Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- HoustonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
This professional will be the senior underwriter and business developer for the surety business in Houston. The ideal fit is a corporate banker with at least 10 years experience in Oil & Gas, who will own a book of business, and act primarily in an underwriting and credit analysis role, being the main point of contact of 200 customers, managing the relationship between clients and underwriting team.
- We are looking for an experience O&G banker interested in the insurance market
- Ideal candidate has solid O&G connections and a credit underwriting background
This role will give the candidate complete exposure to all middle and back office aspects of several complex Hedge Funds. The role would also include constant communication across various groups in the firm.
- Large Hedge Fund Rapidly Expanding
- Opportunity for Career Growth
A Loan Closer
- A Loan Closer
- At a leading community bank
We are searching for a candidate to join our client, a top tier investment bank, in a hybrid Cash Management/Treasury Operations role. This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to interact with the many business lines throughout the organization. The candidate will find themselves communicating with Traders, Operational Groups, Accounting and Technology on a daily basis.
InternationalPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- Cash Management/Treasury Operations
- Global, Tier 1 Investment Bank
We are a company that that is among the leaders in the small business loans space across the country. We have been around for 15+ years and are growing rapidly, aiming to disrupt the lending space. We are looking for an individual to help drive the analytics behind a world class sales organization.
- We are a rapidly growing company that just went through a round of funding
- We are looking for an individual to spearhead the operations of the company
- The FX Product control team supports the FX desk in both G10 and EM Products.
- Product Exposure includes Derivatives, FX, Bonds, and Listed Futures/options.
- Product Control is responsible for Daily PL Reporting, Flash to Actual analysis, Front to back reconciliations, P&L Commentary, Manual Adjustment review, Month-end general ledger close and Balance Sheet Attestation.
- Financial Services Group With Global Network
- Multiple Product Exposure Working Alongside Trading Desk
My client, an industry leader in financial services, is looking for call center representatives to join their growing team.
- Major Financial Services Corporation
- Full time salary position
Trade support group responsible for servicing US and European institutional clients. Financial products will include Domestic and International, Fixed Income and Equities.
- Market Leading Broker/Dealer
- Rapidly Expanding Trade Support Group
Top-Tier Hedge Fund ($20B AUM - Rapidly Growing) seeks an intelligent candidate to work on their Middle Office/Operations Team - CDS, IRS, Futures, Options
- Top-Tier Hedge Fund
- Middle Office/Operations Team