66 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Hartford
- HartfordPermanentUSD140,000 - USD141,000
Work to develop and implement IT security strategy, and provide security advice and support for all IT initiatives.
NewingtonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing security advisory services
- Must have a least one or more certs: CISSP, GCIH, GPEN, or CEH
The quality manager will be in charge of quality program is implemented and maintained which will allow a consistent quality standard to be maintained. The candidate has the organizational freedom to identify problems related to quality and correct, initiate action for their correction, or stop any work or activity that violates the established quality standards
East HartfordPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Do you have 5+ years experience of quality engineering?
- Are you certified green belt in six sigma?
Direct support for manufacturing processes (Resin Transfer Molding, Fabric Layup, Bonding, Machining, Assembly) with technical responsibility for part fabrication and delivery methods in a fast moving environment. Performs a variety of engineering tasks in daily Manufacturing support through planning, designing and modifying tooling and processes. Resolves production problems and completes required standard work instructions on assigned parts.
- Major Aerospace Organization
- Opportunity for Growth
The Quality Engineer is responsible for process improvements to the inspection process, ensuring compliance to AS9100 and ISO 9001 certifications and creating strong internal and external relationships with suppliers and customers.
HartfordPermanentUSD105,000 - USD115,000
- A rapidly growing Aerospace company located in central Connecticut
- In search of Quality Engineer to implement lean manufacturing processes
The Quality Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating & managing the activities of the QA department, to ensure that they support all quality objectives. This person develops and maintains the Plant Quality Management System to ensure compliance with ISO certification, analyzes quality data feedback from customers/manufacturing to ensure product quality integrity maximization and interfaces with New Product Development on new projects/products targeted for production.
HartfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Leading electronics manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
- Hiring a Quality Manager to lead the company ISO certification
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for improving manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
HartfordPermanentUSD110,000 - USD115,000
- Leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
- Looking to add an innovative Manufacturing Engineer to the rapidly growing team
The Project Manager (New Product Development) will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of product engineering, technical marketing, and manufacturing personnel to develop new products for a rapidly expanding market. The Project Manager will gain exposure to all phases of the product development process from concept to commercialization.
- A leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
- Looking to add a Project Manager (New Product Development) to their team
The Engineering Program Manager is an individual contributor that provides leadership and direction in setting and achieving program objectives for timing, cost, manufacturability, quality, localization, and customer satisfaction for the development and launch of new and sustaining engineering business streams.
HartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- A leading electronics company located near the Bristol, CT area
- Looking to add multiple technical Project/Program Management profressionals
Plans and designs manufacturing processes. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification. NC program and operation sheet development 5 axis milling.
- Do you have 5+ years experience in NC Programming?
- Do you have exposure to an aerospace manufacturing environment?