Banking & Financial Services - Quantitative Analysis jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Quantitative Analysis jobs
- New YorkTemporaryUSD20 - USD100 per hour (USD41,597 - USD207,984)
My client is looking to add a Model Validation Analyst to their team. This individual will create models for many different financial products within the firm.
New YorkTemporaryUSD15 - USD28 per hour (USD31,198 - USD58,236)
- Our client is a leading Financial Services firm located in New York.
- Our client is looking to add a Model Validator to their team.
The Junior Risk Reporting Analyst will be responsible for developing an automated risk reporting infrastructure for the firm's Operational Risk department. In order to achieve this, the Junior Risk Reporting Analyst will liaise with control functions heads in order to identfy KRI's to develop risk reporting around those data points.
- Our client is a top-tier financial services firm located in New York
- Our client is looking for a Junior Risk Reporting Analyst to join their team.
Risk Management Department of Banking and Financial Services firm is seeking an experienced Quantitative professional to join the team
- Quantitative Analyst to join Banking & Financial Service Firm
- Regulatory and Model Risk Experience required
Key Responsibilities for the Quantitative Developer are:
- Part of the global team working in all asset classes focusing on US Equities.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing Algo in use.
- Maintain and support existing algo frameworks to assist new demands.
- Will be working closely with the electronic business/compliance team to formalize new requirements into projects.
- Direct exposure to front office businesses and traders, sitting on the trading floor.
- Working with the CIP (Commodity Investor Products) group, supporting their business from a quantitative perspective.
- Top tier European invesment bank in New York, NY.