15 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Beverly Hills
- Beverly HillsPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
Michael Page are working alongside a leading commercial real estate development firm with significant operations throughout USA. Our client is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting into the Executive Vice President this is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate finance professional.
- Exposure to VPs and SVPs, support acquisitions and development
- Leading Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm with $40B in AUM
Our client is looking for a Packaging Engineer who will be working with Creative, Operations, Quality and Sourcing teams to support the continued company growth. They are looking for someone to keep the company at the forefront of new technologies and trends in packaging, manufacturing and design.
- Full-Time Packaging Engineer Position with Rapidly-growing beauty company
- Competitive Base Salary; Room for Growth in the Company
A phenomenal, full-time opening has come available for an individual with Purchasing Manager-Sourcing experience to join a cutting-edge, employee-oriented organization that prides itself on being ahead of the trends in beauty. As the Purchasing Manager you will be managing existing supplier/manufacture relationships while helping to identify new suppliers in support of the company's continued growth.
- Exciting opportunity with a rapidly-growing cosmetics company!
- Competitive base salary and growth-potential!
Our Client is looking for a Controller to take the lead in overseeing all stages of accounting operations. This individual will also be responsible for mentoring and developing the accounting staff and improving internal processes to increase efficiency.
- Ideal position for a hands-on Controller wanting a fast-paced, rewarding career!
- See your career grow at this exciting company and put your skills to the test!
Our Client is seeking a go-getter Director of FP&A - Revenue to join their growing and dynamic finance team. This individual will work alongside the finance team on budgeting, forecasting, and supporting the monthly financial review process for the entire eCommerce organization.
- Competitive Opportunity for Finance Execs at a Top Company in Retail Industry!
- Be Challenged and Rewarded in this Director of FP&A Role at Exciting Company
Our Client is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Accountant to join their in-house team in Los Angeles!
- Exciting opportunity to grow your Accounting career in the Fashion Retail space
- Mid-Senior Level role with premium online luxury denim and essentials brand!
Outstanding opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager to join a cutting-edge and growing toys and gaming company in the Greater Los Angeles area. Our client is seeking someone to lead the team of buyers and planners as a vital part of the continued success for this organization. The Demand Planning Manager will have the ability to drive a long-term plan and manage the forecasting process with external customers, primarily in the CPG industry.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager
- Competititve base salary, PTO, benefits package
Supply Chain Manager Position with a fast-paced and fun luxury and customer-focused skin health brand. Working with the Demand Forecast, the Supply Chain Manager will create a manageable and consistent manufacturing and inventory build plan. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, solution-focused, highly detail-oriented, organized and able to work autonomously with an openness to change.
Beverly HillsPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Fun opportunity with a luxury and consumer-focused skin health brand
- Competitive base salary and lots of perks
The Sr. Accountant will report directly to the Controller and the VP of Finance, assisting them in the corporate arm of the accounting department.
Beverly HillsPermanentUSD70,000 - USD95,000
- Boutique investment firm in West Los Angeles
- High growth potential!
Our client is a Reputable Global Retail Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with holdings in most major cities around the world. Last year they had several hundred million customers and generated $20B in revenue. Currently, they are looking to expand their tax team.
- Exciting Tax Opportunity with a Global Real Estate Company
- Tremendous Growth Potential with Above Market Benefits