Accounting - Non-profit jobs
16 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Health Non-profit in Manhattan. The Grants Accountant will be responsible for preparing complex grant related billings. They will be responsible for working with City, State, and Federal funding sources.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing Non-profit Organization
- Seeking a driven Grant Accountant for well-known Non-profit
International NGO on the humanitarian, medical and crisis field.
As a Deputy Director General (Communications, development, Marketing and Advocacy, you take the position in a period of growth and development of our organization. You join the team to drive a global strategy and implementation to increase the global awareness and to secure to unrestricted funds for today and in the future.New YorkPermanent
The AD of Grants is responsible for the day-to-day administrative and financial management of a portfolio of grants from federal, state and local entities totaling approximately $50 million annually. They have the primary responsibility to maintain consistent processes for post-award grants management to ensure our client remains compliant with its contractual agreements and with federal, state and city regulations of grant funds such as CFRs and OMB circulars including A133 audits.
- Seeking an Assistant Director of Grants Administration for a growing Non-Profit
- Social service expereince preffered. City, State, and Federal Funding
As a member of the Finance Team, the Director of Budgets, Grants & Analysis leads the team responsible for creating and monitoring the organization's budget and reforecasts. This involves facilitating the preparation of budgets for 20 national units and 28 state offices. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and have an excellent grasp of financial and accounting concepts, and a high aptitude for analysis and critical thinking. He or she will be able to communicate complex financial information clearly and concisely, and be an expert with sophisticated financial systems. The Director, Budgets, Grants & Analysis partners with Development in creating complex budgets for large fundraising proposals and reporting to sophisticated foundation, corporate and government funders. The successful candidate will lead a team that oversees all aspects of finance and budget management for national office programs including: preparation and review of budgets, financial forecasts, and training of new and existing employees.
- National Environmental Organization
- Seeking Director of Budgets and Grants for complex organization
Fast growing Healthcare Non-profit organization is seeking a driven Budget Analyst to join their expanding Manhattan team.
- Seeking experienced Budget Analyst
- International Organization seeking new talent for their expanding team
Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance
Maintain and monitor all internal controls and ensures safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures. - Responsible for all banking activity and maintenance of general ledger including journal entries, account reconciliations and closing process. Review all expenditures, code vouchers, and post cash disbursements, cash receipts, and general journal entries.
Responsible for processing of accounts payable and receivable, billing and vendor/contractor files
New YorkPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Experience in non-profit environments a must
- Experience managing a team preferred
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing and analyzing quarterly projection reports; identifying and quantifying the financial impact of various initiatives; reviewing current business processes and recommending modifications to streamline and increase consistency and accuracy. The Senior Financial Analyst is also responsible for the daily activities of the College budget to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience with manipulating large data sets, budgeting, forecasting, and expense analysis.
- Seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A / Budgeting) for a top University in NY
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, planning, and analysis
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for:
- Supervise general accounting fundation using Generally Accepted Accounitn Principles (GAAP) to record revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities and report financial activities
- Supervise reconciliation of all contributions and pledge recievables
- Direct Staff workflow
- Exciting opportunity to join a $300M Non-profit Organization
- Seeking Assistant Controller - CPA
The work of the Executive Director is grounded in the ability to invest and engage all stakeholders as vital partners in this work and to effectively hire, manage and develop a team of high-performing individuals to accomplish measurable results. The Executive Director will be supported by a Board of Directors, staff members, interns and volunteers operating in the USA and operating counties.
- An exciting opportunity to lead a growing international Non-profit Organization
- Seeking an experienced Executive Director to join their Manhattan HQ
The Director manages a team that ensures the efficiency and compliance of all grants management activities at Teach For America, seeking to maximize the drawdown of restricted awards; these activities include expense processing, tagging expenses to awards, reconciliation, reporting/invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Ambitious Grant Manager Needed for Next Career Step
- 200 Million Dollar National Non-Profit