251 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: New Jersey
- Featured JobHobokenPermanent
Highly profitable and fast growing building materials Company
- Sales Manager
- Progressive International Business expanding in the US
The VP Retail Systems role holds the accountability for the entire suite of application systems that runs the North America business. This includes In-store Point-of-Sale systems, the Logistics, Finance, and ERP systems that support them, and the Reporting and Decision Support systems that the business relies upon for strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Exciting new position with an exceptional firm
- Lead a team of professionals and manage major vendors
Seeking candidates with Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting experience for this great opportunity in a leading Investment Bank.
- Global Investment Bank
- Great opportunity to expand career in the broker dealer space
Data Analyst position provides critical data integration support including but not limited to fundamental data analysis as well as complex statistical modeling. This role requires an individual passionate about data maintenance, data quality control, and any other basic but important data analysis techniques. Also, the role requires an understanding of multivariate data environment and SAS programming skills.
- Exceptional candidate with a strong SAS backgroud
- 1-3 years experience
Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to grow with a stable company in central New Jersey
WarrenPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Accounts Payable Analyst
- Consumer Products Industry
Our client is a privately held fast moving consumer goods company
- Privately Held Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
Our client, located in Jersey City, is seeking a Associate Director of Cost Finance to join its growing team.
- Associate Director of Cost Finanace
- Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in Jersey City
The Accounting Manager will play a key role in the shared services department; responsible for payroll accounting, labor costing, and reconciliations for related liabilities in addition to ad hoc reporting. This role is a great fit for anyone who is a charismatic leader that is interested in growing their career.
- Growth Role with Strong Leadership
- Heavy Payroll Accounting Experience Needed
International consumer products company is seeking a strong Demand planner with substantive experience forecasting a high-volume of SKU's, ideally within a retail organization.
- Growing Consumer Apparel Company
- Expanding Supply Chain Division
Our client, a dynamic consumer goods distributor is seeking an experienced Inventory Coordinator to join their organization. The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate tracking and updating of inventory systems, unloading incoming orders, proper storage of products, and ensuring shipping of pending orders. The ideal candidate understands the importance of inventory accuracy and organization.
- Dynamic Consumer Goods Distributor
- High-Energy Organization