Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
91 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
The Internal Controls Manager will sit in the company's New Jersey office and report directly to the Senior Internal Audit Director. The successful candidate will manage all activities related to the company's Internal Controls and Compliance functions. The incumbent will be tasked with managing SOX testing as well as leading and executing operational and compliance audits across business lines. This position will take on a Project Management perspective.
TampaPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- My Client is seeking a qualified candidate to manage internal controls & audits.
- My Client is a top tier Retail company located in New Jersey.
For this position you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit.
HartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Fortune 500 Company
- Paid Relocation + Competitive Base Salary
The Sr. Internal Audit Analyst you will be responsible to provide management with an assessment of the internal control environment throughout the organization, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, identify potential cost savings and process efficiencies within the operations, and to participate in business development activities. Traditionally, this organization has been used to export financial talent throughout the organization. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration. This role reports to the Director, Internal Audit.
- Industry leading manufacturer
- Growth role
At this Fortune 500 company you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit and liasing with audit members across the world.
- Multi-National Exposure
- Competitive Base Salary
- Global financial services firm growing their internal audit function to keep up with market regulations
- Manage numerous audits across all business division and facilities within the firm
- Working directly with senior management
- Preparing audit reports containing findings and recommended actions
- Global Insurance Brokerage Firm
- AVP Internal Auditor
This team is primarily focused on the portfolio of core infrastructure and technology processes provided by the Information Technology Group, including audits of the technology tools and support services. This individual will play a vital role in connecting with the technology business partners. Audit experience is a must - but someone from a strong technical background is preferred.
- Top tier financial services firm building out Tech Audit team
- Looking for a technical auditor with strong infrastructure experience
- Internal audit manager in the gaming space
- Oversee and mentor junior level staff within the team
- Travel to Florida and the Caribbean islands required to perform on sight audits twice a year
- Internal Audit Manager
- Global Hospitality and Casino Brand
A financial services firm focusing within the investment management, financial planning, investment banking and asset management space.
- Rapidly Growing Financial Services Firm
- Competitive Base Salary + PAID RELOCATION
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for development and execution of technology-based audits and application controls assessments of complex business processes and solutions.
- Senior Technology Auditor
- Global Asset Management Firm
A successful transportation company, located in Purchase, NY is looking for a Senior Auditor. This incumbent's primary focus is for operational and financial risk-associated audits (SOX Compliance, e.g.). This position will report directly to the Senior Manager and indirectly to the Vice President of Internal Audit and will assist with planning, execution, and reporting of internal audits.
- My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit team.
- My Client is seeking an Auditor with Corporate Operational audit experience.