42 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: San Francisco
- San FranciscoPermanent
Our client in Santa Monica is looking for a social media manager to join their growing team. As the social media manager you will collaborate directly with content, marketing, product, and support teams. You will engage the social community by creating and publishing content, and drive results for the business. You will develop social media strategies that ensure we are sharing the right content on the right channels for our global audience.
- Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. As the specialist, you will work closely with both internal and external marketing teams to ensure the client brand is presented in a compelling way. You'll be responsible for coordinating events, tradeshows, and tracking budgets. If you have 2-3 years of marketing experience, we want to hear from you!
- Marketing Specialist
- Develop & manage marketing and advertising expense budgets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly strategic consulting firm that works with the biggest PE funds in the world and their portfolio companies. A team of 20+ former Bulge Bracket bankers who are now looking to add multiple professionals due to an increased dealflow.
- Private Equity Consulting
- Strategic Finance
Spearhead new innovations, enhance speed and agility while remembering their roots.
Be recognized as an industry leader through innovative solutions and proprietary technologies.
Achieve world-class manufacturing efficiency and strive towards best in class processes in all functions.
Build strong strategic partnerships with customers and suppliers.
Be responsible to communities, the environment and be committed to being an employer of choice.
San FranciscoPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- one of the world's leading manufacturers of precision engineered components
- Great location in the heart of San Francisco
Our client is looking for a qualified Revenue Accountant with over 5 years experience and strong background in ASC 606/605/650, revenue recognition compliance.
San FranciscoPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Opportunity to a join a rapidly growing technology/SaaS company in the Bay
- Experience with ASC 606/605/650 and Public Accounting background urged to apply!
An exciting online restaurant booking platform are looking to hire a San Francisco based Field Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for meeting with existing customers to inform them of 3 new products that would substantially increase their table bookings and thus their revenue.
Based in SF, you will spend time both in the Downtown SF office as well as on the road meeting Bay Area restaurants.
- SaaS Food Reservation company with high growth potential
- Field Sales Representative required to manage, upsell and cross sell to Bay Area
The Sales Analyst is responsible for working with the Director of Supply Chain to develop reporting for the sales, operations, Inventory and Planning (SIOP) functions.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel desired
- Analytical mindset and strong communicator wanted
The Sales Support Administrator provides vital support to sales team.
- Great Company to work for
- Support the Director of Supply Chain
The Sales Order Processing Coordinator should have knowledge in the follwing areas:
Order Management, Billing, EDI, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics
Our client is a small/medium sized organic foods company that drives their business through new product innovations. The office is located in the heart of San Francisco.
- Order Management, Billing, EDI, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics
- Experience in Processing Sales Orders for Retail Customers
The mission of the Account Manager is to serve as a trusted advisor to existing and potential new customers in a manner that assures deepened customer relationships, high customer satisfaction, new customer acquisition, increased sales and profitable revenue growth.
- Exponential growth with flexible work hours
- The opportunity to work for the world's leading manufacturers of precision engin