Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
67 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
My client a, Global Financial Services firm are looking for two Personal Account Dealing AVP candidates to join the team. The roles have been created as the team is expanding and has been given additional headcount.
- Top Tier Global Bank
- Excellent Opportunity for Internal Growth & Development
Our client is a large global bank who is look for a new Assistant General Counsel to join their team. The incumbent should be looking for a long term career due to the institution having very little turnover.
- Assistant General Counsel
- Large Global Bank
Our client is seeking a Sr. KYC Compliance Analyst for an expanding group within a top tier financial services firm in its New Jersey office. This individual must be well versed in reviewing KYC documentation, forming an opinion on the findings, and making a final prompt decision.
- Seeking Sr. KYC Compliance Analyst for growing group in prestigious bank
- Opportunity for contract extension and further job opportunity
The Broker Dealer Compliance Consultant will be working closely with the Risk Management Group on a 3 month-long project to perform regulatory compliance activities such as processing and record keeping for Form BD and ADV firm registrations.
- Seeking individual with strong broker dealer compliance experience to join team
- Work for prestigious international financial services firm for 3 month contract
Our client is a Top Law Firm in Manhattan, NY seeking an Internal Controls Compliance Consultant to assist in the internal management of an upcoming Audit. Competitive compensation is on offer and our client has made it known that this is an immediate need with the potential for permanent employment.
- Opportunity with a Top Law Firm in Manhattan, NY
- Competitive compensation with potential for permanent employment
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Testing Consultant is to develop and implement testing procedures in order to identify and mitigate regulatory risk. He/She will review standards and monitor all compliance testing in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The Consultant will have strong analytical skills with sound judgment and a keen eye for detail.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD20 - USD35 per hour (USD41,597 - USD72,794)
- Exciting opportunity to develop and implement Compliance testing plans.
- Opportunity to join a small team within a prestigious investment bank.
Our client is a prestigious foreign bank seeking a Junior AML Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join a team on an open ended project in Midtown Manhattan, NY. This individual will be joining a team tasked with monitoring correspondent banking transactions for suspicious activity. Given this bank's reputation and work-flow history, this contract has the potential to extend into a permanent role in the future.
- AML Transaction Monitoring Analyst needed in Midtown Manhattan
- Opportunity with a prestigous foreign bank with competitive junior rates
My client, a top tier financial services firm are recruiting for an AML Data Analytics Associate to join the team based in Manhattan (Downtown).
- Top Tier Boutique Financial Services Firm
- Unique opportunity with great opportunity for growth
Our client is looking for an AML OFAC Compliance Senior Associate for their Financial Services firm in New York City. They are looking to add an analytic, problem solver to their Compliance Department.
- Grow professionally within a fast-paced and challenging business environment
- Gain significant exposure to largest financial market in the world, the FX marke