Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- New YorkPermanent
My Client is a Media company located in New York. They are seeking a Staff Auditor to join the Corporate Audit Department to engage in operational and other audits. The Corporate Audit Department is responsible for assessing risk and businesses associated with the Corporation's management, Board of Directors and Audit Committee. Their primary function is to provide independent assessment of effectiveness of internal operating and financial controls.
- My Client is seeking a Staff Auditor for their New York location.
- My Client is a growing media company with a Staff Audit opening in New York.
My client's Internal Audit team is responsible for operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance audits. The Internal Corporate Audit team is undergoing a change to continue to build best in class practices and processes and develop highly sought after resources. The Internal Audit Manager position involves exposure to various levels of management across all business, and reports directly to the US Corporate Audit Director.
PlainfieldPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,001
- My Client is seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their New York team.
- My Corporate Energy client is looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
Looking for a strong financial career path? Want to be connected to senior leadership?
The Financial Planning & Analysis role for our client will support the senior leadership group.
This individual will serve as the FP&A support the various pillars of the company, and lead all planning/forecasting & monthly reporting activities.
HoustonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD175,000
- Direct Support For Department Heads
- Exciting Career Path
Exciting opportunity to join a leading National Advisory firm assisting their high profiles on turnaround projects.
Ideal for candidates coming from a public accounting background with experience working as a Controller for a large E&P oil and gas business.
- Exciting opportunity to embark upon an oil and gas project
- Ideal for customer focused candidates from an E&P background
Serves the client contact by planning, coordinating, and executing cross‐functional risk management projects. Individual will be coordinating with their Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
- Strong Risk and Regulatory Background
- CCAR, DODD FRANK, Regulatory Reporting, Stress Testing
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer will have full responsibility for the Company's finances. This officer must have the ability to envision and act to build the structure, technical capability, systems, strategy, partnerships and people to drive the Company along its growth path. Leading a team of 10 people, the CFO will have complete functional responsibility for the finances of the brand.
- Emerging Beauty & Cosmetics Brand in Downtown Manhattan
- Omni-Channel Distribution of Beloved Hair Tools & Hair Products
My Client is seeking an Internal Audit Analyst to join their New York team. This position reports directly to the Regional Head. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing audits for the firm's Corporate and Institutional Clients in the following areas: Structured Finance, Financial Markets, Risk, and Regulatory Requirements.
New YorkTemporaryUSD20 - USD28 per hour (USD41,597 - USD58,236)
- My Client is seeking Audit Analyst to join their New York team.
- Seeking an Audit Analyst to perform Audits for Corporate and Instituional Client
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position requires day-to-day accounts receivable duties.
This includes but not limited to - Processing of customer invoices, payments, and refunds with an overall focus and effort to decrease the receivable balance. This position requires collaboration between multiple departments within the organization.
- Great opportunity!
- START ASAP!