298 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Los Angeles
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
My client is looking for a Quality Manager that implement the quality standards of the Group. This position reports directly to the Group Technical Director and will have total support from the Headquarters.
Featured JobLong BeachPermanentUSD94,000 - USD140,000
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
The Department of Financial Management has an immediate opening for a Treasury and Investment Manager. The position reporting directly to the City Treasurer. The position optimizes cash positioning and manages citywide liquidity by administering, and directly manages the Banking services, and liquidity for the city, payment processing, trust and investment advisory services related to cash management and investment functions.
Featured JobBeverly HillsPermanent
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACAKGE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN ORGANIZATION
Join a growing Business Management team
Los AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Work for one of the most respected Business Management Firms in Los Angeles
- High-growth opportunity with Partnership-track potential
This is an outside sales role, (REMOTE) in which you will be responsible for traveling across the west coast selling my clients patented magnetic spraying system within the agriculture industry. We're looking for someone who has who is experienced in full cycle sales, meaning doing your own prospecting, lead generation, on site demonstrations + sales pitch, and ultimately close the sale! Are you up to the challenge?
PomonaPermanentUSD40,000 - USD70,000
- Amazing opportunity to work with a Global Company
- Patented spraying system for the agricultural industry
One of the largest event venues in Los Angeles is seeking an Events Sales Specialist to drive the conferences, exhibitions and events at their year round venue.
City of IndustryPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Large Event Venue Year Round, Inside and Outside Events
- Experienced sales professional with passion for events required
The Staff Accountant position will report to the Controller within the Accounting Department, as well as work on special projects.
- A chance to join a fast-paced team.
- An opportunity to work for a stable company that has continued to grow.
Logistics Director opportunity at a fast moving, rapidly growing CPG company located in Los Angeles, CA.
Santa MonicaPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- Industry leading manufacturing/CPG company
- 5+ years experience managing & negotiation with 3PL and asset based carriers.
Our client is a high growth, Private Equity backed REIT with a FMV of $500 million dollars and located only two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica. They are seeking a Senior Accountant that is hungry for growth and has the ability to utilize both an Accounting and Finance Analysis skill set.
- Seeking Senior Accountants hungry for an opportunity in Finance
- High growth company only two blocks from the beach in SM
Director of Human Resources responsible for 3 locations including Los Angeles, New York City and Toronto and providing support to over 300 employees and 8 direct reports.
- Global Manufacturing organization
- Exciting Human Resource position