Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
My client is a large Financial Services firm located in New York, NY. The team is looking to add additional headcount after they promoted the last Risk Analyst to an AVP.
- Team promotes from within.
- Lots of exposure working with many stakeholders
We are looking for a Finance Change Director with extensive experience in change management and release management.
- Finance Change
- Global Banking Institution
Auditing/third party risk management, regulatory, compliance and enterprise risk management knowledge is required. Bilingual abilities are preferred.
New YorkPermanentUSD90,000 - USD105,000
- Looking for an experienced Risk Project Manger
- Proficient in Mandarin or Cantonese is Mandatory
The Operational Risk team is responsible for 2nd line of defense oversight. The AVP Operational Risk would hold responsibility for assisting the team with faciliating the identification and review of risks, conducting due diligence reviews, managing relationships with key stakeholders, and ensuring that risk is managed effectively.
- My client is a top-tier foreign investment bank.
- My client is looking to add an AVP to their growing team.
The Analyst/Associate-Market Risk will sit in the Market Risk team which is responsible for monitoring market risk, reports and analyses, proposals, settling limits and guidelines. The team is also responsible for formulating and implementing plans relating to market risk management.
The department assesses and manages overall market risk of the Group and receives reports from the core group companies on their market risk management.
- Great opportunity at a global investment bank.
- Hands on experience in Market Risk, Capital Markets and Derivatives.
Purpose of the role:
- Access to the bank's reporting database and inclusion of Model Risk related findings to meet reporting requirements of the team.
- Operation of a reporting tool for Dispensation, Waiver and Breaches relevant to Model Risk.
- Support to the Controls Manager in embedding the Key Risk control requirements for Model Risk across the Group.
- Great opportunity at a leading investment bank.
- Team is expanding and growing.
Multiple Data Governance functions in the NY/ NJ area are hiring for Collibra professionals, both permanent and consulting.
Experience in designing or testing and configuration involving Collibra platform is a must.
New YorkPermanentUSD100 - USD130
- Both permanent and consulting opportunities available for anyone w/ Collibra exp
- Ability to work in prestigious and growing Data Governance functions
This exciting AVP/ Manager role sits within the Data Governance function of a multinational financial services firm here in NY. The Data Governance team is a part of the Controllership so any finance background is a plus. The firm has a very prestigious reputation globally.
- Opportunity in one of the most prestigious financial services firms in NYC
- Fast growth, excellent employee friendly environment, and competitive salary
Our client, a top tier, international investment bank, is looking for an experienced (5-10 year) Product Control Professional.
New YorkPermanentUSD85,000 - USD140,000
- Product Control, AVP
- International Investment Bank, NYC
The AVP Bilingual-Mandarin Credit Risk Reporting will be responsible for managing credit risk in a variety of ways. This individual will monitor and analyze credit risk for the Bank's portfolio as well as on an enterprise level.
- Our client is a major foreign investment bank.
- MYy client is looking to hire an AVP in Credit Risk to join their growing team.