10 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Burlington
- BurlingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling of materials to meet customer needs. The successful candidate will have experience managing both supply and demand of a designated portfolio of products.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD135,000
- Exciting opportunity with international manufacturing company
- Location: North of Boston
Medical Device company just outside of Boston seeking Development Engineer with fiber extrusion experience.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity to break into Medical Device
- Located just outside of Boston
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for liaising between the sales and engineering departments, generating sales leads and writing technical proposals for aerospace applications. This individual will be responsible for articulating technology and product positioning at the executive, business, and technical levels. This global business unit designs and manufactures sensors and fluid management systems for aerospace applications.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD95,000 - USD110,000
- Technical sales role with leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments
- Seeking candidates coming from aerospace/defense industry
The HR Business Partner - Manufacturing works to develop and build strong relationships with company leadership, management and employees and work at a both tactical and strategic level to manage policies & procedures at work.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Targeting and showing preference for those that have Labor Relations experience.
- Role is focused primarily on the manufacturing side of the business
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading CMs and Developers worldwide as they are looking to strategically expand their team in Boston. With a strong pipeline of technically complex projects coming up, they are specifically looking to add an MEP Manager to the team to lead large, $100M+ projects for them.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Internationally leading Development and Construction Firm
- Excellent Career Progression
The Senior Sourcing Specialist will report into the Sourcing Manager - Indirect Procurement and will manage spend of up to $30 million/year for Construction and Maintenance categories across the United States.
- International Telecom Company
- Based North of Boston
This company is proactively growing in MA. They have quickly seen growth both in revenue and employees and are looking to expand on their opportunities. With the right person at the helm of their Supply Chain, the opportunities for growth and revenue are endless. The Supply Chain Manager is a key member of the team that is responsible for training/developing and forecasting/planning for all things related to supply chain.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Fast growing company looking for a new leader within supply chain
- High visibility role with growth opportunity
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing startup in downtown Boston? This is an opportunity for sales individual to grow their career.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Opportunity to get promoted to an AE role in 1 year
- Experience as a BDR or Inside sales Rep. in software Company
This client is a new manufacturing division backed by a global corporation with over $5 million in revenue, specializing in metal manufacturing and powder processing. This materials science division focuses on powder metallurgy within Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, and Industrial industries, and is looking to grow their Engineering & Manufacturing team.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD135,000 - USD165,000
- New manufacturing division of a market-leading global organization
- Must have experience with metals manufacturing & powder processing
One of our best clients north of Boston is currently looking for a Manufacturing leader to join their growing organization.
- A chance to join a growing organization in Greater Boston
- Senior Manufacturing/Lean focused leader with with room for growth