Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- New YorkPermanent
My client, located in NYC, is one of the worlds largest investment management companies.
- One of the largest Investment Managers
- Over 5 trillion AUM
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their high performing team.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Immediate need
Global investment bank seeking Senior Audit Manager to help build out Financial Crimes Compliance Audit Unit.
- Global investment bank building out a brand new financial crimes compliance team
- Hands on role with vast managerial responsibilities
Finance Director to report into CFO and manage a team of six analysts.
- Global Advertising Agency located in Midtown Manhattan
- Exciting opportunity to work closely with the CFO
My Client is a Media company located in New York. They are seeking a Staff Auditor to join the Corporate Audit Department to engage in operational and other audits. The Corporate Audit Department is responsible for assessing risk and businesses associated with the Corporation's management, Board of Directors and Audit Committee. Their primary function is to provide independent assessment of effectiveness of internal operating and financial controls.
- My Client is seeking a Staff Auditor for their New York location.
- My Client is a growing media company with a Staff Audit opening in New York.
My client's Internal Audit team is responsible for operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance audits. The Internal Corporate Audit team is undergoing a change to continue to build best in class practices and processes and develop highly sought after resources. The Internal Audit Manager position involves exposure to various levels of management across all business, and reports directly to the US Corporate Audit Director.
PlainfieldPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,001
- My Client is seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their New York team.
- My Corporate Energy client is looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
Looking for a strong financial career path? Want to be connected to senior leadership?
The Financial Planning & Analysis role for our client will support the senior leadership group.
This individual will serve as the FP&A support the various pillars of the company, and lead all planning/forecasting & monthly reporting activities.
- Direct Support For Department Heads
- Exciting Career Path
My Client is seeking an Internal Audit Analyst to join their New York team. This position reports directly to the Regional Head. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing audits for the firm's Corporate and Institutional Clients in the following areas: Structured Finance, Financial Markets, Risk, and Regulatory Requirements.
- My Client is seeking Audit Analyst to join their New York team.
- Seeking an Audit Analyst to perform Audits for Corporate and Instituional Client