Banking & Financial Services - Sales & Trading jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Sales & Trading jobs
Boston-based Hedge Fund looking to expand their Trading desk, following the launch of their new fund. 1-7 years of experience trading in any asset class, either buy side or sell side.
- Boston-based hedge fund seeking an experienced Trader
- Invests across equities, derivatives, and fixed income globally
- Global investment bank with assets above $2.7 trillion
- The appropriate candidate will come from a background with subject matter expertise in the private banking / wealth management space
- Top Tier Global Investment Bank Located in Midtown
- Private Banking Senior Manager - Internal Audit
With 3 offices on two continents around the globe, my client has found their niche within the OTC derivatives trading space, and has become a market leader through their significant advantage in purchasing power.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD165,000
- Competitive Compensation Structure and Earning Potential
- Team-based Culture
Page Executive is the Executive Search arm of Michael Page. Our Consultants work at the C-Level to place Senior Level people on a retained basis.
- Retained Only Business
- True Exec Search - C-Suite Work
International client is seeking a sales/marketing person to work in the Global Transactional Banking sales team to effectively market and promote Cash Management Service products to an assigned client segment to increase fee revenue, and liquidity deposits.
- Spanish Speaker
- Cash Management Service Sales Specialist
My client is looking for a new member to join their derivative sales team here in New York. My client is a large global bank with some of the best benefits on the street and great environment.
- Corporate Derivatives Sales
- Director - Large Global Bank
- Experienced CNH Trader
- Experienced Trader
- CNH Trades
The junior trader will provide support to the trading function and will gain exposure to various asset classes and capital structures. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience as a trader with strong analytical and modeling skills along with the ability to be thoughtful about the market dynamics.
- Credit Trader
- Top Tier Buy Side Firm
Michael Page offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude. We are growing aggressively in the United States and looking to add highly competitive people.
- Working for one of the most prestiguous recruitment agencies in the world
- Be in charge of how much you earn