Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- New YorkTemporary
The Analyst/Associate-Market Risk will sit in the Market Risk team which is responsible for monitoring market risk, reports and analyses, proposals, settling limits and guidelines. The team is also responsible for formulating and implementing plans relating to market risk management.
The department assesses and manages overall market risk of the Group and receives reports from the core group companies on their market risk management.
- Great opportunity at a global investment bank.
- Hands on experience in Market Risk, Capital Markets and Derivatives
Looking for a Senior Vice President with a strong Quant and Business Analysis background to work in the Risk Technology group. Position requires knowledge of pricing and risk systems along with some programming skills in Python, Pandas and SQL. The person will work with Risk management, Risk quants and methodology team to understand the business requirements and work with the IT team to get it implemented.
- Exciting opportunity with Global Financial Services Firm
- Next major step in your career
seeking a Manager to assist with the provision of the firm's professional consulting, accounting, valuation, risk, regulatory and compliance, due diligence, controls, operations, and litigation services.
- Senior level position with high exposure
- Work with skilled investment management and financial services professionals
Provide support in the development of a strong, robust and agile Governance and Control framework. Successful candidate will assist in managing projects all across all Regulatory Capital work efforts.
- Large financial services provider
- Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Capital Structural Support
Provide support in the development of a strong Governance and Control framework across the Regulatory Capital production and analytical processes. Assist in managing projects across all Regulatory Capital work efforts.
- AVP-Regulatory Capital Structural Support
- Global Banking Institution
The Risk Assessment professional will be addressing the bank's need for a dedicated resource to manage the the completion of the banks robust risk assessments and assist with their BSA/AML/OFAC functions.
New YorkPermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Compliance opportunity with a top-tier financial institution in New York
- Opportunity to join a growing compliance department with a well-established bank
The AVP/VP Hedge Fund Credit Risk will be responsible for conducting due diligence on the Hedge Fund portfolio of the firm.
- Heavy exposure to senior management
- Opportunity for growth
Ability to translate business strategy into comprehensive risk assessment programs and manage the work of other staff in conducting reviews and developing risk profiles for a variety of functional areas within the Asset Management business segment. Lead large or multiple projects with significant scope and impact. Manage others in performing difficult assignments that are broad in nature requiring
- Ability to get exposure to different business lines and Senior Management
- Great Culture and Work Life Balance
The Quantitative Market Risk Associate will be on the Market Risk Quantitative team which is independent within Firmwide Risk Management. The team is responsible for development of Market Risk models used for risk management and capitalization of the bank's trading businesses.
Work closely with the asset class aligned teams, Market Risk coverage, Market Risk Technology, and Model Risk Governance and Review and collaborates extensively with Market Risk Basel Group, Middle office, etc.
- Great team and culture with this being a key role in the department.
- Excellent opportunity for an Associate level candidate to grow his career.
The AVP-Market Risk candidate will be apart of the Risk Management Division. Working on the fixed income/equity desk with traders. They will be responsible for the production of daily risk management reports, scheduled reports to Head Office and periodic report to New York senior management and other business units.
Measure and identify market-related risks by the Americas Treasury Department.Monitor market-related risks against predefined limits by senior management.
- Great opportunity for someone who is looking for growth and experience.
- Working apart of the broker-dealer arm of one of the largest banks globally.