12 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Culver City
- Culver CityPermanent
eCommerce Marketing Director needed to drive and spearhead online business. New hire needs to have proven results with past work and ability to execute. This is a great opportunity for a Manager or Senior Manager wanting to take the next step in their career as a Director.
Culver CityPermanentUSD70,000 - USD71,000
- Fast growing beauty company seeking eCommerce Director
- eCommerce Director must have beauty/cosmetics experience
We're looking for a stellar sales candidate who's positive and hungry for success. Culture fit comes before experience. And we also want someone who will give solid feedback to the team!
- Company is tapping into a 33 Billion Dollar Industry!
- Obtained Massive Funding from Sequoia Capital!
Graphic Designer needed to join client's expanding team!
- Cosmetic client seeking Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer with 2+ years of experience
The social media and community coordinator will execute digital campaigns in order to drive engagement, positively inspire the brand's audience and promote the brand. S/he will work in close collaboration with the marketing, eCommerce and creative teams to maintain the editorial voice of the brand across all social and digital channels.
- Cosmetic client searching for a Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator with 2 years of experience
Talented project coordinator to support the development of our color cosmetics and skincare products. The successful candidate will support the development process from ideation to launch.
- Our cosmetics client is looking for a Product Development Coordinator
- Product Development Coordinator needed with 3+ years experience
We are seeking a dedicated person to become Warehouse Manager in a fast-paced working environment.
- Direct to Consumer Nutraceutical Company
- Great opportunity
Grow a online social media presence and create buzz about a global cosmetic company in the U.S market.
Culver CityPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Social Media Mangaer for Luxrious up and coming cosmetics company!
- Highly experienced social media manger to rise with cosmetic brand.
Exciting role for candidates interested in the marketing/events industry and has solid foundation of finance and accounting principles. Good opportunity to work with top management and develop a stable but challenging career.
- Develop in the field of events and communications
- Thrive in a small and intimate working environment
You will be responsible for sourcing produce, powdered herbs, packing goods and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Grow with an Expanding Company
- Looking for a Buyer from the Food and Beverage or Health and Wellness Industry
Our cosmetics client in West LA is looking for a Product Development Manager ASAP. Company needs someone with in-depth experience in the development of both color cosmetics and skincare products (both packaging and formula). Your work will include taking products from concept to market.
- Beauty company in need of a Product Development Manager
- Join award winning Product Development team