Banking & Financial Services - Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
- ConcordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
My client is a boutique wealth management firm located in Northwestern MA. This lean team is seeking to add a support person who can assist in the day-to-day of the firm. This opportunity is an all-encompassing role that will be responsible for supporting the advisors and assisting with client management as well as managing the daily operating functions for the office as a whole.
- wealth management firm in Northwestern MA seeking a strong support candidate
- All-encompassing Client Servies role w/ additional administrative responsibility
Opportunity for junior financial planners to join a well-established, yet growing, investments and wealth management firm in downtown Boston. Exceptional training and mentorship as you step into a lean team of industry leaders and begin your career in wealth management.
- Leading Boston-based wealth management firm growing its Private Client Group
- Jr. candidate with relevant internship to 1 year of wealth management experience
My client is a fee-only boutique wealth management firm that is looking to grow its team with an experienced Financial Advisor with a small book of business. This well-established and growing firm is based out of Cranston, RI and is interested in candidate from an RIA or a wirehouse that is looking for a platform to grow their business and offer their clients a holistic approach to financial planning.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Boutique investment and wealth management firm in RI expanding their practice
- Seeking a Financial Advisor with an existing book of business
Our client offers private banking, private business banking as well as private wealth management that includes investment, trust and brokerage services. Taking pride on their excellent, relationship-based service has resulted in it's leading reputation within the Financial Services industry.
- Become an integral member of a Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Large opportunity for career growth and development