Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
- Jersey CityPermanent
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to start a career within Financial Services. Great opportunity for growth with a top Investment Management Firm located in Jersey City. Opportunity to gorw and netwrok with Senior Leadership.
- Exciting opportunity to start your Financial Services career
- Work with a top Investment Management firm
The Planning and Change Delivery Project Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, control and completion of small to medium projects typically under the supervision of a program manager.
- Opportunity for an expedited career growth as a Project Manager
- Work with one of the top investment banks in the world
The Application Manager will manage the suite of applications used at HBL NYC to run its business. The qualified candidate will work closely with and communicate regularly with Country Management, business stakeholders, and Head Office IT.
The Application Manager will work with the business to articulate requirements, develop technical specifications, manage testing, and roll out new features and applications as needed.
- The client is a leader in banking industry with over 50 years in operation.
- THe company offers a wide range of financial products and services worldwide.
The Senior Business Manager for Card Platform, will support the Director of Business & Performance Management in providing effective management support to the Card Platform O&T functions globally but with a particular focus on the needs of the US CIO and US Card Platform Operations Head.
- The company is one of the biggest financial services providers.
- Over 325 years of history and expertise in banking.
support all Executive Management initiatives, new Front Office business activity, regulatory change and any other solutions to support the business.
- Have an immediate impact with top investment company in New York
- Looking for a motivated Front Office professional
Top, global firm with a small internal strategy team is looking to grow with a research-oriented individual. This opportunity offers a strong, collaborative team environment and the chance to make a real impact on core strategic initiatives across the firm, globally.
- Unique opportunity to join an internal strategy team for a top, global firm
- Join a lean team and support a wide range of initiatives in a project-based role
AVP will support Strategic and Regulatory Change Management CCAR Forecasting initiatives. Initiatives will include design and building new technology solutions, business process re-engineering as well as continuous improvement efforts.
- Global financial services firm
- AVP- Strategic and Regulatory Change Management
Associate principal role with a premier strategy consulting firm.
- Premier Strategy Consulting Firm
- Exclusive focus on corporate strategy
The VP Retail Systems role holds the accountability for the entire suite of application systems that runs the North America business. This includes In-store Point-of-Sale systems, the Logistics, Finance, and ERP systems that support them, and the Reporting and Decision Support systems that the business relies upon for strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Exciting new position with an exceptional firm
- Lead a team of professionals and managing vendors
Opportunity with an established group within a global bank. High visibility and high exposure to senior management. Project work includes working heavily with the global markets operations team on risk and controls, working cross-functionally with stakeholders and senior management, Excel and PowerPoint will be essential to success in this role.
- Exciting growth opportunity with an established team and a global bank
- Convenient midtown location