Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
89 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The AVP level Inquiries and Surveillance Analyst will be responsible for the investigation process from start to finish.
- This top tier bank has initiatives designed to support your professional growth
- Great opportunity for someone with a background in fraud investigations
The QA Compliance Consultant will be joining a team of individuals to help assist the Chief Compliance Officer in all compliance functions. This position is a contract opportunity and is not paying travel or expenses.
- Seeking skilled compliance professional to assist in risk assessment and testing
- Exciting opportunity with French bank located in New York, NY
Our Client is looking for a new Compliance Analyst to join their team on the buy-side.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD25 - USD50 per hour (USD51,996 - USD103,992)
- Compliance Analyst
Our client is a prestigious foreign bank seeking a number of Transaction Monitoring Analysts to engage in a 6 month project in Manhattan, NY, in the Financial Services space.This individual will be tasked with monitoring correspondent banking transactions, and investigating and escalating alerts as well. Given this bank's reputation and project history, this contract has the potential to extend into a permanent role in the future.
- Excellent opportunity with a prestigous foreign bank in Manhattan
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime opportunities
A well-established New York based bank is looking for a AML/BSA Senior Analyst with prior experience in the Financial Services sector.
- A permanent AML/BSA Senior Analyst position within a growing organization
- Opportunity to expand compliance skill set and be the SME on the team
Working with the legal team on matters concerning derivatives, and regulatory related issues with the bank. The incumbent will work on transactions and progress within the space.
- AVP Derivatives and Regulatory Attorney
- Large Global Bank
Our client, a top tier financial services firm, is seeking an OFAC Sanctions Analyst for a contract opportunity in their Manhattan office. This individual will be responsible for conducting sanctions screening of real time hits in Ficrosoft for potential sanctions violations, ensuring alerts are reviewed and escalated properly, assisting with clearing negative media escalations and more.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD30 - USD45 per hour (USD62,395 - USD93,593)
- AML Sanctions professional needed for exciting opportunity
- Prestigious bank in Midtown Manhattan
Our client is an established foreign bank seeking a Correspondent Banking Investigator for a 6 month assignment in Manhattan. This individual will be working together with a team to conduct US Dollar clearing and investigate banking activity for potential money laundering related to suspicious activity. Given this bank's work flow model, this position does allow for potential permanent employment down the line.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD30 - USD45 per day (USD7,799 - USD11,699)
- Opportunity to work with a prestigious foreign bank in Manhattan
- Competitive hourly compensation with Michael Page benefits
Our client is a prestigious foreign bank seeking an AML Consultant for a 6 month project in Midtown Manhattan, NY. This individual will be working in a midsize team drafting and submitting SARs in the banking and financial services industry. Given this Bank's reputation in the Financial Services space and work-flow history, this contract has the potential to extend into a permanent role.
TempeTemporaryUSD30 - USD45 per hour (USD62,395 - USD93,593)
- Opportunity to work with a prestigious foreign bank in Mid-town Manhattan
- Competetive hourly compensation with potential for
Our client is an innovative US based commercial bank specializing in technology seeking an EDD Specialist for a 6 month assignment in Tempe, Arizona. This candidate will be working as a part of the bank's KYC/EDD Team first and foremost responsible for assessing client BSA/AML risks at initial onboarding and through the duration of the client's relationship. This position in the Banking and Financial Services space has potential to offer overtime.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative US commercial bank
- Competitive hourly rate with potential for overtime