Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Credit business with a successful 10+ year track seeks a Credit Analyst with Technology Media Telecom expertise.
- Investment Analyst
- TMT - Technology - Software
Our client is seeking someone to join their strategic cost management team to provide detailed financial, business and strategic analysis. We are only seeking candidates with experience working in financial services.
- Exciting Role in one of the fastest growing credit card issuers nationwide
- Strategic Finance Role
Growing Financial Services Firm seeks experienced hire for their Credit Department
HoustonPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- Experienced Financial Services Professional, must have worked in a Credit Role
- Review Financial Statements for engery, power, commodities, project finance
Fast growing international commodities trading and distribution company is looking for a dynamic candidate with 1-4 years of experience in finance, to join the finance team for the newly created position of Credit Analyst.
New YorkPermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Multination oil and gas trading and distribution company
- Fast paced environment with carreer growth opportunities
The incumbent is responsible for the credit review and credit risk analysis work. The credit analyst's goal is to analyze and control the credit risk in the branch. You should be able to identify, analyze and give recommendations on credit risk related work.
- Credit Analyst
- Vice President
The incumbent will be responsible for compliance advisory on the sales and trading desk in regards to emerging markets.
New YorkPermanentUSD95,000 - USD110,000
- Emerging Markets Compliance
- Vice President
The senior credit analyst is responsible for facilitating growth of the assigned credit portfolio. This includes analyzing companies and industries as well as conducting presentations on findings to senior management. This role will be reporting directly into the Chief Regional Credit Officer.
New YorkPermanentUSD125,000 - USD170,000
- Senior Credit Analyst
- Global Commercial Bank
- Our client is looking for an experience credit risk officer who will review and sign off new Commercial Real Estate transactions and participate in the review of new commercial & industrial requests.
- Work with the Chief Credit Officer int he review of monthly and quarterly ALLL
- Senior Credit Officer position overseeing Commercial Real Estate credit requests
- Reporting directly to the Chief Credit Officer