Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD190,000 - USD210,000
Vice President - Corporate Accounting opportunity available in Boston based Financial Services firm.
- Based in Boston
- SVP Designate
As a key member of the Senior Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the organization. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for all financial-related activities.
- A Large Non-Profit located in Midtown Manhattan
- An experianced individual with a stong backgound in Finance and Non-Profit
The Interim FP&A Manager will play an integral part of building out and maintaining the Finance Team, as well as assisting with various finance strategies.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD175,000 - USD225,000
- Modeling, Forecasting and Budgeting a must
- Partner with the CFO
Client is seeking an experienced Director of Finance
NyackPermanentUSD120,000 - USD135,000
- Exciting opportunity in the consumer goods industry
- Well established company looking to hire immediately
Director of Finance and Accounting needed to lead financial analysis as well as manage all accounting functions at leading global organization.
FrederickPermanentUSD100,000 - USD160,000
- Lead Finance and Accounting professional needed in Rockland County
- Director of Finance needed to manage high level finance and accounting function
Do you want to eventually become a CFO? Are you a Finance expert in Microsoft Excel and have a wealth of industry experience in the construction, property and development industries? The Finance Director - Construction position will manage and perform financial analysis and cash management for the Board of Directors to increase IRR, gross margin and return on each land development and home-build project. If you are interested, please apply below.
- Finance Director will eventually become CFO.
- Responsible for all future construction, planning and investment decisions.
The VP of Revenue Cycle will be responsible for overseeing all revenue cycle functions throughout the national organization.
BrooklynPermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a $100+ Non-profit Organization
- Seeking an experienced Vice President of Revenue Cycle
As Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis, this role will provide hands on leadership at an upper level role. This position will report directly to the CFO. As VP of FP&A this role will have a say in the major financial decisions of a growing multimedia network. Based in Brooklyn, this is an international company.
- International Television/Media Network
- Seeking VP of FP&A for growing media network
We are looking for a CFO that has experience in the Tech industry who is comfortable wearing many hats and leading our financial team as we continue to grow and build out our business. Must be willing to go the extra mile when necessary.
- Looking for experienced CFO
- Must have Tech company experience