Construction - Commercial Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Commercial Manager jobs
- WashingtonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000
-Visiting project sites around the city- Reporting project progress back to the owner and senior leaders-Managing project budgets, deadlines, and overall operation-Communicating with contractors, clients, vendors
DetroitPermanentUSD70,000 - USD120,000
- High Profile Projects
- *Great Career Path
This leading General Contractor is known for investing in their people. They have grown out of a small family owned company into a top rated construction firm in the industrial sector. They have needs for a Project Manager strictly because they are growing so much. The average tenure for employees is over 10 years and the keep their people by investing in them and keeping that family feel throughout the company despite their size.
CharlottePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Top Industrial Builder Across The US
- High Profile Clients And Builds
This brand new role will be responsible for selling building products to existing and new build High End Custom Homes and businesses around the Charlotte area, eventually growing into a Director role, managing the business.
- Custom Homes, High-End, construction
- Product Sales, builder
Our client is a progressive, dynamic General Contracting firm seeking a talented Ground up Superintendent. The business has grown significantly winning major new contracts in various sectors thus, is expanding.
- Tremendous Project Pipeline - Ground up and interiors
- Excellent Career Path and Growth Structure
Established General Contractor looking to bring on a project manager who has at least 5 years of experience in the PM role with another GC. Based in Novi, MI with projects all around the Detroit and surrounding areas.
- Work for an Established Contractor who wants to invest in you!
- Exciting projects in and around Detroit
Our client is a progressive, dynamic General Contracting/Construction Management firm seeking a talented Commercial Construction Project Manager. The business has grown significantly winning major new contracts in various sectors.
- Robust Project Pipeline
- Commercial General Contractor undergoing exterme growth
An industry leading general contractor located in Hudson Valley New York focusing on commercial ground-up and interior projects.
- CM/GC specializing in ground up commercial projects
- Great opportunity for a senior project manager to join a growing team
A top general contractor in Detroit is looking to add to their ever expanding team. Looking to bring on a PM who is open to travel around the states doing retail builds.
- A chance to work with a tier one construction company
- Robust pipeline with fortune 500 companies
This leading subcontractor specializes in exterior and interior finishes on commercial construction. The industry is booming creating growth for everyone involved.
- Work with a leading subcontractor in Detroit
- Opportunity to work on the best projects in the area
Commercial Project Manager
- Project Manager opening for commercial projects in New York / New Jersey.
- Seeking talent professional to manage large interior builds.
- Well-established GC/CM firm with numerous projects in progress
- Seeking professional to manage commercial builds