Banking & Financial Services jobs
374 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Chief Operating Officer
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
My client is looking for a Chief Credit Officer to join their team, a Fintech Firm in Fairfield County, CT.
- Chief Credit Officer
- Fintech Firm
Seeking candidates with Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting experience for this great opportunity in a leading Investment Bank.
- Global Investment Bank
- Great opportunity to expand career in the broker dealer space
The associate role serves as a key member of the deal team, working on several engagements. This person will be given significant responsibility and will gain in-depth transaction experience, client exposure, negotiation skills, and an understanding of transaction structures throughout several industries.
- Valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Development of potential buyer lists
- Preparation of management presentations
- Investment Banking Associate
Our client, located in Jersey City, is seeking a Associate Director of Cost Finance to join its growing team.
- Associate Director of Cost Finanace
- Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in Jersey City
Our client is a well-regarded Private Debt Fund. They are seeking a Senior Analyst / Associate to join their expanding direct investment practice.
- NYC Private Debt Firm
- Senior Analyst/ Associate
A high-impact investment fund located in Manhattan is seeking a Finance Manager.
- Impact Investment Fund Seeking Finance Manager
- Private Equity Experience Required
- Experienced CNH Trader
- Experienced Trader
- CNH Trades
An OTC Collateral Management Analyst
Los AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- An OTC Collateral Management Analyst
- At a leading global investment bank
A Brentwood based Real Estate Private Equity Investment firm uses a unique, hands on & value add approach which has resulted in 100+ properties & 13,400 units acquired ($2Billion of acquired value). Finding such success in their niche strategy of acquiring B-List multifamily properties and turning them into A-List through conservative investment has resulted in their overall, rapid growth!
- Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing, Real Estate PE firm!
- Gain exposure to members of Acquisition, Investor Relations, and Accounting
As a State Filing Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for monitoring state policy form and rate regulations for various business lines, including but not limited to property, General Liability, Umbrellas, Auto, WC, and inland marine.
- Help to develop and implement policy and procedure changes!
- Oversee all state filing activities!