Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
72 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobWashingtonPermanent
The Organization of American States is a leading International Public Organization looking for an Inspector General that will report directly into the Secretary General and is responsible for carrying out the audit, inspection, investigation and evaluation functions.
- Title and Grade: Inspector General - D01
- Type of Appointment: Series B - 6 Years
- Organizational Unit: Office of the Inspector General
- Duty station: Washington, D.C
- External Opportunity N: EO/01/17
- Publication date: 01/12/17
- Closing date: 02/11/17
- Growing Medical device firm expanding 18% year on year
- Fast paced, dynamic environment involving mergers and acquisitions and exposure to various lines of business
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Global medical Device Firm - AVP Audit
- Growing medical device firm
Our client seek an experienced Internal Auditor with a minimum of 3+ years of experience to join a team of 6 based out of their corporate headquarters in Fairfield County, CT.
New YorkPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- CPA or CIA Desired
- 30-40% Travel Required
Global consumer goods firm looking to build out its IT Audit function.
- Senior IT Auditor
- Global Consumer Goods Company
The Lead IT Auditor is an experienced audit professional who conducts audit projects that provide independent, objective assurance over the organization's operations.
RoselandPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Lead IT Auditor
- Retail & Consumer Goods Firm
The IT Auditor will be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations to ensure that the control environment adequately safeguards the company's assets, both business and infrastructure related. This includes performing IT audits and reviews of the organization for efficiency and effectiveness in accordance with accepted internal auditing standards.
- IT Auditor
- Technology Firm
The IT Audit Manager will support the execution of the firm's annual audit plan and advisory activities by leading global and regional audit reviews and ongoing engagements with business units.
New YorkPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- IT Audit Manager
- Multinational Media & Telecommunications Firm
As the Senior IT Auditor you will be an instrumental part of the Internal Audit team. You will use your audit and IT knowledge and experience to help improve processes and support the company by developing, implementing and executing technology infrastructure, application, and integrated audits in order to identify issues and inefficiencies.
- Senior IT Auditor
- Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
This individual will assist the Audit team to conduct comprehensive reviews of information systems that support important businesses and product lines. The future employee will perform application reviews and help mentor junior staff members. This will give someone the opportunity to work closely with the Director and have exposure to senior management.
- Well established firm in Connecticut looking to build out Audit department
- Need strong Technology Auditors who are interested in taking on a new role
Our client, a growing manufacturing firm, seeks a skilled Internal Control Manager to join their team in the Hartford, CT area. Due to an internal promotion at the company, the Internal Control Manager position is now vacant.
Working alongside senior management, this position will serve as one of the audit/accounting leads for several business units at the company. Covering several accounting functions, this role will also include project management and leadership responsibilities.
- Urgent Hire - Internal Controls Manager
- Leading Hartford-Based Company Seeks Skilled Internal Controls Professional