13 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: El Segundo
- El SegundoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
Our client located in West LA is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with the financial planning and analysis processes of gross sales, deductions, and net sales.
El SegundoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- A chance to work for a leading company in the beauty industry.
- An opporutity to join a fast growing, stable company.
Our client is looking for an experience Sr. Financial Analyst or Finance Manager to report to the CEO of a rapidly growing FinTech company in West LA.
El SegundoPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Opportunity to report to a CEO of a growing FinTech / Services Company
- Looking for candidates with strong Accounting & Finance / Strategy skills!
Our client in West Los Angeles, is looking for an Assistant Controller to help manage the operational accounting areas of the company.
- A chance to join a well-established company.
- An opporutntiy to advance in your career.
As a Sourcing Analyst, you will analyze, interpret and document sourcing activities.
El SegundoPermanentUSD115,000 - USD120,000
- Be a part of a company that is changing lives around the World
- Must be commited, detail oriented, and results driven
The responsibilities of manager positions are to participate and direct the financial planning and analysis processes of the assigned areas of the Brand/Division/Operations. This market leading cosmetics and retail brand is based in El Segundo.
- Opportunity to direct the financial planning & analysis processes in retail firm
- Excellent, Growing Company for a financial analyst from a retail bacground
Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to report to the AVP, Finance and will be leading of 2+ Analysts. This is is a cross-functional role responsible for P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis of various SKUs / Product Lines that the Brands Team launches.
- Opportunity to joining a rapidly growing consumer packaged goods business
- FP&A Professionals with background in COGS, P&L Analysis, Reporting - Apply Now!
Packaging Coordinator for Consumer Packaged Goods company
- Packaging Coordinator for growing company
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Experience required
The role of the Operations & Inventory Planner will be to handle all domestic ordering and processing for the US domestic market transactions.
- Handle all domestic ordering
- Allocation Management
Our client is one of the fastest growing retail brands in the US at the moment. We are looking for add talent to the exiting team.
- Career Opportunity with fastest growing US company
- Consumer Packaged Goods / Retail / E-commerce