Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
84 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The prospective Senior Operational Risk Analyst will report directly to the Head of Operational Risk. The candidate will be responsible for establishing and monitoring the Operational Risk program, Framework, and Processes.
WilmingtonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- My Client seeks a Senior Operational Risk Analyst.
- Leading Financial Services firm hiring in Operational Risk in New York.
The Model Development Lead Analyst will be responsible for developing predictive models and performing statistical analysis. This individual will provide project-specific leadership and work with many stakeholders throughout the Risk team to provide expertise in project design, predictive model development, and model validation.
- My client is a leading investment bank
- My client is seeking a Model Development Lead Analyst to join their growing team
The Operational Risk Manager will work in the firm's New York office, reporting directly to the Head of Operational Risk. This role will require full responsibility for the strategy and direction for Operational Risk Management practiced.
- My Client is seeking an Operational Risk Manager to join their New York team.
- Major Financial Services firm searching for an Operational Risk Manager.
My Client is seeking a mid-level Market Risk Specialist to join their New York team. The eligible candidate would report directly into the Head of Market Risk Management and sick on the Americas Securitized Products Trading team. The role will have a heavy focus on US Agency Mortgage Business and Non-Agency Securitized Products Business. Performing Ad-hoc stress analysis, risk reporting, discussing risk exposures are essential job functions.
- My client is seeking a mid-level Market Risk Specialist.
- My client is looking for a Securitized Products Market Risk Specialist.
Enterprise Risk Management oriented
New YorkPermanentUSD90,000 - USD135,000
- Risk Analyst Lead - Credit Risk
- Excellent Insurance Group
Leading foreign investment bank is seeking an AVP Credit Risk Analyst to join their growing team.
New YorkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD110,000
- Our client is a leading foreign investment bank.
- Our client is looking to find an AVP of Credit Risk to join their growing team.
This role sits on the Market Risk Management team and reports into the Head of Market Risk -Securitized Products Trading. Primarily working with Senior Management within the US Agency Mortgage Business, and Non-agency Securitized Products Business. The candidate will also be responsible for monitoring markets, trading activity, limit utilization, and ad hoc analyses, reporting, and stress-testing.
New YorkPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Seeking a a Market Risk Analyst to join their Securitized Products team.
- My Client is looking for a junior Market Risk Analyst Associate in New York.
The eligible candidate will sit on the U.S. Operational Risk team, assisting with the oversight of IT Risks across U.S. businesses and offices. This role will require the design and implementation of the U.S. IT Risk Management Framework across the 1st and 2nd lines of defense. This role will involve development of methodologies, policies, processes, and tools to support the Operational Risk Framework.
- My Client is seeking a Senior Level Ops Risk Manager with experience in IT.
- My Client is seeking an IT Operational Risk Senior Manager to join New York.
The Credit Risk Associate will be about of the Credit Risk team. This team manages the loan portfolio to support the credit needs of various financial market participants. The candidate will be establishing loan pricing, collateral requirements, and exposure to risk appetites.
Additionally, this role has daily interactions with many Financial Market utilities regarding the trading activity and associated settlement/margin obligations of mutual customers.
- My client is looking for a Credit Risk Associate who is very motivated.
- Great opportunity for growth at a prestigious domestic investment bank.
A leading global financial services firm in investment banking, financial services, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The candidate would be sitting in the Market Risk team, which is an independent risk group within Risk Management. The team identifies, measures, monitors and controls Market Risk. They seek to control risk and return decisions, and reducing volatility.
- Market Risk position at a leading financial services firm.
- Looking for a Market Risk Associate to join their growing team.