Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Well regarded Investment Manager seeks an Analyst for the Credit Investment team. This is a Product Strategy & Business Development role.
- Credit Strategy
- Business Development Investor Relations Product Strategy
Well Regarded Fixed Income Investment team seeks senior Industrials and Materials Analyst.
- Long Only Fixed Income Research
- Industrials and Basic Materials
Long Only Equity Research team seeks to add an experienced Aerospace and Defense Analyst.
- Long-Only Fund
- Aerospace & Defense - Industrials
Long standing global asset manager in NYC is searching for an Administrative Assistant with 1.5-4 years of experience within the financial services industry. Must be tech savvy, and be able to communicate multiple investment strategies.
- Currently seeking a tech savvy, top tier Administrative Assistant with
- 1.5 to 4 years of experience for a Top Asset Manager in NYC
We are seeking an experienced corporate strategy professional to join our lean Corporate Development group based in New York. The ideal candidate will have spent several years working in investment banking.
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Development
Our client is seeking a public accountant (Big 4) to move into a financial planning role
Maintain quarterly reforecast and annual budget models and processes and prepare various analyses in connection with periodic budgeting and forecasting requirements.
- Provide detailed variance analysis of the budget versus prior forecasts and actual results.
- Consolidate individual budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- New York, NY
The Analyst will join the firm's growing Business Development Support department. The group supports the firm's business development team and serves as a key point of contact to the firm's investor base. This role requires a hands-on individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines. The candidate must have a 'no job is too small' team player mentality.
- Business Development Support Analyst
- ~ $20Bn Asset Manager - NYC
The Manager will join the firm's Business Development Support Services department. The group supports the Business Development executives in preparing for investor meetings, helping to monitor those relationships, and supporting the sales efforts through research, data, process improvement, CRM maintenance and various other sales support areas. This role requires experience managing a team in a fast paced sales environment.
- Manager - Business Development Support
- ~ $20Bn Asset Manager - NYC
The Investor Relations team oversees the investor experience, administering a high-quality client service program across the firm's Wealth Manager, High Net Worth and Institutional client base. Primary investor touchpoints include the onboarding process and inbound inquiries. Investor Relations collaborates closely with department leadership and the Marketing group to develop and execute plans in line with business objectives, including electronic fundraising campaigns.
- Investor Relations Analyst
- ~ $20Bn Credit Focused Asset Manager