446 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Massachusetts
- QuincyPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
Are you an Accountant with experience in the Construction Industry? Do you want to report to the CFO of an expanding business that have a large pipeline of projects in their portfolio? Do you have construction accounting software experience? If so, please apply.
BostonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD250,000
- Newly Created Accounting Position
- Reports to the CFO
The VP of Sales - Aerospace will be responsible for developing strategic business plans and leading a team to successfully execute those plans. They will be managing a sales team that is representing electromechanical aerospace components to OEM aerospace/defense markets. This individual will work collaboratively with the Business Unit President, Aftermarket Sales Director, and Management Team to drive strategic organic growth initiatives for the business.
WalthamPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Leading Aerospace manufacturing company seeking strong senior leader
- Applicants MUST come from an Aerospace manufacturing environment
This person will drive and resolve supplier related problems across the company's major supply chain. The Supplier Quality Engineer will support 30 of the company's key suppliers on a domestic and occasional international scale.
WalthamPermanentUSD66,000 - USD75,000
- Seeking local candidates with 2+ years supplier quality engineering experience
- NASDAQ-listed, high-tech manufacturer based in the Greater Boston Area.
Supplier Quality Engineer position working with high-tech electronics, microscopes, and scientific instruments.
BostonPermanentUSD47,000 - USD100,000
- Well established multibillion dollar company
- Seeking candidates with 2+ years of supplier quality engineering experience
This is a hunter role, you will reach out to sales manager, Sales director and VP Sales. Your will be building relationships and meeting with software and AdTech companies in the Boston Area and sell them our services. Our office is downtown, close to the Red, Orange and Green line.
CambridgePermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Sell a Business Services to Fortune 500
- We have been growing by 38% year over year for the past 3 years
Performing an integral role in developing and implementing an enterprise and operational risk program for a rapidly-growing insurance firm. Engaging in all aspects of the Company's operational risk framework, including risk identification and more.
BostonPermanentUSD160,000 - USD180,000
- Senior Analyst Level Opportunity
- Global employer with unique entrepreneurial culture
Reporting directly into the Controller within the firm, supervising the Compensation & Benefits accounting function as the Vice President of Accounting Director.
BostonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD100,000
- VP Opportunity
- large global financial service player
Do you want to work in the Boston, MA Financial District? Are you motivated to progress your career from Consultant to Manager to Director? Do you want to work for one of the largest recruitment companies in the World? Do you want to work an environment where your hard work is rewarded with incentives, bonuses, and promotions? If so, the Recruitment Consultant - Boston role could be right for you. Seeking experienced recruiter or sales professionals. Please apply.
- Quarterly Uncapped Bonuses on Top of a Competitive Base Salary
- Clear Career Development and Promotion Targets
Our client is a consistently growing civil engineering firm in the Boston area that is looking to add to their talented group. This company is unique because of their strong client relationships all over New England and because of their deep commitment to their employees, they are driven to create a family atmosphere everyday. This firm provides not only a great working environment where employees are top priority but also provide stock options to all employees starting day 1. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for design plans, technical reports, due diligence and client interaction in addition to other duties.
CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Employee Ownership/Stock Options
- Strong, experienced leadership
Reporting into the Financial Controller, while taking over the role of an Assistant Controller functioning as the heart of the community bank's finance team.
- Join the finance team as the VP of Financial Reporting
- Community bank with enviable track records