Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Our Client is seeking an entry-level professional (1-3 years of job experience) to fill an open full-time portfolio administrator position at the firm. This position will expose the chosen candidate to many aspects of the investment management profession. Training will be provided as required, but the candidate must have excellent writing, computer, and communication skills.
- Our Client is a fee-only registered investment advisor based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a Junior Portfolio Administrator.
A Settlements Specialist will be responsible for working at a global investment bank alongside traders and the client services team in the Greater New York area.
- At A Global Investment Bank And Institutional Securities Firm
- Opportunity To Work In The Greater New York Area
The SEF Market Analyst would have a dual reporting line into the SEF Product Manager and the Head of US Market Support. Working with the Product Manager, the SEF Market Analyst would interact with the regulatory entities (DTCC, NFA and CFTC). This includes any queries/concerns/issues from those regulatory entities.
- Our Client is focused on eletronic markets and post trade business.
- Our Client is seeking a SEF Market Analyst to join their team in NY.
The Market Data Analyst will sit in Jersey City and be responsible for the Day-to-day procurement and management of Market Data services for broking desks.
- Our client is a is a leading markets operator and provider of execution and info
- This is a great opportunity to join a global Financial Services Firm
Market Leading International Investment Bank is seeking a driven individual to join a Rapidly Expanding Reference Date team.
- Market Leading International Investment Bank
- Rapidly Expanding Reference Date Team
Great opportunity for Mandarin speaking candidates with at least 3 year of experience with USD Payments and Wire Transfers.
- USD Payments and Funds Transfers
- Mandarin Speaker
This is a client facing role, responsible for acting as a relationship manager for US Corporate Deposits.
ManhattanPermanentUSD75,000 - USD140,000
- AVP Corporate Deposits
- Relationship Manager, Mandarin Speaker
AVP Trade Support role, responsible for FX and Money Markets trade operations and settlements.
- FX Money Markets AVP
- Trade Support and Operations-Mandarin Speaker
Our Client, a financial services firm, is looking for an experienced collections associate to add to their Boston Office.
- Our client is looking for a Collections Consultant
- Great opportunity to join a well regarded Financial Institution
Our client is currently looking for a Loan Administrator who can work under minimal supervision, using knowledge and skills obtained through prior experience to audit, book, analyze, administer, and reconcile commercial and corporate loans.
- Our client is looking for a Loan Administration Consultant
- Great opportunity to join a well established Global Bank