56 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Philadelphia
- PhiladelphiaTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
Our client is seeking an experienced receptionist for their Center City office. Duties include, but are not limited to, Reception desk work and assisting with projects.
- Excellent Position with A great company in Center City!
- Competitive pay, great work environmnet
Our client is looking for a superintendent with experience in ground-up, commercial construction projects.
- Established company with excellent culture and reputation
- Long-term career opportunity
Our client, an industry-leading, publicly-traded chemical manufacturer is seeking a top-flight Master Scheduler to manage all aspects of planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through their complete production cycle at their high-volume plant in Philadelphia, PA.
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD55,000 - USD80,000
- Industry-leading Manufacturer with Global brand and reach
- Burgeoning Supply Chain function
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
- Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training
- 52% of our US staff were promoted last year
Commercial Superintendent for general contractor working on projects in Center City, Philadelphia
- Industry leading general contractor
- Commercial superintendent
Our client is looking for an estimator to join the team due to massive growth.
- Established company with high profile projects
- Growth potential and advancement
This person will be responsible for all areas for compensation for the US business.
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD135,000 - USD155,000
- International Company Looking for Compensation Analyst
- Growth Opportunities Available
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- One of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- Excellent Career Opportunity with a rapidly expanding company
Senior Project Manager for a large general contractor that focuses in the commercial space. Major projects currently in progress within the health care, higher education, and mixed use space.
- Commercial Construction General Contractor
- Mixed Use / Healthcare / Higher Education
Our client is looking for a experienced estimator to join the team who specializes in high end luxury residential construction. A bulk of their projects are in the mainline and center city.
- Construction Estimator
- High End Residential