Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
Provide cash management solutions to clients and manage the development, testing and implementation of new products and services through the coordination and collaboration with internal departments, external vendors and clients. Understand compliance requirements, conduct risk assessments and identify any potential risks, and provide reports to management and auditors.
- Associate Product Manager
- Cash Management Sales, Client Service & Project Management
In this position you will manage and oversee the daily operations of the Commercial Loan Servicing area. Additionally, you will prepare and execute funding of loan packages and documentation in accordance with guidelines and policies.
- Opportunity to work with a top tier commerical banking institution
- Opportunity to Manage a team within Loan Servicing
FX Specialist needed for expanding team
- FX Specialist
- Support FX Trade Operations
Candidate will support Treasury and Cash Management Services
- Treasury Operations
- Payments and Cash Management
A Settlements Specialist will be responsible for working at a global investment bank alongside traders and the client services team in the Greater New York area.
- At A Global Investment Bank And Institutional Securities Firm
- Opportunity To Work In The Greater New York Area
Market Leading Broker Dealer is seeking a driven individual to join its rapidly exanding SEF Execution & Client Support Team
- Market Leading Broker Dealer
- Rapidly Expanding SEF Client Support & Execution Team
Our client is seeking an intelligent, talented and detail oriented candidate to join their Middle Office/Operations team that offers direct working exposure to various markets and opportunities teams in the company, including Trading, IT and Legal, and Compliance.
- Our Client is a Top Tier Hedge Fund based in NYC
- Our Client is seeking a Middle Office Analyst based on Equities & Futures/Option
The team is recruiting a trade support associate who will have wide-ranging responsibilities in performing this role, ranging from daily control checkpoints, reconciliations and P&L investigations to accommodating ad hoc tasks from the trading desk and the other operational teams with whom we partner.
- Our Client is a Leading Investment Bank based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a Trade Support - Derivatives Associate.
This Individual will be responsible for providing superior client service to our counterparties, participate in and ensure all day to day activities are completed; ensure controls are in place and being followed; and ensure proper MIS and Reporting is in place. The role will be responsible for servicing all aspects of client servicing for the Equity Derivatives Business.
- Our Client is a Leading Global Investment Bank based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a Equity Derivatives Client Service Representative.
This Department provides collateral examination monitoring services to the trade commodity finance client base. A collateral examiner is an analyst performs analysis and evaluation of a borrower's collateral, focused primarily on but not limited to accounts receivable, inventory, internal processes, and borrowing base report preparation procedures. The evaluation is performed to ensure the company has the ability to report accurate and
- Market Leading International Investment Bank
- Rapidly Expanding Commodity Collateral Team