Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- New YorkTemporaryUSD20 - USD28 per hour (USD41,597 - USD58,236)
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position requires day-to-day accounts receivable duties.
This includes but not limited to - Processing of customer invoices, payments, and refunds with an overall focus and effort to decrease the receivable balance. This position requires collaboration between multiple departments within the organization.
- Great opportunity!
- START ASAP!
A mid-sized Public Accounting Firm that works within many different industries is seeking a Senior Auditor to assist in daily operations.
- Mid-sized CPA firm seeks Senior Auditor
- Searching for a motivated candidate to expand the team
Our client is looking for a qualified Compliance Manager with 2+ years of experience coming out of the Financial Services Industry, with a preference in Private Equity. This role reports directly to the CCO.
- Expereincing within the Financial Services Industry prefrerd
- Great opportunity to grow your career!
We are looking for a Corporate Development Manager to join client's Strategy and Government Affairs team. This position is an exciting new role to work with the executive team in a dynamic environment to help identify and evaluate opportunities to grow the business. This is a startup environment where you will produce results by assisting with a wide variety of strategic initiatives. This work will involve a mix of commercial, technical and analytical research supported by financial business model development.
- Fast growing publicly traded telecom company
- Seeking a Corporate Development Manager