Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The AVP Regulatory Affairs Analyst will collect information and provide useful recommendations on current remediation plans.
- Liaise with key stakeholders!
- A great opportunity for a detail oriented compliance professional!
Exciting opportunity for a BSA/AML compliance officer to join a global bank conducting risk assessments.
FoxboroughPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- Prestigious Global Bank
- Exciting opportunity within the compliance risk space!
Compliance Assistant needed for a boutique Fee-Only RIA in Foxborough. This is a unique opportunity that allows for a flexible schedule and the ability to make this position your own. This individual would be responsible for assisting with development of internal compliance policies and procedures, liaise with external compliance consultants, and be the point of contact for the SEC.
- Boutique Fee-Only RIA seeking experienced compliance assistant
- Flexible hours and ability to make the position your own depending on experience
We are working with a Prestigious International Financial Services Firm in Manhattan, NY that is seeking multiple AML Transaction Monitoring Consultant (s) to join an open ended project in their Financial Investigations Unit (FIU). Competitive hourly rates with overtime and benefits offered through Michael Page.
- Full time contract role with a Prestigious International Firm
- Competitive hourly rate with available overtime and benefits offered through MP
Our Client is seeking several BSA/AML Investigator (s) to assist in a large scale open-ended AML Remediation project in their downtown Manhattan, New York office. This contract opportunity offers a competitive hourly rate with benefits through Michael Page.
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a Prestigious International Bank in Manhattan
- Competitive hourly rate with benefits through Michael Page
The AML/BSA Analyst will be an integral part of a growing compliance team. The AML/BSA Analyst will investigate accounts and wire activity for potential fraud. The AML/BSA Analyst will be responsible for conducting transaction monitoring on account activity and displaying a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and attention to detail through their work.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing firm.
- Strong AML/BSA Investigators needed.
Entry-level Financial Consultant role with a boutique Financial Consulting Firm in Midtown. Excellent opportunity for candidates with 0-2 years of experience.
- Junior Financial Consultant
- KYC and AML Experience
Our Client is looking for a new member to join their compliance team here in their New York Office.
- Treasury Compliance
- Large Global Bank
This is a unique opportunity to join a top RIA in a position that will allow you to broaden your regulatory experience in a hands-on environment. The Compliance Analyst is a high exposure role that will work directly alongside the CCO/GC and across all teams within the firm, including Trading, Operations, Marketing, and Distribution. This role will also engage with external business parties, vendors, and financial institutions.
- Top Asset Manager with $2 billion AUM launching new mutual fund products
- 3-6 years in investment compliance; 40 ACT & mutual funds; marketing compliance
As part of the Brokerage Compliance team, the Suitability Testing Consultant will conduct independent testing. The Suitability Testing Consultant will have experience within a broker dealer entity and will have a strong understanding of FINRA rules. This consultant will join a growing team within a prestigious financial institution. Additionally, the Suitability Testing Consultant will assist in identifying compliance risks and participate in Testing Inspections.
- Must have experience within brokerage compliance.
- Suitability testing experience required.