32 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Hartford
Lead a design team to create custom machine solutions.
HartfordPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Mancine design for the medical device and consumer goods industries
- Great leadership opportunity!
The Materials Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing all Buyers within the organization and for the purchasing of materials and goods required, ensuring on-time deliveries, and customer satisfaction. The primary objective is to identify and obtain the products and services that must be obtained externally as well as through inter-company transfer. This position will also be responsible for managing the physical inventory levels for accuracy.
HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Specialist
Mechanical Design Engineer will join a team focused on bringing exciting innovations to the aircraft interiors industry. You will work with customers, suppliers, and engineers on multiple projects, utilizing a wide range of skills. You will team with Sales and Marketing to understand customer requirements to develop and promote products that create new business opportunities.
HartfordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design Engineer
Seeking a passionate, technical applications engineer who will represent and support GRW products and services to the North American marketplace and work to ensure the long-term growth and success of the company.
New BritainPermanentUSD75,000 - USD110,000
- Excellent opportunity to work at a growing, stable, national company.
- Flexible hours, competitive salry, excellent work life ballance
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will support the manufacturing floor by developing and improving manufacturing processes for throughput, quality, and cost
- Aerospace company located near New Britain, CT
- Manufacturing Engineer with strong programming skills (MasterCam/Solid Works)
Experienced leader needed to execute goals and objectives for sustainable growth in an analytical, customer focused role. Coach and mentor employees to achieve cross organizational goals.
- Exciting and challenging opportunity to direct and suppport engineering team
- Global organization and leader in the automotitve industry
Our client, located in Hartford County, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its growing team.
HartfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD68,000
- Financial Analyst
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
Established production and distribution company in the Hartford area seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join the team and focus on analyzing company performance, working closely with the sales team.
Rocky HillTemporaryUSD20 - USD30 per hour (USD41,597 - USD62,395)
- Financial Analyst opening in the Hartford area
- Large Production and Distribution company seeking analyst to join team!
Senior Accountant needed for established organization to start immediately.
Temp to perm opportunity.
- Senior Accountant for immediate hire needed
- Large organization in Rocky Hill area looking for Accounting professional
Our client, a growing manufacturing firm, seeks a skilled Internal Control Manager to join their team in the Hartford, CT area. Due to an internal promotion at the company, the Internal Control Manager position is now vacant.
Working alongside senior management, this position will serve as one of the audit/accounting leads for several business units at the company. Covering several accounting functions, this role will also include project management and leadership responsibilities.
- Urgent Hire - Internal Controls Manager
- Leading Hartford-Based Company Seeks Skilled Internal Controls Professional