271 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Los Angeles
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
My client is looking to hire a well experienced executive who can help consolidate Manufacturing and Sales Operations for their Site in the Los Angeles Area. The General Manager will be leading the upgrade in the facilities and equipment of the site. H/S will also set a sales strategy in place to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Manufacturing, Mechanical Equipment
- Plastic Extrusion
My client is looking for a Quality Manager that implement the quality standards of the Group. This position reports directly to the Group Technical Director and will have total support from the Headquarters.
Featured JobLong BeachPermanentUSD94,000 - USD140,000
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
The Department of Financial Management has an immediate opening for a Treasury and Investment Manager. The position reporting directly to the City Treasurer. The position optimizes cash positioning and manages citywide liquidity by administering, and directly manages the Banking services, and liquidity for the city, payment processing, trust and investment advisory services related to cash management and investment functions.
Featured JobBeverly HillsPermanent
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACAKGE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN ORGANIZATION
Join a growing Business Management team
Beverly HillsPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Work for one of the most respected Business Management Firms in Los Angeles
- High-growth opportunity with Partnership-track potential
This is an excellent opportunity for entry level accountants looking for the next step in their careers, particularly for those who are interested in joining the entertainment industry. High potential for growth and chance to accelerate career.
- Exciting opportunity to join expanding entertainment group
- High potential for growth
Responsible for warehouse, transportation, logistics and distribution center activities across multiple facilities. ensures that activities are timely and completed in accordance with quality standards and company SOP's. Develops and implements policies that ensure effective completion of the area functions.
- Strategically manage distribution & transportaion
- Logistics Management
To provide a consistently high level of support to the Customer Services Group ensuring excellence across the West Coast Region.
Manage the Customer Services Function.
- Clinical Supply Chain
- Experienced Customer Service Manager
The Information Technology Director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at Natrol. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Are you looking to launch your career to the next stage?
- Chance to work for an innovative and up and coming company
Our client is a leader in the Real Estate Investment space and is seeking a Staff Accountant that is eager to quickly advance their career.
- Advance your career with a fast growing Real Estate Investment Trust
- *Applicant must have experience in Financial Services*