Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- TarrytownPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
The position provides oversight of the internal control design and development and provides oversight of the SOX Program. Partners with the cross-functional segments to establish and develop SOX Framework and provide control related training.
InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Industry Leader in Exporting
- Continued professional development
Senior Internal Auditor opening in growing organization.
- Senior Internal Auditor Opportunity for Energy Industry
- Senior Internal Auditor with Growing Company + Room for Growth
Looking for a qualified Senior Internal Auditor for a prestigious Real Estate Investment Firm here in Los Angeles. This person will report into the Internal Audit Manager and will have direct impact on the improvement of the organization's control, governance and risk management process and assist with reporting results to the Audit Committees and Management.
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
- Opportunity to join a well-established and continuously growing organization
Publicly-traded Fortune 500 business is seeking a Corporate CPA, preferably from the Big 4 or any other mid-large sized public accounting firm, to join the Corporate Controller's office. This role involves supporting the internal audit team, the external reporting team, advising on SOX compliance, and minimal travel to different company locations across the US.
New YorkPermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000
- Fortune 500 Company Seeking 2-3 year PUBLIC AUDITOR (Big 4 Not Neccessary)
- CPA Preferred, Focus on Internal Audit, Financial Reporting, SOX Controls
Our client is a world recognized media brand based in New York. We have worked with this specific client extensively in the past and have received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Our client is growing at a tremendous clip and recently added an international element to their business.
- Global Media Business based in New York
- Seeking Accounting Manager for the film division
This position will be assisting a leading professional consultancy that has received a multiyear government contract to help with a FISCAM and Financial Statement Audit.
New YorkPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- This is a Multi-Year Project with Leading Consulting Firm
- Need to have Interim Secret or Active Secret Security Clearance
As the Senior IT Auditor you will be responsible for leading the effective planning and execution of IT audits in accordance with the risk based audit methodology. In this capacity, you will assess risks, develop audit programs and execute testing in accordance with professional standards.
- Senior IT Auditor
- Global Insurance Firm
This position will report directly into the North American Head of Audit and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the audit team as well as be the lead on audit engagements.
- Will Have Direct Reports and Be Lead on Audits
- Great Exposure to Senior-Level Management