Banking & Financial Services - Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
My client is a fee-only boutique wealth management firm that is looking to grow its team with an experienced Financial Advisor with a small book of business. This well-established and growing firm is based out of Cranston, RI and is interested in candidate from an RIA or a wirehouse that is looking for a platform to grow their business and offer their clients a holistic approach to financial planning.
- Boutique investment and wealth management firm in RI expanding their practice
- Seeking a Financial Advisor with an existing book of business
Opportunity for junior financial planners to join a well-established, yet growing, investments and wealth management firm in downtown Boston. Exceptional training and mentorship as you step into a lean team of industry leaders and begin your career in wealth management.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- investment & wealth management firm w/ $17 billion in assets in downtown Boston
- strong, relevant internship experience OR 1 year full time in wealth management
Our client offers private banking, private business banking as well as private wealth management that includes investment, trust and brokerage services. Taking pride on their excellent, relationship-based service has resulted in it's leading reputation within the Financial Services industry.
- Become an integral member of a Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Large opportunity for career growth and development
My client is seeking a Senior Financial Planner who is interested in an opportunity with a business development focus. The ideal candidate would be sales-oriented with a strong working knowledge of financial planning and investment strategies.
- RIA seeking an experienced Financial Advisor interested in a BD/strategy focus
- $5 billion+ AUM w/ a strong internal investments, research, & operational team
My client is a boutique wealth management firm that provides financial planning and investment management services to individuals, companies, and small business owners. The firm has doubled in assets over the last 3 years and is seeing significant, continued growth and development. My client is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager/Financial Planner that is interested in growing their career in financial advisory.
- Boutique wealth management firm looking to build this new role around the person
- Doubled in assets over the last two years and is looking to continue to grow