1581 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: New York
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobManhattanPermanent
Individual would be responsible for selling a full line of office furnishings, services and accessories. This position requires pipeline building and sales achievement in a business environment that rewards results. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to identify prospective clients, develop and execute territory plans and sales strategies that lead to targeting and closing new accounts.
- Remote opportunity for a growing corporate furniture company
- Manage and grow relationships with commercial architects and brokers
The Sr. Accountant maintains the general ledgers and prepares and reviews monthly financial reporting packages for multiple business units. The Sr. Accountant will report directly to the Controller.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and able to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service with both internal colleagues and assigned business units.
- Advertising Industry Experience Preferred
- CPA Preferred
Seeking a Senior Accountant for immediate full-time employment to join our fast-growing, dynamic advertising agency. The Senior Accountant will report to and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Ad Agency Experience Required
- CPA Preferred
This company is interested in hiring a Junior Supply Chain Manager to lead the execution phase of manufacturing strategies designed by the department to ensure the "best value" results achieved for the organization.
New YorkPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- Support on-going capacity analysis of external sites
- Must possess a high sense of urgency and customer service
Exciting opportunity as an EA to the CEO of a global Consumer Goods company
- Exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant
- Not your average EA role
Top Tier Asset Manager is looking to fill an entry level position with excellent opportunity for growth within all aspects of their services
- Leading Asset Management Firm
- Excellent opportunity for recent grads
A Property Manager located in Manhattan is fully accountable for all property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, the team's overall performance and the resident experience. Represent the company and property brand in a polished and professional manner at all times.
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
- Leading property management company in the NYC area
Manage full-cycle, technical recruiting function for a corporate client.
- Global IT consulting firm in FiDi seeks strong technical recruiter
- MUST have 2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience for software developers
Corporate Actions Analyst
ManhattanTemporaryUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Corporate Actions Analyst in Financial Services
- At a Leading Global Investment Bank in New York, New York
Our client seeks a Jr. go getter who communicates well and has a good head on their shoulders to support the HR director and her team. This will give you good insight into HR and the business.
- * temp- perm Jr. Administrative Assistant to HR Director
- *Exciting opportunity to get in with a great nonprofit!