300 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Los Angeles
- Los AngelesPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
Digital marketing junior manager role to drive company message, online presence and business growth.
- Digital marketing role to promote a product with very good cause
- Established team with strong leadership
Michael Page is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Manager to run a very fast paced, high volume department of an industry leading food and beverage company
- Exciting Customer Service Manager role with industry leading Food & Bev Company
- 5-7 years of customer service experience within CPG/Manufacturing
Strategic Sourcing Manager need for an industry leading food and beverage company located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Exciting Strategic Souring Manager role for rapidly growing CPG company
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of direct sourcing experience within food/bev
Michael Page is searching for a Packaging Development Manager for a global food manufacturing company.
- Global Food Manufacturing Company
- Bachelor's Degree in packaging engineering or related field required
The ideal recruitment consultant is one who combines talent or experience with strong work ethic, fueled by the drive to create success. Individuals who's adaptability and unstoppable attitudes thrive in a compeitive environment.
- Recruitment role for a respected, global firm
- Career Development Opportunity
My client is looking for an Inventory Control manager who is responsible for a wide range of inventory management activities including: forecasting, replenishment, scheduling, SKU profitability, SKU rationalization, fill rates, seasonal projections, inventory accuracy, & system enhancements.
- Full-Time Inventory Manager Position
- Competitve Base Salary
Develop and lead a high performing and collaborative team that ensures continuity of supply for all materials and services. You will build and lead a procurement organization and infrastructure with full collaboration and alignment with the Global Procurement team, while providing best-in-class strategic sourcing.
- Industry Leading F&B Company
- Healthy and Happy Culture
The role holds full accountability for operations in the US including the functional areas of customer service, supply chain and distribution, and account receivables & collections.
- Opportunity to grow quickly with a top-tier global CPG company in Beverly Hills
- Excellent benefits, base salary, bonus opportunities
Coordinates activities involved with procuring and maintaining materials
- Experienced Buyer/Inventory Control Specialist
- Growing Company
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for developing, leading, and executing sourcing strategies. The specialist will be expected to lead and execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships, and build new supplier relationships in order to reduce costs.
- Growing Company looking for employees wishing to develop their careers
- Chemical Sourcing Experience