Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
71 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
My client, a Financial Services Firm based in Hicksville are looking to recruit a Senior AML Analyst to join the team.
- Opportunity to join a growing financial services firm
- Excellent position with a diverse range of duties
The PWM Compliance Officer will work closely and provide on-going advice to the Wealth Management division. This individual will need to be a SME on trustees, co-trustees and administrative trustees.
- Join a team that is committed excellence
- Work alongside some of the most experienced individuals in the industry
The Compliance Attorney will be working very closely with the firm's CCO and will be responsible for many compliance functions including risk assessments, vendor agreements, consumer lending compliance, and compliance monitoring.
- Seeking JD compliance professional with consumer lending experience
- Exciting opportunity to work in a start up environment in NYC
The Compliance Advisory Consultant will be responsible for reviewing control room watchlists, performing email surveillance, and ensuring that the firm's information barriers comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Experience with email surveillance, information barriers, and watch lists
- Seeking skilled control room compliance professionals
Our client is seeking AML Analyst(s) to join an existing team of consultants in Midtown Manhattan who have 1+ years of transaction monitoring experience. The work entails conducting investigations on escalated or unusual activity related to potential money laundering and/or terrorist financing, and comprising detailed narratives of findings.
- Exciting opportunity to join a team of AML consultants in Midtown Manhattan
- Open-ended contract assignment allowing for professional development and growth
The AML AVP will ensure compliance with policies, procedures and US regulations for the Correspondent Banking and Corporate Banking line of business in relation to AML surveillance. This will involve investigation of suspicious activity from alerts generated by surveillance systems and manual cases from internal and external referrals with SAR reporting as appropriate. This includes ownership of the investigation from assignment to closure and follow-up after closure as needed.
- A compliance opportunity with a bulge bracket financial institution
- An opportunity to work for a top tier bank in Jacksonville
- This position will in the compliance team
- The relevant candiate will have experience with structured or fixed income products
- The main responsibility of this position will be to build out a program from that the ground up that oversees master agreements and policies & prcocedures related to the these debt products
- The role will also involve coordinating with the legal and risk teams to maintain a comprehensive view of related policies and procedures and, securitization agreements.
- Exciting Opportunity to Join a Growing Team!
- World Renowned Financial Corporation!
My client, a global financial services company are currently recruiting for an Emerging Markets Compliance Officer to join the team, based in Manhattan.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing team
- Liaison with various businesses with exposure to senior management
My client, a top tier financial services firm, based in Manhattan are looking for an AVP - AML Surveillance Optimization Candidate to join the team.
- Global Financial Services Firm that is highly regarded
- Excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on the business from day 1