Banking & Financial Services - Internal Audit jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
This position will be assisting the audit team with their coverage of the Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet areas.
- Top-Tier Bank
- Great Senior-Level Exposure
This position will assist the Chief Auditor perform the company's governance, risk and control policies, processes and procedures to assess compliance and identify areas of improvement.
InternationalPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Growing Financial Services Firm
- Working Directly for the Chief Auditor
This position reports directly into the Chief Auditor and will help him design and implement the risk control framework for the bank.
- Great Exposure to Senior-Level Management
- Opportunity for Growth
This role is a VP of CCAR Audit for a Global Investment Bank in New York.
- Global Investment Bank in Process of Building CCAR Audit Function
- Looking for Individuals with Strong CCAR and/or Audit Experience
Global Investment Bank is in process of growing their quantitative/model governance group. This role is currently at the AVP level in hopes to fast tracking this person to a Managerial level role.
- Global Investment Bank in Need of Risk Management Candidates
- Fast Track to Managerial Roles Available
The position holder will assist the Audit team in assignments primarily focused around SOX controls testing.
- Great Opportunity to get Exposure to a REIT
- Senior Level Exposure
The Technology Infrastructure Audit team performs reviews of technology risks and controls within one of the leading international investment banks. The team covers the cyber security/information security, business resilience, technology governance and technology infrastructure functions of the firm (cloud computing, software-defined infrastructure, market data distribution, data centers, servers, desktops, networks, voice, e-mail, databases and enterprise storage systems).
- Large International Bank
- Working Directly with Senior-Level Management
Our client is expanding their presence in the US Market rapidly and looking for additional headcount for the Front Office/Capital Markets Audit function.
- Top Ranked Global Investment Bank in Growth Mode
- Front Office/Sales and Trading Auditors Needed
This position will provide analytics strategy and support for audit teams (Securities-IBD, Investment Management, Corporate (Finance, Risk, Services), and Technology teams) with optimizing the audit approach and testing to focus on the areas or risks that need the most attention.
- Great Opportunity to work in one of World's Largest Investment Banks
- Opportunity for Growth - Brand New Team