Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- AustinPermanentUSD40,000 - USD50,000
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment firm, based in Austin who are currently seeking a highly experienced banking and lending professional to join their growing finance team as a Lending Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused banking and lending candidate to have wider exposure to asset and portfolio management and act as an integral part of the Loan and Deal close processes.
- Lending Assistant for a growing Commerical Real Estate Private Equity
- Fantastic opportunity to work in multiple areas of Commercial Real Estate
To participate in and contribute to all aspects of the deal process with responsibility for all primary quantitative and qualitative analysis of portfolio companies and funds.
- Private Equity Associate
- Private Equity Secondaries
My client is looking for a qualified Financial Reporting Manager for a global scale Financial Service firm based here in Los Angeles.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Well regarded Investment Manager seeks an Analyst for the Credit Investment team. This is a Product Strategy & Business Development role.
- Credit Strategy
- Business Development Investor Relations Product Strategy
Well Regarded Fixed Income Investment team seeks senior Industrials and Materials Analyst.
- Long Only Fixed Income Research
- Industrials and Basic Materials
Long Only Equity Research team seeks to add an experienced Aerospace and Defense Analyst.
- Long-Only Fund
- Aerospace & Defense - Industrials
We are seeking an experienced corporate strategy professional to join our lean Corporate Development group based in New York. The ideal candidate will have spent several years working in investment banking.
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Development
Our client is seeking a public accountant (Big 4) to move into a financial planning role
Maintain quarterly reforecast and annual budget models and processes and prepare various analyses in connection with periodic budgeting and forecasting requirements.
- Provide detailed variance analysis of the budget versus prior forecasts and actual results.
- Consolidate individual budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- New York, NY
The Analyst will join the firm's growing Business Development Support department. The group supports the firm's business development team and serves as a key point of contact to the firm's investor base. This role requires a hands-on individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines. The candidate must have a 'no job is too small' team player mentality.
- Business Development Support Analyst
- ~ $20Bn Asset Manager - NYC
The Manager will join the firm's Business Development Support Services department. The group supports the Business Development executives in preparing for investor meetings, helping to monitor those relationships, and supporting the sales efforts through research, data, process improvement, CRM maintenance and various other sales support areas. This role requires experience managing a team in a fast paced sales environment.
- Manager - Business Development Support
- ~ $20Bn Asset Manager - NYC