Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobAllentownPermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
Oversees all agency accounting and information technology practices, including accounting department, IT department, budget preparation, financial reports, tax and audit functions, and risk management. In cooperation with leadership, directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; oversees the investment of funds and studies, analyzes and reports on trends. Ensures compliance with all funding source regulations.
- VP of Finance Needed!
- Non-Profit Experience Required!
Advertising Agency is seeking an FP&A Director to oversee global FP&A operations. This position will sit in the company's New York City office (in midtown) and report into the Global CFO. The FP&A Director will oversee a team of 3.
- Advertising agency is seeking a Global FP&A Director
- Incredible opportunity to oversee FP&A functions for exciting agency
Great opportunity to join a high growth, well-capitalized, profitable, private equity backed hospitality technology/software/consulting and digital marketing services company in Midtown Manhattan. The VP of Finance will report directly to the CEO and have direct interaction with members of Senior Management and the Board of Directors. VP of Finance will report into New York City HQ.
- Incredible opportunity at digital media startup
- Looking for a VP of Finance to lead the finance/strategy operations
Advertising Agency is seeking a VP Client Finance. This role will oversee all Client Finance for North America and report directly into the Agency's NA CFO. The position will sit in agency's New York City HQ.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Advertising Agency is seeking VP Finance
- Exciting opportunity to lead NA Client Finance team and report into CFO
Advertising/media agency in New York City is seeking a CFO to lead its finance and accounting functions.
- Advertising/media company is seeking a CFO to lead its finance team
- Incredible opportunity to lead a growing agency's finance functions
One of the world's largest advertising networks is seeking a Client Finance Director to report into CFO in New York City.
Oklahoma CityPermanentUSD150,000 - USD180,000
- Advertising agency is seeking a Client Finance Director
- Role will oversee Client Finance department and report into CFO
Since this professional will not make strategic decisions in tax, treasury and corporate development initiatives, we are really looking for a solid senior business controller or a Finance Director (P&A), executive with proven track record managing accounting and finance teams, acting close to the business to make key decisions regarding cost reduction, internal controls, capex management, international reporting, budgeting, planning and analysis and sales pricing (project based sales).
- Post M&A context, owned by an international biotechnology group
- We are looking for an experienced FP&A executive to be the CFO for the US
Outstanding growth opportunity for a high level Finance professional in the Scranton area. Opportunity offers a managerial platform and exposure to upper company management. Background in technology and ability to travel is required.
ManhattanPermanentUSD110,000 - USD125,000
- Position of Growth with Company-Wide Exposure
- Exciting Industry
Client Finance Director role will build/oversee a team of analysts and report directly to CFO.
- Advertising company is seeking Client Finance Director for NYC office
- Exciting opportunity to grow finance department
Our Client is seeking a go-getter Director of FP&A - Revenue to join their growing and dynamic finance team. This individual will work alongside the finance team on budgeting, forecasting, and supporting the monthly financial review process for the entire eCommerce organization.
- Competitive Opportunity for Finance Execs at a Top Company in Retail Industry!
- Be Challenged and Rewarded in this Director of FP&A Role at Exciting Company