424 Matching Jobs
The Vice President of Construction is responsible for all aspects of construction operations from working with the development team during initial project identification through the stages of development to project close-out. Scope of responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the construction process including estimating, purchasing, production, safety, quality control and reporting. The Vice President of Construction will provide leadership, manage project management staff and develop company operational strategies and standards. The successful candidate will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the construction industry and the ability to direct all construction activities.
AustinPermanentUSD85,000 - USD135,000
- Successful GC is seeking an experienced and innovative leader
- Must have 5+ years in similar role to be considered
The client is a established Austin based general contractor with a pipeline of commercial projects. They are looking for a experienced ground up Project Manager that is looking for a long term opportunity.
AustinPermanentUSD80,000 - USD135,000
- Established general contract with a office in Austin
- Looking for a experienced ground up Project Manager
The client is a Austin based Commercial General Contractor with a growing pipeline of projects and is looking for an experienced Superintendent. The superintendent should have local experience with the subcontractors and have 5+ years of experience.
Villa ParkPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Austin based General Contractor with growing pipeline of Commercial projects
- Looking for a experienced ground up Superintendent
Established over 40 years, my client is a household name in the Chicago Construction industry. Due to growth they are seeking to hire a project manager with an immediate start.
Des PlainesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000
- General Contractor with over 40 years in Chicago
- Name synonymous with Quality Projects
Established civil construction group with focus on Illinois projects, they have a strong pipeline of projects going into 2017 and are currently seeking a Project Manager to join with immediate effect.
- Clear Leader in Chicago Civil Construction
- Centrally located in Chicago
A Project Scheduler plays a vital role in a construction project. You will be helping manage time and resources while preparing and monitoring Primavera Project Schedules for large-scale, highly, multifaceted projects.
- Leading commercial interiors firm seeking Scheduler
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career with a leading construction co.
Philadelphia General Contractor is looking to hire a project manager.
- 2-5 years in project manager role, 10+ experience in Construction required
- Only Local Candidates will be Considered.
Successful General Contractor is looking for a Superintendent with experience in similar role.
DallasPermanentUSD85,000 - USD115,000
- Must have 5+ years of experience in similar position at GC
- Only Local Candidates will be considered
The client is a Commercial General Contractor with offices across Texas. They are looking for a Project Manager with previous ground up Hotel experience to oversee their Hospitality sector in Dallas.
TulsaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Commercial General Contractor with offices across Texas
- Looking for a Project Manager with Hotel Construction experience
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Tulsa based General Contractor with strong pipeline of Commercial projects
- Looking for a Superintendent with ground up & TI construction experience
About Michael Page Construction- Article
Michael Page specializes in recruiting construction professionals across the US.
Our consultants are experts within the industry and have an enviable network of contacts to ensure that our construction job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.
Our clients include developers, occupiers, main contractors, specialist sub-contractors, public sector bodies and design consultancies
We recruit a range of permanent, temporary and contract construction jobs; titles include:
- Head of Construction
- Development Director
- Owners Representative
- Project Manager
- Commercial Management
- Cost Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Bid Manager
As part of PageGroup with 155 offices in 35 countries, we are always up-to-date with global trends in construction recruitment and are able to offer opportunities to job seekers looking to make an international move.
Closer to home, our specialist construction teams have excellent local market knowledge, and are able to provide resume and industry advice to help you progress your career.
You can browse all of the construction jobs we're currently recruiting here.
For construction career advice, or for more information on how we can help you to grow your team, please contact our Michael Page Construction team.
Latest JobsSuperintendent- Commercial Construction- AustinAustinPermanentUSD80,000 - USD135,000Construction Project Manager - Civil ConstructionDes PlainesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000VP of ConstructionPhiladelphiaPermanentScheduler - Commercial InteriorsNew YorkPermanentProject ManagerPhiladelphiaPermanentSuperintendentPhiladelphiaPermanentProject Manager-Hospitality-DallasDallasPermanentUSD85,000 - USD115,000Construction Superintendent - TULSA OKTulsaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000Senior Estimator/Preconstruction Manager - Large GCCharlestonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000View More Jobs