Construction - Construction Director jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Construction Director jobs
- San DiegoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
Tenured company with large pipeline of projects. Company can offer very competitive base salary.
- Tenured company with competitve base salary
- Large pipeline of projects throuout the entire West Coast
This top performing general contractor is looking to bring on a strong superintendent in the Chicago area. They work on projects up to $100M in value and have a large pipeline of work going into the new year.
- Great Opportunit to work with a growing company
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Superintendent in the for an unprecedented project in the Pasadena area. Candidate for the Senior Superintendent role should have extensive background in multifamily construction on projects with a minimum of 50 units.
- Candidates needed to build a prominent $60m Project through 2019
- Company has Full backlog of projects through 2022
The client is an MEP building systems firm that provides innovative, yet practical engineering, construction, service, building automation, and energy solutions. For almost 65 years, we have been optimizing each stage of the building life-cycle with our in-house expertise and improving how buildings are designed, built, and maintained. They are currently a 700+ million dollar company with ambitious growth plans.
BethesdaPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Large MEP building company with great reputation and ambitious growth plans
- Looking for Senior Project Manager - MEP
My client located in Bethesda, MD is targeting a Construction Manager coming out of either a contractor, developer or a property owner to handle large, ground up retail development projects throughout the DC Metro area.
PortlandPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Seeking Construction Manager with experience in large ground up retail projects
- Based in Bethesda, MD
Our client is a Fully-Integrated Real Estate Firm that develops, builds and manages residential multifamily housing. With 30 years of experience in the multifamily industry and a national footprint, our client is quickly expending, and therefore are actively looking for a Vice President of Construction to oversee their operations throughout the Northwest U.S.
NashvillePermanentUSD175,000 - USD200,000
- Top National Developer looking for an experienced VP of Multifamily Construction
- Candidates should have multifamily experience in an executive-level role
Our client is a fully-integrated Real Estate Firm specializing in commercial, single family and multifamily construction. They're currently looking for a Director of Construction to manager their multifamily projects throughout the country.
- Top National Developer is looking for a talented multifamily Executive
- The ideal candidate will have pre-contruction and project management experience
Our client is a General Contractor with a good reputation and a loyal client base. They are currently looking for a Project Executive who will be overseeing junior members of the staff and managing Operations of the business. This person may at some times be tasked with Project Management, but the day to day responsibilities of this person are to manage the business.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- Leadership Opportunity with General Contractor
- Main Function will be Managing Staff (NOT Project Management)
My client is a very successful design/build group focusing on the Chicago commercial market. With a diversified portfolio of projects including high end ground up & interiors multi-family, retail, mixed-use as well as light industrial projects, they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking to appoint a senior project executive with immediate effect.
CharlottePermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Leading Design Build Group in Chicago
- Full Ownership of multiple projects in Chicago
Charlotte based Luxury home-builder has an opening for a Construction Project Manager - Luxury Residential due to rapid new customer demand.
- Construction Project Manager
- Luxury, High End Residiential Projects