Banking & Financial Services - Real Estate Acquisitions jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Real Estate Acquisitions jobs
- New YorkPermanent
These services include:
- Advising clients in out-of-court restructurings and insolvencies
- Debt and equity financings
- Distressed M&A advisory services
- Special-situation principal investing
- Participating in complex negotiations on behalf of clients
- Investment Banking
New York City based Real Estate Investment and Asset Management firm seeking an Analyst or Associate who will directly support two senior investment professionals in all aspects of acquiring and asset managing real estate assets on behalf of the firm.
- NYC-based RE Investment & Asset Mgt. firm seeking an investment Analyst or Asso.
- Responsibilities include acquisitions and asset management
A leading International Private Equity Fund is expanding their New York office and looking to add a Real Estate Investments AVP with a minimum of 6 years experience in real estate asset management and acquisitions.
- Large international investment firm seeks Real Estate Investments AVP
- Minimum of 6-7 years of experience; exposure to asset mgt. & acquisitions a must