6 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Burlington
- BurlingtonPermanentUSD55,000 - USD110,000
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving and growing revenue in their specified territory. This is a channel sales role.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- My client is growing their presence in the US
- Software Security experience requiered
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling of materials to meet customer needs. The successful candidate will have experience managing both supply and demand of a designated portfolio of products.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD135,000
- Exciting opportunity with international manufacturing company
- Location: North of Boston
Medical Device company just outside of Boston seeking Development Engineer with fiber extrusion experience.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Opportunity to break into Medical Device
- Located just outside of Boston
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading CMs and Developers worldwide as they are looking to strategically expand their team in Boston. With a strong pipeline of technically complex projects coming up, they are specifically looking to add an MEP Manager to the team to lead large, $100M+ projects for them.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Internationally leading Development and Construction Firm
- Excellent Career Progression
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing startup in downtown Boston? This is an opportunity for sales individual to grow their career.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Opportunity to get promoted to an AE role in 1 year
- Experience as a BDR or Inside sales Rep. in software Company
This client is a new manufacturing division backed by a global corporation with over $5 million in revenue, specializing in metal manufacturing and powder processing. This materials science division focuses on powder metallurgy within Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, and Industrial industries, and is looking to grow their Engineering & Manufacturing team.
- New manufacturing division of a market-leading global organization
- Must have experience with metals manufacturing & powder processing