Banking & Financial Services - Back Office - Operations jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Back Office - Operations jobs
- Jersey CityPermanent
The OATS Regulatory Reporting Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of Order Audit Trail System (OATS) regulatory reporting. The role consists of performing investigation activities, remediation of issues identified, and supporting regulatory change initiative,
- One of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization.
- Our Client is seeking a Regulatory Operations Associate with OATS experience
Our client, located in Wilmington, is seeking a Project Management Lead to join its growing team.
- Project Management Lead
- Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in the Delaware Market
The role sits within the Production Reporting Team and is responsible for reporting related to the Volcker metrics (specifically the Customer Facing Trade Ratio). Tasks will also include change management, implementing control and risk management improvements; remediation of any issues identified; and contributing to the response to regulatory inquiries and exams.
- Our Client is a leading global bank based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a Regulatory Operations Reporting - CFTR & FR-Y15
The role sits within the Production Reporting Team and is responsible for analyzing and implementing regulations and rules; implementing control and risk management improvements, supporting regulatory change initiatives; re-engineering of reporting processes.
- Our client is a leading global bank based in NYC.
- Our client is seeking a Regulatory Operations Reporting, experience - MSRB/TRACE
International Bank is looking to hire a Mandarin speaking Payments Specialist for their Clearing Department. No experience is necessary as this is an entry level opportunity. Ability to work overnight is required.
- No experience necessary
- Mandarin speaker needed for night shift Associate role
The SEF Client Support Specialist's primary role would be to serve in monitoring of the marketplace along with any escalations of trade and/or technology issues reported by one of the regulatory entities (DTCC, NFA and CFTC).
The SEF Client Support Specialist would have a dual reporting line into the Chief Compliance Officer of the SEF and the Head of Market Support.
- Our Client is focused on Electronic Markets & Post Trade Business.
- Our Client is a Leading Financial Services Business in NYC.
Our Client is seeking a Middle Office Associate who will be directly reporting to the Director of Middle Office within the company. They are widely recognized as a leader in brokerage and investment banking services.
- Our Client is a Leading Brokerage & Investment Bank in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a Middle Office/Trade Support Associate.
The individual in this seat will be responsible for providing superior client service to our swap counterparties, participate in and ensure all day to day activities are completed; ensure controls are in place and being followed; and ensure proper MIS and Reporting is in place. The role will be responsible for servicing all aspects of client servicing for the Equity Swap Business.
- Our Client is a Leading Global Financial Services Firm based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a Client Service Rep to join their Equity Swap Team
Trade support group responsible for servicing US and European institutional clients. Financial products will include Domestic and International, Fixed Income and Equities.
- Our Client is a Leading Global Trading and Broker Dealer Firm based in NYC.
- Seeking a Full Trade Life-Cycle Support Analyst, Fixed Income & Equity Products