Banking & Financial Services jobs
374 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- New YorkPermanent
In this critical role within the Corporate Services team, you will support the firm's overall growth in both organic and inorganic initiatives including support in identifying potential targets, sourcing transactions and business planning surrounding acquisitions. The company is sponsor backed by global Private Equity funds with a target to double in size in the next decade.
- strategic role with an principal investing aspect
- quickly growing company backed by sponsors
Exciting Senior Business Analyst role with global asset management firm.
- Senior Asset Management Business Analyst
- Global Asset Management Firm
As a Director, Regulatory Relations, you will provide leadership to my client's Wealth Management division's Regulatory Relations, Dispute Resolution, Investigations and Correspondent and Advisor Services business functions within the Compliance department.
- Very competitive compensation package
- Exciting, high growth career opportunity
Focus on attribution reporting & customized client/ consultant reporting.
Will have to handle ad-hoc requests & projects from Business development.
- Prestigious asset management firm that manages over $20 billion
- Opportunity for quick growth & exposure to whole investment team
As a team member you will play a key role in supporting client initiatives which may include: business plan review, diligence, development, and implementation; liquidity management and cash flow analysis; transaction diligence; operational due diligence; bankruptcy preparation and contingency planning; enterprise valuation; negotiation of amendment and forbearance agreements; process improvement and performance monitoring.
- Boutique environment with impressive team background
- Career runway to manager level (VP equivalent)
Due to rapidly increasing deal flow, their NYC office is looking to add a Vice President to their Healthcare Services & IT vertical to provide innovative sell-side, buy-side, recapitalization/restructuring, equity private placement and strategic partnering services.
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- exciting opportunity to join a growing sector coverage team in NYC
- Junior VP role with runway
Michael page have partnered with a large commercial and multifamily services company who are seeking a Underwriting Analyst to join their credit and loan team and assist in the underwriting and due diligence of capital sourcing and real estate loan deals for their growing portfolio throughout North America.
- Analyst needed for a large real estate firm for their loan and capital sourcing
- primary fopcus will be on underwriting complexe real estate loan deals
seeking a Manager to assist with the provision of the firm's professional consulting, accounting, valuation, risk, regulatory and compliance, due diligence, controls, operations, and litigation services.
- Senior level position with high exposure
- Work with skilled investment management and financial services professionals
As the tax expert in high net wealth department, you will be responsible to provide tax advisory service and planning for high net wealth clients. This job is based in Shanghai, China.
- Competitive compensation
- Great career development platform