Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
79 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- Jersey CityPermanent
My client is a Financial Services firm with an IHC. They are looking to add headcount in the IHC Regulatory Reporting group in Jersey City, NJ.
- New headcount in growing team
- Exposure to senior management
Our client is looking for an entry level financial analyst for their branch in Baltimore, MD.
- Our CLient, A leading Invenstment bank, is looking for an entry level analyst
- This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door
My client is looking for a Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant/Manager with strong management skills. This role will be responsible for build out the Financial Reporting team.
IrvinePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- High profile role with a leading full service Investment Bank/Techonology Biz
- Calling ALL qualified Senior Auditors who wants to leave Public Accounting
Established Investment Management firm with a Global presence seeks to hire a first year analyst effective immediately. This position has an accelerated career path boasting 2 years to senior analyst, followed by 2 years to associate, 2 more years to VP and performance based path to SVP and the ability to make Partner in 10 years.
New YorkTemporaryUSD25 - USD50 per hour (USD51,996 - USD103,992)
- Investment Management Firm in Orange County looking to hire immediately!
- Global firm with $40M AUM and presence in USA, UK and Asia-Pac
Our Client, a leading Financial Services Firm is looking for a FP&A Analyst in New York to play a key support role to consolidate our client's forecasting, annual planning and play a key role in analyzing financial information related to the Divisions & Corp functions. The FP&A Analyst will also be responsible for analyzing incentive compensation, cash flow and analyst expectations.
- Our client isa leading Financial Services Firm looking for a FP&A Analsyt
- This is an excellent opportunity for future career opportunities
Our client, a leading technology service provider, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing Finance Department. Working alongside senior management, this integral part of the organization will cover major responsibilities in the Accounting and Financial Reporting fields.
This is a permanent and full-time opportunity with a competitive compensation package and strong benefits. Quick moving process!
- Leading Technology Firm Seeks Senior Accountant
- Urgent Hire! Great Opportunity to Join Growing Finance Team
Our client, a leading hedge fund manager based in the local Fairfield County area, is actively seeking a Fund Accounting Manager to assist the Finance/Operations team in all areas relating to fund accounting and financial reporting. An upbeat and proactive role, this position will cover several different functions rotating around the firm.
A great opportunity for candidates with prior Big 4 and fund accounting experience seeking a management position at a leading firm.
- Leading Hedge Fund Seeks Accounting Manager - Urgent Hire!
- Great Opportunity to Join Growing Firm in Local NY/CT Area
Our client is seeking a a candidate with at least 10 years experience in a senior Finance position within Financial Services to report directly to the CFO and other members of the Executive Committee to forecast and communicate company financial performance and actual variances from expectations.
- Global Corporate and Investment Bank
- Seeking Senior Finance Candidates
Our client, a global Investment Bank in New York, is seeking a Head of Performance Management to lead their America's business.
- Global Investment Bank
- Midtown Manhattan
The Manager-Americas Finance will be responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting for the Northern America Region. The Manager will also support the development of the Capital Plan, the Profit Plan and Forecasts for Northern America, including US and Canadian Retail, eCommerce, and Business Sales. This role will manage a team of 2.
- Consumer Products Business with a Focus on Home Products
- 5-7 years of experience necessary, CFA Desirable