134 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Pennsylvania
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobAllentownPermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
Oversees all agency accounting and information technology practices, including accounting department, IT department, budget preparation, financial reports, tax and audit functions, and risk management. In cooperation with leadership, directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; oversees the investment of funds and studies, analyzes and reports on trends. Ensures compliance with all funding source regulations.
- VP of Finance Needed!
- Non-Profit Experience Required!
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
Featured JobPennsylvaniaPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
The Silicon Sales Manager will be employed by Elkem Silicon Materials; producing over 150,000 tons annually. This is Elkem's largest business area and one of the world's leading suppliers. Our client delivers special products to customers in the chemical, solar, electronics, aluminum, construction, refractory and oilfield industries worldwide.
- Worlds largest producers of Silicon
- Cover North American territory with international business & growth opportunity
Fast growing global company with a hard working team environment looking for an up and coming VP of Finance to help grown the team.
- Global Manufacturing Organization
- Fast Growing Company
Exciting CFO opportunity
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD55,000 - USD80,000
- Rapidly growing national organization
Do you want a career where you make a lasting impact with a global company? Where your passions and entrepreneurial mindset are fostered through world-class training and professional development? Where you are surrounded by some of the most inspiring recruiters in Philly? Then PageGroup is the place for you.
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2015
- Sales & Business Development Executive
Philadelphia General Contractor is looking to hire a project manager.
- 2-5 years in project manager role, 10+ experience in Construction required
- Only Local Candidates will be Considered.
Successful General Contractor is looking for a Superintendent with experience in similar role.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in similar position at GC
- Only Local Candidates will be considered
Fantastic 6 month project available for candidates look to gain exposure and experience in the manufacturing industry and work with top business leaders.
- Strong Accountant/Analyst Needed!
- Fantastic Exposure Opportunity!
The Revenue Cycle Supervisor monitors and directs the overall policies, objectives, and initiatives of the organization's revenue cycle activities including billing system, third party reimbursement, provider billing, collections, management reporting and financial analysis. This position is looking for someone with 2-3 years of revenue cycle experience that can grow into a this leadership role.
- Revenue Cycle Supervisor Needed!
- 3+ Years Experience