Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
Looking for a candidate to make an immediate contribution within the Strategic Initiatives Group, this includes effectively understanding the business and specific issues that need to be addressed, developing a strategy, managing project plans and resources, tracking key milestones, leveraging firm resources and skills to address the issue, and efficiently deploying the solution across the Alternatives Operations team.
- Opportunity with the world's largest assset manager
- Opportunity within the strategy side of a new and growing group
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs.
- Looking for a highly motivated and hard working individual
- Money Driven
The Regulatory Change Manager is a critical member of the Front Office Regulatory Reform Implementation Team and works on multiple workstreams assessing and delivering business process and supporting changes as part of Market's global response to regulatory requirements.
- High impact driving critical projects and delivery
- Huge growth opportunity on the business side within cap markets
Our client is seeking an individual to help develop and implement processes to improve trading operations
- Great fast paced organization!
- Opportunity to grow!
PMO Analyst with Financial Services background focusing on Budget, PowerPoint presentations and Cost Control.
- Looking for a PMO Analyst with Financial Services background
- 2-4 years of experience
The Director is responsible for all requirements that drive and define business-specific, strategic data needs with our business intelligence and analytics team.
Jersey CityPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Director of Client Analytics
- Leading Investment Managemement Firm
As a Senior Business Transformation Strategy Consultant, you will report progress on projects and program execution on key deliverables, including; program validation and analysis, and high level communication to executive level sponsors regarding the strategy and execution of operational efficiency agenda.
WellesleyPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
- Opportunity to work with a Great team!
- Convenient location outside Manhattan
Are you interested in growing out your career in a highly reputable and nationally recognizable energy company? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a company that values it's employees and is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits? If so, the Senior Risk Analyst role could be the perfect job for you. Apply now for consideration within 48 hours.
- Looking for a Risk Analyst with Market not Credit Experience
- Work for a National leading supplier of motor fuels
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking an Account Executive to join its growing team.
- Entry Level Consultant
- Growing Firm in Manhattan, NY