174 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: International
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Manages the company's global accounting and financial reporting functions. Establishes accounting policies and procedures.
- Group Finance Director
- Group Finance Director with CPA
- Internal audit manager in the gaming space
- Oversee and mentor junior level staff within the team
- Travel to Florida and the Caribbean islands required to perform on sight audits twice a year
InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Internal Audit Manager
- Global Hospitality and Casino Brand
Medical Device company seeks Process Engineer with experience in Plastics/Injection Molding to join their engineering team
InternationalPermanentUSD140,000 - USD155,000
- Opportunity to work within ISO 13485 environment
- Work with some of the top 10 medical device companies
The Senior Supply Chain Finance Manager will manage processes and lead the operations of the business. This role will present analysis and recommendations to stakeholders.
InternationalPermanentUSD75,000 - USD80,000
- Global CPG Company seeking Finance Manager for Supply Chain division
- Great opportunity for Leader in Supply Chain Finance to join established brand
Our client is looking for a Tax Associate to join the team on site and focus on US income-tax for the NA business unit.
- Global CPG company seeking to add a Tax Associate to the team!
- Tax Associate opportunity in Westchester County with growth potential
A successful transportation company, located in Purchase, NY is looking for a Senior Auditor. This incumbent's primary focus is for operational and financial risk-associated audits (SOX Compliance, e.g.). This position will report directly to the Senior Manager and indirectly to the Vice President of Internal Audit and will assist with planning, execution, and reporting of internal audits.
- My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit team.
- My Client is seeking an Auditor with Corporate Operational audit experience.
- Senior Controls Analyst sitting in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Global American based bio pharmaceutical company
- International travel to destination cities across the globe
- Big 4 CPA required
InternationalTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- Senior Audit Analyst
- Global growing biopharmaceutical firm
Our client is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst to become a vital member of their Accounting team. This is a busy, fast-paced environment where you can enjoy taking ownership of your work.
- Experienced Billing Analyst needed for large Non-Profit
- Must be comfortable handling State, Federal, County and Private Bill Pay
Excellent opportunity PC
- Broad Exposure
- Senior Stakeholder Management
Full-time, temporary opportunity for a person with construction office management skills to join a fun and experienced team.
- Experienced Construction Office Assistant Needed
- Need experienced Office Assistant to run Construction Office