic footprint of high-end, luxury properties? If so the Senior Property Accountant - Boston opportunity could be the right opportunity for you. If interested, apply.
New YorkPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Manage the accounting for a diverse portfolio of Premium Boston Properties
- Downtown Boston MA Location - Easily Accessible
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital media company in a role with tremendous career growth potential. The position will report to the Director of Finance, and will develop and manage budgets and financial reports. Prior media industry experience required.
New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- NYC based digital media company seeking Senior Financial Analyst
- Great Opportunity in a rapidly growing company
Phenomenal opportunity to join an established, iconic New York broadcast media firm. The Financial Analyst will report to the Finance Manager and assist in the day to day operations of the Finance department.
- Broadcast media firm seeking Financial Analyst
- Exciting opportunity in an iconic NYC company
We are looking for you- the highly motivated, best talent to join our team as a financial analyst. Daily responsibilities will include preparing budgets and forecasts, conduct analysis, monthly reporting, and supporting the finance manager. This is a perfect opportunity to kick start your career and join one of the world's leading media companies.
- Large Media Company Located in NYC
- Seeking Highly Motivated Financial Analyst
Are you looking to join a team of highly motivated individuals in a rapidly growing digital media company? Do you want to work in a fun, performance based environment? We are looking for you- th best, self-starting talent- to bring on to our as a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst.
New YorkPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Fast Growing Digital Media Company Located in New York City
- Seeking Highly Motivated FP&A Analyst
Tremendous opportunity to work for a trending NYC based digital media company. The client is looking for a Senior Financial analyst to join to team. Media experience required. MBA is a plus!
- Nyc Based Trending Digital Media Company
- Seeking Highly Motivated Senior Financial Analyst