113 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Pennsylvania
- Featured JobAllentownPermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
Oversees all agency accounting and information technology practices, including accounting department, IT department, budget preparation, financial reports, tax and audit functions, and risk management. In cooperation with leadership, directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; oversees the investment of funds and studies, analyzes and reports on trends. Ensures compliance with all funding source regulations.
- VP of Finance Needed!
- Non-Profit Experience Required!
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
EriePermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
The basic purpose of the Maintenance Planner - Engineering is to improve equipment reliability while minimizing costs. This is accomplished through sound planning practices which include efficient utilization of labor, parts, and materials, through maintenance work. This position also supports expense projects, capital projects, special projects and internal contractors, vendor services including projects that require maintenance resources.
EriePermanentUSD95,000 - USD120,000
- Promotion opportunities available
- Full Relocation offered
Michael Page Executive Recruitment is working with a local manufacturing firm in the Erie, PA area that is expanding their successful leadership team. This is a Food Manufacturing/ Food Production/ Food Packaging business with strong ties to the area and is looking to expand its footprint by adding some additional production lines to support the global demand for their product portfolio.
EriePermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Full Relocation Available for qualified candidates
- Role will lead 150-200 ee of production staff across all shifts, all areas.
Michael Page Executive Recruitment is working with a local firm in the Erie, PA area that is expanding their successful leadership team. This is is a manufacturing business with strong ties to the area and is looking to expand its footprint by adding some additional production lines to support the global demand for their product portfolio. The Plant Operations Manager will report to the Global Director of Manufacturing and have significant impact on the firm
ExtonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD95,000
- Willing to relocate qualified candidates nationally
- Ideally looking for those with an Engineering educational background
This is an exciting FP&A role within a large organization which offers the ability to both grow professionally from strong leadership and carve out an exciting career path moving forward
- Career Stepping Stone
- High Growth Opportunity
Our client is searching for a Senior Estimator who will be responsible for all pre construction phase estimating services and support the project managers.
- Construction Estimator
- Commercial General Contractors
Outstanding growth opportunity for a high level Finance professional in the Scranton area. Opportunity offers a managerial platform and exposure to upper company management. Background in technology and ability to travel is required.
- Position of Growth with Company-Wide Exposure
- Exciting Industry
- Our Client has a career opportunity for a health care PM in the Philadelphia area. We are seeking candidates with successful health care construction experience.
YorkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
- Construction Project Manager
- Commerical Healthcare Projects
This is a Senior Electrical Engineering role for a growing team. This is a dynamic role that with have a variety of responsibility including: project estimating, design, CAD drafting, coordination, quality control, energy services, site inspections, and commissioning.
- Leading MEP and virtual design firm
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Project Management - Construction