17 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: El Segundo
- Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
The Marketing Communications Manager will expand brand awareness and generate leads, with an emphasis on direct email marketing and grassroots channels. A thorough understanding of the sell side equity markets is a requirement, including experience with broker vote commission management. This position will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with the creative services and editorial teams
Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
- Opportunity to join a growing privately held RIA with offices globally
- Looking for Marketing Professionals with a strong background in Sell-Side
The Service Centre IT Analyst works as an Operations and Technology team member providing direct customer proactive and reactive level 1 and 2 desktop support for QIC's IT services, including applications, printers, PCs, VOIP, mobile devices, cloud technologies LAN, WAN to our base end user environments of approximately 700+ users.
The IT Service Desk ensures that QIC's end user environment is maintained and supported in such a diligent way as to ensure a consistent end user and supported experience that is in line with QIC's IT and Corporate growth strategy.
- Service Desk, 8 hour shift
- IT analyst, Service centre, tickets
As a Sourcing Analyst, you will analyze, interpret and document sourcing activities.
El SegundoPermanentUSD115,000 - USD120,000
- Be a part of a company that is changing lives around the World
- Must be commited, detail oriented, and results driven
The responsibilities of manager positions are to participate and direct the financial planning and analysis processes of the assigned areas of the Brand/Division/Operations. This market leading cosmetics and retail brand is based in El Segundo.
- Opportunity to direct the financial planning & analysis processes in retail firm
- Excellent, Growing Company for a financial analyst from a retail bacground
Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to report to the AVP, Finance and will be leading of 2+ Analysts. This is is a cross-functional role responsible for P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis of various SKUs / Product Lines that the Brands Team launches.
- Opportunity to joining a rapidly growing consumer packaged goods business
- FP&A Professionals with background in COGS, P&L Analysis, Reporting - Apply Now!
Packaging Coordinator for Consumer Packaged Goods company
- Packaging Coordinator for growing company
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Experience required
The role of the Operations & Inventory Planner will be to handle all domestic ordering and processing for the US domestic market transactions.
- Handle all domestic ordering
- Allocation Management
Our client is one of the fastest growing retail brands in the US at the moment. We are looking for add talent to the exiting team.
- Career Opportunity with fastest growing US company
- Consumer Packaged Goods / Retail / E-commerce
The Demand Planning Manager will partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to develop an accurate demand forecast for all SKUs in the designated area of the business.
- Career Opportunity
- Global Company
Manager - Product Information Management
- Career Opportunity
- Consumer Goods Company