469 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: California
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Baldwin ParkPermanent
Our client is looking for a Facilities manager with experience in CAPEX Projects, Installations and Maintenance (PM, CM) to lead the Baldwin Park facility. The manufacturing site is regulated by the FDA and the USDA and produces a high quality product.
- Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
- Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
Overseeing all purchasing activity for 20+ restaurant locations
- Specialty Restaurant Chain Revamping the Fast Dining Experience
- National Purchasing Experience with a Restaurant Chain
Huge opportunity for a professional looking to grow into the Director of Operations.
CommercePermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Work for a Rapicly Growing/ Innovative Food Company
- Great opportunity with huge growth potential
- The Financial Analyst will support and lead the Company's key ongoing strategic and operational objectives.
- Play a leading role in annual budgeting, periodic re-forecasting processes and developing internal management reports.
- Great opportunity for a challenging role!
- Become an integral member of a Financial Planning & Analysis team.
The Sales managers drives awareness for the company and creates leads who turn into customers. They participate in events, do product demonstrations for companies, call individuals who have signed up on our website, encourage locals to visit our flagship showroom, and more, to grow awareness and sales.
- Fast growing product wrking on a revolutionary product
- Product featured in LA Times, Mashable, NBC, ABC and more!
Work closely with the Brand Manager to develop annual strategic brand marketing plans and the tactical implementation and execution of these plans
- Growing company with lots of opportunity to growth
- Fun work environment and competetive salary
Lead user acquisition by using digital tools, data, and a thoughtful approach to drum up interest.
Santa MonicaPermanentUSD40,000 - USD50,000
- Growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Create your vision
As an SDR for our client your duties will be to create appointments for our sales team while searching for new companies who need to protect their intellectual property.
Our clients software is capable of being sold to various different industries ranging from IT, Telecom, Government, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, and Energy.
- Fast-paced environment
- Potential Growth Opportunities
You'll work across sales, senior management, customer service, marketing, supply chain & operations. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, responsibilities include and are not limited to, managing and executing sales plans to achieve goals, implementation of best-in-class processes that result in exceeding e-tailer expectations, happy customers, and making sure our brands and products are well represented.
- Fast growing company - lots of opportunity for growth
- Great benefits and empowering work environment
With the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager drives the development and execution of product strategy consistent with all aspects of the business, including new product development, financial management, marketing planning and tactical execution of plans.
- Leading manufacturer of health and wellness products
- Drive the development of product strategy