Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- MorristownPermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
Finance Director reporting to the President will oversee accounting and finance efforts of organization and manage financial procedures.
- Finance Director reporting to President of Non-Profit organization
- Newly created role with oversee finances of organization
The Manager, FP&A will oversee one Financial Analyst, working directly with the Director of Finance and CFO.
- Opportunity to Join Rapidly-Expanding Food & Beverage Organization
- Required: 5+ Years in Finance, MBA, Food and Beverage
Director of Accounting for North American operations of a market leading French luxury fashion Organization based equidistant between SoHo and Union Square
New YorkPermanentUSD150,000 - USD250,000
- accounting, controller, consumer goods, luxury
- manager, director, New York
This growing digital media firm is seeking a finance leader/business partner. The Chief Financial Officer will be the first finance hire in the organization.
- Profitable Digital Media Start Up seeking Finance Leader
- Growing organization
Seeking a dymanic Director of Finance for this growing organization. It is the goal of this role to add value to the business by providing the management team timely and accurate reports and recommendations and be able to speak "beyond the numbers".
BostonPermanentUSD160,000 - USD180,000
- Director of Finance for Cosmetics Start-Up
- Exciting strategic financial leadership role
Reporting directly into the Controller within the firm, supervising the Compensation & Benefits accounting function as the Vice President of Accounting Director.
- VP Opportunity
- large global financial service player
The Chief Financial Officer will direct all aspects of accounting and finance operations, maintaining accounting policies, processes and systems and ensuring internal controls are properly designed and operating effectively, overseeing an FP&A and Accounting team of 5.
- Opportunity to Join Fast-Paced, Growing Cosmetics Brand
- Required: 10+ Years in Finance, CPA and MBA, Cosmetics/Retail/CPG
The Director of Finance will report to the corporate Chief Financial Officer and will be the top finance position over the insurance portion of this growing business.
- MLTC seeking a Direcor of Finance
- Must have operational managed cared finance experience
The Chief Financial Officer will report to the owner/principal of the organization.
- Must have experience reporting to a Principal/Owner
- Business operations experience is required
The Controller / Director of Finance will report directly to the CFO and take the lead for all financial reporting and budgeting. The Controller will also be responsible for overseeing the month, quarter, and year end close. Additionally, the Controller will help recruit, retain, and develop staff.
- Seeking a Controller/ Director of Finance
- One of the fastest growing MLTC & FIDA business in New York