Banking & Financial Services - Real Estate Acquisitions jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Real Estate Acquisitions jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,001
Our client is looking for an Associate to join their Real Estate Asset Management team at their corporate headquarters in Chicago.
The Associate will administer and help manage portfolio capital investments including but not limited to capital budgeting and project completion, capital spend reporting, capital expenditure system development, and underwriting of internal and external investment opportunities.
- Administer and help manage capital investments in firm's portfolio
- Suited for someone with 1+ years exp. in Accounting/FP&A/Real Estate
The Senior Accountant will add to the expanding Accounting team as the company continues to grow through the acquisition of new properties.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding firm
- Irvine based company
This is an opportunity to compliment a rapidly growing accounting team within a company which places high importance on growth from within.
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity in rapidly growing company
- Irvine based organization
Michael page have partnered with a large commercial and multifamily services company who are seeking a Underwriting Analyst to join their credit and loan team and assist in the underwriting and due diligence of capital sourcing and real estate loan deals for their growing portfolio throughout North America.
- Analyst needed for a large real estate firm for their loan and capital sourcing
- primary fopcus will be on underwriting complexe real estate loan deals
The investment Analyst will support the Investment Management team to perform operational and financial management of investments.
- Rapidly expanding Invesment Management comapny
- Based out of El Segundo
Our client, an international investment bank, is actively looking for qualified candidates to join their Real Estate/Mortgage team as an AVP in their Los Angeles, CA office.
- Commercial Real Estate/Mortgage AVP
- International Bank in Los Angeles