Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- BuffaloTemporaryUSD30 - USD100 per hour (USD62,395 - USD207,984)
The Risk Data Quality Analyst will support various functions such as remediation activities, management reporting, and stakeholder management. The Risk Data Quality Analyst must have a background in Risk or Finance in relation to regulatory requirements, data management/processing, project management, and documentation.
- My client is a leading global investment bank.
- My client is looking for a candidate with a strong Risk or Finance background.
Small, growing bank in Boston seeking an Information Security Analyst for an all-encompassing role that will cover everything from IS to vendor management. Looking for someone that wants to broaden their skillset and utilize all aspects of their experience in a tangible way that will add real value to the growth and development of the bank.
- Small growing bank in Boston seeking an experienced information security analyst
- High exposure, all-encompassing role covering everything from IS to vendor mngmt
Multiple Data Governance functions in the NY/ NJ area are hiring for Collibra professionals, both permanent and consulting.
Experience in designing or testing and configuration involving Collibra platform is a must.
New YorkPermanentUSD100 - USD130
- Both permanent and consulting opportunities available for anyone w/ Collibra exp
- Ability to work in prestigious and growing Data Governance functions
This exciting AVP/ Manager role sits within the Data Governance function of a multinational financial services firm here in NY. The Data Governance team is a part of the Controllership so any finance background is a plus. The firm has a very prestigious reputation globally.
- Opportunity in one of the most prestigious financial services firms in NYC
- Fast growth, excellent employee friendly environment, and competitive salary
The Lead Fraud Risk Analyst will head the loss/impairment activities related to consumer lending fraud. This role will be responsible, with a team, for all loss mitigation efforts including identifying risk for review by operations, setting up application rules to prevent such applications from getting booked, working with fraud operations, working on new system migration or tools to prevent such losses and other related activities.
- My client is seeking aConsumer Lending Lead Fraud Risk Analyst.
- Seeking an analyst to support senior management on Fraud Risk Management team.
The Operational Risk Transaction Processing Consultant sits on the Operational Risk Management team, within the second line of defense. This role is responsible for independent coverage of risks associated with transaction processing. The focus is narrowed to risk of errors and omissions or duplication in the capture of maintenance of transactions, cash management activities and incomplete transactions.
- My Client is looking for an Operational Risk Transaction Processing Consultant.
- My Client is looking for an Operational Risk Consultant to join New York office.
Our client, a top tier, international investment bank, is looking for an experienced (5-10 year) Product Control Professional.
New YorkPermanentUSD85,000 - USD140,000
- Product Control, AVP
- International Investment Bank, NYC
The AVP Bilingual-Mandarin Credit Risk Reporting will be responsible for managing credit risk in a variety of ways. This individual will monitor and analyze credit risk for the Bank's portfolio as well as on an enterprise level.
- Our client is a major foreign investment bank.
- MYy client is looking to hire an AVP in Credit Risk to join their growing team.
The prospective Senior Operational Risk Analyst will report directly to the Head of Operational Risk. The candidate will be responsible for establishing and monitoring the Operational Risk program, Framework, and Processes.
WilmingtonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- My Client seeks a Senior Operational Risk Analyst.
- Leading Financial Services firm hiring in Operational Risk in New York.
The Model Development Lead Analyst will be responsible for developing predictive models and performing statistical analysis. This individual will provide project-specific leadership and work with many stakeholders throughout the Risk team to provide expertise in project design, predictive model development, and model validation.
- My client is a leading investment bank
- My client is seeking a Model Development Lead Analyst to join their growing team