Banking & Financial Services - Internal Audit jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- PortlandPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
The Internal Controls Manager will mainly be responsible for monitoring the internal control program with strong focus on the coordination of the Sarbanes-Oxley internal control environment.
- Internal Controls Manager position in Portland
- national wide operating diversified energy and utility employer
Our client, is a growing international bank who is implementing their IHC program and is looking to grow out their Internal Audit team.
Mount ProspectPermanentUSD105,000 - USD112,000
- Growing Bank Looking for Experienced Auditors
- Opportunity to get exposure to all areas of Banking
The Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review group is responsible for auditing the company's internal report on company assets and capital to verify that the firm can potentially perform well in times of economic and financial stress in the industry.
- Firm With A Large Global Platform
- Fantastic Career Growth Opportunity
This position will be responsible for the development of a risk based plan to audit the US audit businesses and processes of an International Investment Bank, including outsourced services. This individual will manage audit staff, oversee audit findings and recommendations.
- Have Direct Ownership of Audit Department in US
- Ability to have control of function and grow out the team
This position will be assisting the audit team with their coverage of the Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet areas.
- Top-Tier Bank
- Great Senior-Level Exposure
This position will assist the Chief Auditor perform the company's governance, risk and control policies, processes and procedures to assess compliance and identify areas of improvement.
- Growing Financial Services Firm
- Working Directly for the Chief Auditor