306 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Illinois
- Featured JobChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
Our client is a world leading provider of vibrating sieves and screening solutions with a heritage of manufacturing screeners going back nearly 70 years. It has provided separation tools for thousands of customers operating across more than 65 different industries ranging from fine food powders to heavy aggregate and mining material. With a goal to become the world's pre-eminent screening equipment company, our client is a global operation.
ChicagoPermanentUSD130,000 - USD131,000
- World Leading Provider of Vibrating Sieves and Screening Solutions
- Highly Established Company Operating Across 65 Different Industries
Currently we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager US&Canada. In this role you report to the VP Marketing and Sales US&Canada, based in the US. You will assist our customers to speed up product acceptance, pick up ideas for business development and you will be commercially active in closing sales. You will build up valuable relations with customers, R&D department and the Board in the Netherlands.
- Global company in Road Safety
- Over years of Technical Road Safety Expertise
The Quality Control Engineer is responsible for monitoring the project or support implementation processes, and reporting any quality related opportunities to assure the delivery of a quality product.
- Stable company offering opportunity for advancement!
- Large, privately held Food Production company!
This position is responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership in the areas of food science, food regulations, statistics, problem solving, and continuous improvement. Daily responsibilities include project management duties and supervisory accountabilities to ensure proper food safety and product consistency.
DeerfieldPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,001
- Multibillion-dollar Food Manufacturer!
- Unlimited opportunities for professional growth!
This role is a brand new position for our client, who is a large Fortune 100 player with a great apprecaition of its staff.
They're looking for a Senior Tax Accounting Manager, someone who will be an integral part in overseeing and managing the internal Tax Accounting processes and procedures.
Leave a your footprint on an impressive firm by helping take part in developing new policies and controls and drive department efficiencies.
ChicagoPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Opportunity to take a leadership role in the tax accounting for a global firm
- Wanted: Experienced tax professional in search of an exciting new position!
The Leveraged Finance Group provides a full array of financing solutions for non-investment grade corporate clients and financial sponsors. Our Leveraged Finance professionals focus on originating, structuring, underwriting and executing debt financings (leveraged loans, high yield bonds, bridge financing and mezzanine debt), including leveraged buy-outs, re-financings, dividends M&A transactions and restructurings.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Global Investment Bank
- Leverage Finance Group - VP - Strong Culture
The Inventory Analyst will be vital in the day-to-day service and support across multiple departments in the organization. Our client needs a strong individual to drive change in their best methods and be a resource for inventory system / process enhancements. This individual will be in a highly visible role at a growing CPG company in Chicago!
Lake ForestPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,001
- Looking for a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable Inventory Analyst.
- Growing CPG company in Chicago!
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for for all planning, logistics, analytics and other related functions of supply chain as needed by the business. This company is looking for someone with experience in SAP implementation and someone with an aggressive outlook for their own career. Success in cost savings and forecasting in a pharma environment is key for success in this role.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Highly visible role, working for a global company
- Ability to impact the entire end to end supply chain
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for executing both demand forecasting and supply planning processes. This highly visible and crucial role will report to the North American Director. This role will build and improve operational planning tools that connect the supply chain to the company's financial and strategic plans.
ChicagoPermanentUSD47,500 - USD62,500
- Industry leading manufacturing company in downtown Chicago!
- Company growth and employee growth is our client's main focus!
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
- Business Development, Recruiting, Sales