Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
116 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the organization's budgeting, accounting, audit, tax and related activities, and overseeing the fiscal department.
- Well Rounded Non-Profit Accounting Manager
- For Exciting Social Service Organization
This is an opportunity to join the management team of a growing firm in the Philadelphia Area. The perfect role for an individual who enjoys both hands-on work in the plant and interacting with C-Levels
- Growth Role in Global Company
- Great Senior Management Team
Looking for a controller who can wear many hats and report directly to the CFO.
HartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Rapidly growing ad agency looking for a controller
- Reports directly to CFO
Supporting all aspects of external SEC reporting as well as direct involvement and review of the consolidation process
- Leading Global Brand
- Unmatched Growth Opportunity
The Senior Retail Accountant is responsible for the month end close procedures for all stores and entities of the brand, in addition to assisting the Controller with US GAAP compliance, establishing internal controls, and handling foreign currencies.
ManhattanPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Luxury Apparel & Fashion Designer seeking Senior Accountant, 5 Years+
- Knowledge of Inventory Analysis, Store Operations, & Multi-Entity Accounting
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing out a team and implementing processes. You will work hand in hand with the CFO on a daily basis and be extremely influential in your ideas.
- Start-Up Cosmetics Company
- Building out a team
Financial Controller of a soon to be market-leading, exciting new Cosmetics start-up based in the hip downtown neighborhood of SoHo
- Exciting cosmetics start-up looking for a new Financial Controller
- Fresh, market leading start-up based in NYC
This role is responsible for Providing financial insight and analysis to the Director of Plant Operations for the company's four manufacturing locations. More specifically, the role handles associated forecasting, reporting and analysis of all key operating measurements for the manufacturing plants while also ensuring adherence to internal financial controls. In addition, this role will provide analytic insight for the growth and direction of the company.
- Business Partner with CFO and Directors to make Strategic Operation Decisions
- Handle 4 Plant Facilities
Our client who is a mid sized non profit is in search of a Controller to help lead their accounting / finance team in midtown Manhattan
- Interim - Immediate Start
The primary responsibilities of the Controller will include direct oversight of the development and construction accounting teams. Responsibilities will also include leading the creation and implementation policies and procedures in order to resolve accounting issues.
- Exposure to multiple departments
- Opportunity with growing Real Estate company