Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
Loan Administration Associate Vice President will over see all aspects of the Bank's credit risk including collateral management and post loan closing procedures.
- Mandarin Speaking Loan Administration
- Credit Risk and Collateral Management
The role of the fraud risk team is to assess the risks we face and ensure strategies are put in place to mitigate these risks to protect our business, clients and customers without compromising the accessibility of our products and services.
- Top tier financial services firm located in Wilmington, DE
- Massive career growth opportunity
The role of the fraud risk team is to assess the risks the firm is faced with and ensure strategies are put in place to mitigate these risks to protect the business, clients and customers without compromising the accessibility of the products and services.
- Tier 1 Financial Services Firm - Located in Wilmington, DE
- Massive Career Growth Opportunity
Our client, located in Wilmington, is seeking a Risk Management Data Analyst to join its growing team.
- Risk Management Data Analyst
- Growing Financial Services Company in Wilmington DE
Provide support in the development of a strong, robust and agile Governance and Control framework. Successful candidate will assist in managing projects all across all Regulatory Capital work efforts.
- Large financial services provider
- Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Capital Structural Support
Provide support in the development of a strong Governance and Control framework across the Regulatory Capital production and analytical processes. Assist in managing projects across all Regulatory Capital work efforts.
- AVP-Regulatory Capital Structural Support
- Global Banking Institution
The Risk Assessment professional will be addressing the bank's need for a dedicated resource to manage the the completion of the banks robust risk assessments and assist with their BSA/AML/OFAC functions.
New YorkPermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Compliance opportunity with a top-tier financial institution in New York
- Opportunity to join a growing compliance department with a well-established bank
The AVP/VP Hedge Fund Credit Risk will be responsible for conducting due diligence on the Hedge Fund portfolio of the firm.
- Heavy exposure to senior management
- Opportunity for growth
Our client, an international financial service provider, is seeking an AVP Risk Analysis Lead for their credit card business.
- Interest in the Role
- Background suitable for the Role as per Job Spec
Ability to translate business strategy into comprehensive risk assessment programs and manage the work of other staff in conducting reviews and developing risk profiles for a variety of functional areas within the Asset Management business segment. Lead large or multiple projects with significant scope and impact. Manage others in performing difficult assignments that are broad in nature requiring
- Ability to get exposure to different business lines and Senior Management
- Great Culture and Work Life Balance