238 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Texas
- BryanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
To provide the planning model for the business ensuring average capacity loading is in place. Where there are capacity issues caused by high or unusual order intake, take appropriate action to ensure that customer expectations are maintained.
- Logistics Manager
- Global Manufacturing business
As an Account Manager within our Engineering team, your role is to proactively initiate and develop commercial relationships with candidates and clients. Upon understanding their needs, you will consult and engage with clients and candidates to highlight applicant profiles and opportunities respectively.
Fort WorthPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Ranked one of the top 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
- Exceptional opportunity for internal progression
The Chief of Accounting is a newly developed position with a Global Logistics and Business Management organization. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines, multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
HoustonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Chief of Accounting
- Director of Accounting
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
AustinPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Executive Assistant
- (Global Engineering & Manufacturing)
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment and development firm specializing in Multifamily assets throughout USA. Due to sustained growth our client is seeking a highly experience Multifamily Asset Manager to join their team at the Associate / Senior Associate level with a direct report to the senior management team including partners and owners.
HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Asset Manager for a growing Multifamily Real Estate investment firm
- Hands on asset management with a direct report to the Partner / Owner
The Account Manager will develop and maintain Poly Vinyl Chloride accounts within their territory. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, market trend analysis and pricing developments, existing and new client relationships development, interacting with service managers to maintain high customer service standards, and training and development.
HoustonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Compeitive Salary, Bonus Structure, Beneifits & 401K matching
- Exciting opportunity to manage key accounts and establish new business
Michael Page have partnered with a Property management and Real estate development firm focusing on Mixed Use and Commercial assets throughout Texas. Based out of their Houston, Tx office our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional with a strong background in real estate accounting and finance to join their growing team as a Senior Property Accountant.
AustinPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Commercial and Mixed use development firm seeking full cycle accountant
- Must have strong real estate and development background
Michael Page have partnered with a Real Estate Investment, Development and Property Management firm with a significant portfolio of Multifamily and Mixed use assets throughout Austin. Based out of their US HQ in Austin, TX our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional with a strong background in real estate accounting and finance to join their growing team as a Property Accountant
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Property Accountant needed for a growing real estate development firm in Austin
- Must have experience with Yardi, Quickbooks and Multifamily assets
Michael page have partnered with a large commercial and multifamily services company who are seeking a Underwriting Analyst to join their credit and loan team and assist in the underwriting and due diligence of capital sourcing and real estate loan deals for their growing portfolio throughout North America.
PearlandPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Analyst needed for a large real estate firm for their loan and capital sourcing
- primary fopcus will be on underwriting complexe real estate loan deals
The Regional Tax Manager USA reports directly to the CFO and will oversee the activities of the current employee tasked with managing local US and international taxes. The Tax Manager interacts with employees at all levels of the local and global subsidiaries including local management, global corporate tax advisor and external tax advisors. The geographical scope of the regional activities include a variety of countries in Central and South America.
- Great opportunity to lead a tax department for the Americas
- Management level role with strategic focus on local and international tax