672 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobRockvillePermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
My client is seeking a mid to senior level Project Manager to join their mid size company located in the Rockville area. This company focuses on commercial interior fit outs between 5,000 to 80,000 sq. ft. A majority of their projects are in the downtown Washington DC area. With a younger and laid back office culture, they are looking for someone who will fit in with both their experience as well as attitude.
WestmontPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Lead a project from the Ground-up with a high profile GC
- This type of project will set you up for a great career in construction
Construction Project Manager needed for a growing construction company based in Westmont, IL.
RaleighPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
- Newly established construction company
- In need of experienced, driven Project Managers
Our client is a top general contractor, ranked within the top 20 ENR firms, working on both civil construction and general building projects. This role is essential to the success of their Raleigh operation, where they run many of their Southeast projects out of. Our client is open to relocating the right candidate for this opportunity.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Top civil and general building general contractor; top 20 ENR firm
- Rated one of the top companies to work for in the US
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a well-established firm that has an entrepreneurial culture and tremendous growth. The Senior PM has the full responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction, taking it from concept to completion. A very low turnover, good family vibe, and a unique business model has resulted in this company growing fast in Chicago.
HoustonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Well-established company with an entrepreneurial feel of innovation and growth
- Opportunity to work for a company that knows the importance of work/life balance
My client is a nationwide multifamily company that has been in business for 30+ years and builds garden, mixed use, high density, and high rise projects.
HoustonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD135,000
- Nationwide Multifamily Construction Company needing an Assistant Project Manager
- Looking for an Assistant Project Manager with High Rise experience
My client is a nationwide, luxury quality multifamily company that has been in business for 30+ years and builds garden, mixed use, high density, and high rise projects.
- Nationwide Multifamily Residential Company needing a Project Manager
- Looking for a Project Manager with High Rise experience
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing
- Review and understand all big documents and assess project risks
- Understand project logistics and project schedule
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management Team
- Actively perform pre-construction duties and participate in meetings with clients, owners, and engineers
- Determine labor and equipment costs
- Construction Estimator
- Commercial Interiors
Commercial Project Manager needed for Commercial/Office Projects in Building and Construction industry
Manhattan based GC/CM firm specializing in the commercial sector
- Commercial Project Manager
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career!
Superintendent in Building and Construction industry is to be a captain for on site work!
AustinPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
Austin-based General Construction Contractor that builds a comprehensive range of projects from small to large-scale in the remit of retail, hospitality, office, healthcare, and education is looking for a High End Commercial Interiors Project Manager.
- Mid-sized Austin-Based General Contractor with a growing pipeline
- Looking for an Interiors Project Manager in the Austin Market
About Michael Page Construction- Article
Michael Page specializes in recruiting construction professionals across the US.
Our consultants are experts within the industry and have an enviable network of contacts to ensure that our construction job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.
Our clients include developers, occupiers, main contractors, specialist sub-contractors, public sector bodies and design consultancies
We recruit a range of permanent, temporary and contract construction jobs; titles include:
- Head of Construction
- Development Director
- Owners Representative
- Project Manager
- Commercial Management
- Cost Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Bid Manager
As part of PageGroup with 155 offices in 35 countries, we are always up-to-date with global trends in construction recruitment and are able to offer opportunities to job seekers looking to make an international move.
Closer to home, our specialist construction teams have excellent local market knowledge, and are able to provide resume and industry advice to help you progress your career.
You can browse all of the construction jobs we're currently recruiting here.
For construction career advice, or for more information on how we can help you to grow your team, please contact our Michael Page Construction team.
Latest JobsProject Manager - ConstructionWestmontPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000Senior Estimator - Civil and Bridge ConstructionRaleighPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000Senior Project Manager - IndustrialChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000Assistant Project Manager - Multi Family ConstructionHoustonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000Project Manager - Multi Family ConstructionHoustonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD135,000Commercial Construction Interiors Project ManagerAustinPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000Senior EstimatorDetroitPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000Project ManagerDetroitPermanentUSD75,000 - USD125,000EstimatorDetroitPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000View More Jobs