393 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: California
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobAlhambraPermanent
My client is looking for a Quality Manager that implement the quality standards of the Group. This position reports directly to the Group Technical Director and will have total support from the Headquarters.
Featured JobLong BeachPermanentUSD94,000 - USD140,000
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
The Department of Financial Management has an immediate opening for a Treasury and Investment Manager. The position reporting directly to the City Treasurer. The position optimizes cash positioning and manages citywide liquidity by administering, and directly manages the Banking services, and liquidity for the city, payment processing, trust and investment advisory services related to cash management and investment functions.
Featured JobSan JosePermanent
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACAKGE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN ORGANIZATION
Our client, a global management consulting firm has engaged Michael Page on an exclusive basis for the appointments of Principle (West Coast Lead) and Senior Manager (Engagement Lead) both based in San Jose, CA reporting up to the Partners.
Featured JobBeverly HillsPermanent
- Looking for Management Consultants out of Big 4 Advisory OR Top Consulting Firms
- Opportunity to strategically develop the US Market and work with Fortune 500s
Join a growing Business Management team
Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
- Work for one of the most respected Business Management Firms in Los Angeles
- High-growth opportunity with Partnership-track potential
The Marketing Communications Manager will expand brand awareness and generate leads, with an emphasis on direct email marketing and grassroots channels. A thorough understanding of the sell side equity markets is a requirement, including experience with broker vote commission management. This position will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with the creative services and editorial teams
Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
- Opportunity to join a growing privately held RIA with offices globally
- Looking for Marketing Professionals with a strong background in Sell-Side
The Service Centre IT Analyst works as an Operations and Technology team member providing direct customer proactive and reactive level 1 and 2 desktop support for QIC's IT services, including applications, printers, PCs, VOIP, mobile devices, cloud technologies LAN, WAN to our base end user environments of approximately 700+ users.
The IT Service Desk ensures that QIC's end user environment is maintained and supported in such a diligent way as to ensure a consistent end user and supported experience that is in line with QIC's IT and Corporate growth strategy.
Featured JobLos AngelesPermanent
- Service Desk, 8 hour shift
- IT analyst, Service centre, tickets
Alvic Group is expanding their international operations into the United States. We are looking for an energetic sales professional that will be leading the US subsidiary being the main point of contact to all of our existing clients and distributors.
- Key account Management, Sales, Business development
- Entrepreneurship, Trade Shows
The US Sales Manager is responsible for managing US operations and sales plan in order to achieve sales growth and margin targets while building strength of the brand in the marketplace. You'll play a key role in ensuring consistent, profitable growth in all sales channels, ensuring our customers are maximizing sell-in and sell-through opportunities. You will also service the sales team, helping support their sales goals within our core North American sales distribution channels.
Featured JobSanta MonicaPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
- MUST HAVE experience managing and leading a team and office/operations
- Sales experience with Stationary, Toys, & Party Supplies
Our client is looking for a sales professional to help with the continued growth of their LA office. This role will consist of B2B sales with various clientele in the business services industry. With the potential to manage a team within your first 12 months, this role provides a great vertical growth opportunity.
West HollywoodPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
- Global leader in market research and industry reports
- Substancial Financial and Career Progression Growth Opportunity
The Controller will report to the VP, Finance & Operations, and will be responsible for managing the company's accounting operations. In this role, you will work to optimize, scale, and standardize the company's global finance operations and processes.
- An opportunity to work for a highly renowned media & marketing company.
- A chance to advance in your career at a company that is contiuously growing.