193 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Chicago
- Featured JobChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
Our client is a world leading provider of vibrating sieves and screening solutions with a heritage of manufacturing screeners going back nearly 70 years. It has provided separation tools for thousands of customers operating across more than 65 different industries ranging from fine food powders to heavy aggregate and mining material. With a goal to become the world's pre-eminent screening equipment company, our client is a global operation.
ChicagoPermanentUSD130,000 - USD131,000
- World Leading Provider of Vibrating Sieves and Screening Solutions
- Highly Established Company Operating Across 65 Different Industries
Currently we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager US&Canada. In this role you report to the VP Marketing and Sales US&Canada, based in the US. You will assist our customers to speed up product acceptance, pick up ideas for business development and you will be commercially active in closing sales. You will build up valuable relations with customers, R&D department and the Board in the Netherlands.
ChicagoPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Global company in Road Safety
- Over years of Technical Road Safety Expertise
The Leveraged Finance Group provides a full array of financing solutions for non-investment grade corporate clients and financial sponsors. Our Leveraged Finance professionals focus on originating, structuring, underwriting and executing debt financings (leveraged loans, high yield bonds, bridge financing and mezzanine debt), including leveraged buy-outs, re-financings, dividends M&A transactions and restructurings.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Global Investment Bank
- Leverage Finance Group - VP - Strong Culture
The Inventory Analyst will be vital in the day-to-day service and support across multiple departments in the organization. Our client needs a strong individual to drive change in their best methods and be a resource for inventory system / process enhancements. This individual will be in a highly visible role at a growing CPG company in Chicago!
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Looking for a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable Inventory Analyst.
- Growing CPG company in Chicago!
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for executing both demand forecasting and supply planning processes. This highly visible and crucial role will report to the North American Director. This role will build and improve operational planning tools that connect the supply chain to the company's financial and strategic plans.
ChicagoPermanentUSD47,500 - USD62,500
- Industry leading manufacturing company in downtown Chicago!
- Company growth and employee growth is our client's main focus!
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
- Business Development, Recruiting, Sales
Our client is rapidly growing their Chicago office and is seeking career driven professionals to join their fun, dynamic team as a Project Accountant.
- Structured career growth
- Dynamic, Energetic, Team Oriented Culture!
Michael Page Chicago is seeking sales oriented, dynamic individuals to join their growing team as a Business Development Specialist!
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Top global recruitment firm expanding Chicago office
- Create your own book of business and take your career into your own hands
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, and collaborative, then join our client's fast growing team! The Supply Planner position is a highly visible Supply Chain role that is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the inventory planning across the Supply Chain network.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Opportunity to join an industry leader within food and beverage!
- Company is looking for a future leader for their business
Our client is looking for a strong Demand Planner to join their growing Supply Chain team! This is a chance to make an impact in a highly visible role. The Demand Planner will be reporting to the VP of Operations. This role is focused on SKU-level forecasting for several strategic customers and leading the improvement of relationships on those accounts.
- Rapidly growing food and beverage company in The Loop!
- Highly visible role communicating across cross-functional departments