Banking & Financial Services - Internal Audit jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This position will be responsible for the development of a risk based plan to audit the US audit businesses and processes of an International Investment Bank, including outsourced services. This individual will manage audit staff, oversee audit findings and recommendations.
- Have Direct Ownership of Audit Department in US
- Ability to have control of function and grow out the team
This position will be assisting the audit team with their coverage of the Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet areas.
- Top-Tier Bank
- Great Senior-Level Exposure
This position will assist the Chief Auditor perform the company's governance, risk and control policies, processes and procedures to assess compliance and identify areas of improvement.
InternationalPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Growing Financial Services Firm
- Working Directly for the Chief Auditor
This position reports directly into the Chief Auditor and will help him design and implement the risk control framework for the bank.
- Great Exposure to Senior-Level Management
- Opportunity for Growth
This role is a VP of CCAR Audit for a Global Investment Bank in New York.
- Global Investment Bank in Process of Building CCAR Audit Function
- Looking for Individuals with Strong CCAR and/or Audit Experience
Global Investment Bank is in process of growing their quantitative/model governance group. This role is currently at the AVP level in hopes to fast tracking this person to a Managerial level role.
- Global Investment Bank in Need of Risk Management Candidates
- Fast Track to Managerial Roles Available
The position holder will assist the Audit team in assignments primarily focused around SOX controls testing.
- Great Opportunity to get Exposure to a REIT
- Senior Level Exposure
The Technology Infrastructure Audit team performs reviews of technology risks and controls within one of the leading international investment banks. The team covers the cyber security/information security, business resilience, technology governance and technology infrastructure functions of the firm (cloud computing, software-defined infrastructure, market data distribution, data centers, servers, desktops, networks, voice, e-mail, databases and enterprise storage systems).
- Large International Bank
- Working Directly with Senior-Level Management