Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobAllentownPermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
Oversees all agency accounting and information technology practices, including accounting department, IT department, budget preparation, financial reports, tax and audit functions, and risk management. In cooperation with leadership, directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; oversees the investment of funds and studies, analyzes and reports on trends. Ensures compliance with all funding source regulations.
- VP of Finance Needed!
- Non-Profit Experience Required!
The Controller will be a key member of the finance team and will be integral to the achievement of the financial goals of the business. They will be in charge of managing the Headquarters accounting and finance functions as well as ensuring accounts are prepared in line with accounting standards.
- Seeking an energetic and motivated Controller with Non-Profit Experiance
- An exciting opportunity to work within a thriving Non-Profit Organization
Our client is looking for a qualified Finance Director to report into the VP, Finance of a rapidly growing SaaS / Tech / Software business. This role will be the key bridge between Sales Operations and FP&A.
New YorkPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech/software company looking to double!
- Looking for FP&A Sr. Managers/Directors w/ background in Sales Finance
The client is looking for Director of FP&A to add to their global headquarters in Midtown New York City. Reporting directly to the CFO, the Director of FP&A will take ownership over all aspects of FP&A including the budgeting/forecasting process, variance analysis, board presentations, and working with leadership to optimize the firm's long term growth.
- Industry Leading Global Digital Media Firm in Midtown New York City
- Seeking FP&A Director
Are you looking for a position at an industry leading digital media company offers competitive compensation and career growth potential? We want you- the best, most highly motivated talent- to bring on as a Finance Director.
- Industry Leading Digitial Media Firm in New York City
- Seeking Highly Qualified Finance Director
The successful candidate will lead financial administration, business planning and budgeting. With their complex program offerings and diverse financing sources, there is a need for timely and accurate reporting, as well as the ability to plan for future growth and changes in funding. Knowledge and understanding of compliance and budgeting requirements for nonprofits is critical.
- Seeking a dynamic VP of Finance for a $25M Non-Profit Organization
- Experience with City, State, and Federal grants required
Luxury jewelry company (<$500M Revenue) is seeking of Vice President of Finance with foriegn currency experience. This person will support the CFO in key strategic decisions and all fundraising activity. Additionally, this candidate must be comfortable leading a team of 2 analysts, and a finance manager.
- Confidential Luxury Goods Company Seeking Progressive VP of Finance
- Foreign Currency Experience & MBA Preferred
This is the ideal role for a strategic, passionate and driven individual and a self-starter who thrives in a small yet growing, entrepreneurial environment. The VP Finance will oversee all financial functions at the Company and will be responsible for developing operating budgets, managing finances, presenting overall financial results, and using this information to drive company strategy and future decisions. Reports to the CEO as well as the Founders and Board of Directors.
New YorkPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Rapidly-Growing 5-Year PE-Backed Ecommerce Startup
- Looking for a Strategic, Analytical Finance Leader with 7+ Years of Experience
The opportunity to play a major role in shaping the Company's strategic plan and execution through financial and operational analysis. Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for setting the company's annual and quarterly priorities as well as developing and implementing a plan to achieve them. You will be responsible for developing corresponding key results and the corporate financial targets/KPIs.
- High-Growth Luxury Fashion/Accessories Startup
- Looking for a Dynamic Head of Finance & Strategy with 10+ Years of Experience
Having been a leader in the Spirits industry for years, this organization is expanding its operations and adding on an additional VP of Finance who has a hands-on operational approach.
- Consumer Products or Food and Beverage Experience Preferred
- Experience working on both the operational and finance side