Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
- Conduct compliance reviews and prepare reports in accordance with the Investment Compliance obligations of the firm
- Provide training and support as necessary and ensure appropriate coverage and distribution of workload.
- Review of fund holdings
- Administering the Code of Ethics and code of conduct programs
- Assist in the preparation of various regulatory filings, including Form ADV
- Mutual Fund Compliance Position
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing team
Our client is seeking a KYC Onboarding Consultant to join a team in their Manhattan New York office on an open ended project to assist with a recent uptick in new business acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skill set in well known Global Financial Services Firm.
- Opportunity with a Prestigious International Financial Services Firm
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity for permanent conversion
We are working with a Prestigious International Financial Services Firm in Manhattan, NY that is seeking multiple AML Transaction Monitoring Consultant (s) to join an open ended project in their Financial Investigations Unit (FIU). Competitive hourly rates with overtime and benefits offered through Michael Page.
- Full time contract role with a Prestigious International Firm
- Competitive hourly rate with available overtime and benefits offered through MP
Our Client is seeking an EDD Consultant to join their Know Your Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence Team for a 6 month project in their Tempe, Arizona location. The position offers a competitive hourly rate and benefits through Michael Page.
- Open ended project with an Innovative Fincial Services Firm
- Competitive hourly rate with benefits offered through Michael Page
The EDD Analyst will join a growing team within a prestigious foreign bank. The EDD Analyst will help to sustain the AML Program within the correspondent banking division of the firm. The EDD Analyst will be responsible for conducting due diligence searches, identifying red flags in data and reviewing alerts. Additionally, the EDD Analyst will have a strong understanding of AML regulatory requirements and correspondent banking.
- Seeking consultants with correspondent banking expertise
- Join a growing team within an international financial institution
My client is looking for another member to join their legal team as Counsel.
- Fund Counsel
- Long Island
My client is in need of a Spanish speaking Capital Markets Attorney.
- Spanish Speaking Attorney
- Large Global Bank
The incumbent will develop and maintain appropriate compliance policies, programs, and controls with minimal supervision.
- A senior level role within a Fortune 500 financial services firm.
- An exciting opportunity for anyone with direct Swap Dealer experience.
The Jr. AML Investigator will be joining a prestigious team of consultants located in Manhattan, New York. Responsibilities include monitoring transactions, identifying suspicious activity, investigating wires, and escalating cases for further review.
- Seeking Junior AML professionals for long-term contract opportunity
- 1-4 years of AML transaction monitoring and alert review experience