Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- Los AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD76,000
The Fund Accountant will add to the companies growing Los Angeles team. This opportunity is ideal for those who aim to expand their investment exposure across multiple markets.
AustinPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Los Angeles based Investment Management firm
- Growth opportunities
The Investor Relations Associate will support all aspects of the fundraising, investor relations and firm marketing functions at this growing Austin, TX area real estate investment firm.
- Real Estate Private Equity firm seeks Investor Relations Associate
- Growing company with unique opportunity for an exceptional person
Our a client, a boutique buy side firm, is looking for a junior Investor Relations Analyst/Associate to join their team in their NYC office. Ideal candidates will either be coming either from a similar role at another buy side firm or investment banking.
- NYC Investor Relations
- Boutique Buy Side Firm
My client is looking for a qualified Financial Reporting Manager for a global scale Financial Service firm based here in Los Angeles.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Well regarded Investment Manager seeks an Analyst for the Credit Investment team. This is a Product Strategy & Business Development role.
- Credit Strategy
- Business Development Investor Relations Product Strategy
Well Regarded Fixed Income Investment team seeks senior Industrials and Materials Analyst.
- Long Only Fixed Income Research
- Industrials and Basic Materials
Long Only Equity Research team seeks to add an experienced Aerospace and Defense Analyst.
- Long-Only Fund
- Aerospace & Defense - Industrials
Our client is seeking a public accountant (Big 4) to move into a financial planning role
Maintain quarterly reforecast and annual budget models and processes and prepare various analyses in connection with periodic budgeting and forecasting requirements.
- Provide detailed variance analysis of the budget versus prior forecasts and actual results.
- Consolidate individual budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- New York, NY