Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
95 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- New YorkTemporary
Corporate Actions Analyst
- Corporate Actions Analyst in Financial Services
- At a Leading Global Investment Bank in New York, New York
Vice President of Finance at a progressive Cosmetics, Skincare and Beauty New York business with a Chelsea location office and newly established satellite office in Los Angeles.
- Vice President of Finance, New York, Cosmetics, Skincare, Beauty
- VP, VP Finance, Vice President, Finance
Vice President of Finance at a highly desirable luxury goods brand.
- Vice President of Finance, Luxury goods, Designer, New York
- VP, Vice President of Finance, CPA, Finance, Finance Executive
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will contribute to the preparation and timely reporting of regulatory information to various regulatory agencies such as Federal Reserve Bank (FED). This position reports into the Manager of Regulatory Reporting for this Global Bank.
- Great career opportunity
- Leading organization
Our client, a well-established and rapidly expanding Financial Services firm, is actively seeking a Corporate Controller/Accounting Manager to serve as a senior member of their Finance Division. Due to rapid growth of the firm domestically and internationally, our client has increased work volume thus requiring additional assistance covering numerous accounting functions.
A full-time and permanent position, this role is best fit for candidates seeking challenging and exciting work.
- Growing Asset Management Firm Seeks Senior Accounting Associate - Corporate
- Urgent Hire - Senior Accounting Role - Competitive Compensation Package
My client, a leading International Investment Bank is looking for a strong Strategic Analytics candidate to join their growing team.
- Leading International Investment Bank
- Strategic Finance
Our client, the Credit Card arm of a global Bank, is building out their Strategic Finance team in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Global Bank
- Credit Cards Experience Required
The Regulatory Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the preparation and timely reporting of regulatory information to various regulatory agencies such as Federal Reserve Bank (FED) and the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Global Corporate and Investment Bank with a leading reputation.
- Fantastic opportunity for Regulatory Manager with Call Report experience.
Our client, located in Wilmington Delaware, is seeking a Strategic Analytics Senior Analyst to join its growing team.
West HollywoodPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
- Strategic Analytics Senior Analyst
- Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in the Delaware Market
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with financial analysis experience to join the hottest industry in LA. Lots of hands on experience, opportunities for client interaction and a great career path.
- Opportunity to develop specialized finance career
- Join global organization in an exciting stage of growth