Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobAllentownPermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
Oversees all agency accounting and information technology practices, including accounting department, IT department, budget preparation, financial reports, tax and audit functions, and risk management. In cooperation with leadership, directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; oversees the investment of funds and studies, analyzes and reports on trends. Ensures compliance with all funding source regulations.
- VP of Finance Needed!
- Non-Profit Experience Required!
As Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis, this role will provide hands on leadership at an upper level role. This position will report directly to the CFO. As VP of FP&A this role will have a say in the major financial decisions of a growing multimedia network. Based in Brooklyn, this is an international company.
- International Television/Media Network
- Seeking VP of FP&A for growing media network
Vice President of Finance at a progressive VC backed Food and Beverage organization based near Union Square in New York City.
- Vice President of Finance, New York, Food and Beverage
- Vice President, VP, Finance, Finance Executive
The Chief Financial Officer will report to the owner/principal of the organization.
San AntonioPermanentUSD130,000 - USD170,000
- Must have experience reporting to a Principal/Owner
- Business operations experience is required
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment firm specializing in multifamily and commercial properties throughout USA. Based out of San Antonio and reporting into the owner and CEO our client is seeking a highly experienced financial professional with significant capital markets, debt and equity experience to join their team as a Chief Investment and Finance officer.
- CIO / CFO needed for a growing real estate investment firm in San Antonio
- Investment professional will also focus on capital, debt and equity raising
Financial Controller for North American operations of a market leading Manufacturer/wholesaler of Consumer Products, across a variety of industries.
NorwalkPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Financial Controller, Manufacturing/Wholesale, Consumer Products, New York, CPA
- Controller, CPA, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager
Senior Director of Finance opportunity in Fairfield County. This role will oversee financial operations and implement system improvements.
- Finance Leader needed in growing CPG company
- Finance Director opportunity in Fairfield County
The Controller / Director of Finance will report directly to the CFO and take the lead for all financial reporting and budgeting. The Controller will also be responsible for overseeing the month, quarter, and year end close. Additionally, the Controller will help recruit, retain, and develop staff.
- Seeking a Controller/ Director of Finance
- One of the fastest growing MLTC & FIDA business in New York
The successful candidate will lead financial administration, business planning and budgeting. With their complex program offerings and diverse financing sources, there is a need for timely and accurate reporting, as well as the ability to plan for future growth and changes in funding. Knowledge and understanding of compliance and budgeting requirements for nonprofits is critical.
- Seeking a dynamic VP of Finance for a $25M Non-Profit Organization
- Experience with City, State, and Federal grants required
Advertising Agency is seeking a VP Client Finance. This role will oversee all Client Finance for North America and report directly into the Agency's NA CFO. The position will sit in agency's New York City HQ.
- Advertising Agency is seeking VP Finance
- Exciting opportunity to lead NA Client Finance team and report into CFO