Construction - Construction Director jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Construction Director jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD200,000 - USD280,000
A unique opportunity for an experienced executive to lead the continuous development of a large nationwide portfolio of residential and hospitality assets.
HoustonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- One of largest REIT's in the US
- Develop and implement executive level strategies nationwide
The Houston based Commercial General Contractor is looking for a experienced Operations Manager in the Houston area that has previous experience in a role leading a Superintendent/Project Management team and has overseen ground up commercial projects valuing up to $45M.
- Houston Commercial General Contractor with strong pipeline in ground up projects
- Looking for a experienced and driven Operations Manager
My client is a leading general contractor in the commercial construction space. They are currently looking to add a preconstruction director to their team in Dallas!
BostonPermanentUSD170,000 - USD250,000
- My client is looking to hire a Preconstruction Director to their team in Dallas!
- Looking for someone with a strong background in commercial construction!
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading international real estate and property companies in the area that is looking for an experienced Project Executive with an extensive background in healthcare construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable company at a Senior Vice President level to oversee and manage multiple prominent healthcare projects.
- Leading International Real Estate Company
- Executive-level position with a focus on healthcare projects
In this role as Project Executive, you will have responsibility for managing high-level client relationships within the Healthcare construction market in the Boston area. Additionally, you will act as a mentor and leader to more junior Project Management staff employed by the firm, as well as occassionally manage large-scale projects in a hands-on fashion.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Project Executive
- Healthcare Construction
A Construction Manager based in Manhattan is required to drive company growth and planning of well-placed retail locations.
- Exciting international company looking to grow in the New York City market
- Need a Construction Manager who is eager to grow with a company from ground up
The Vice President of Construction will be responsible for all major construction projects in Texas for the multifamily group. He or She will oversee a team of 6 construction directors covering all major metroplexes in Texas. Projects will focus exclusively on multifamily developments in the $30M+ size.
CharlottePermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- Head the Texas operations for a major developer in multifamily construction
- Immediate need due to expanded pipeline of projects in Texas
The Vice President of Multifamily Construction is responsible for construction project management services within Charlotte North Carolina and surrounding areas. The Vice President of Construction will oversee key project delivery focus areas including scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk management.
ReadingPermanentUSD120,000 - USD170,000
- Rapidly growing Developer focused on High-end projects for the Southeast
- Respected developer looking for a Vice President of Multifamily Construction
Organically growing company seeking a strong leader and superintendent to join their company.
- Seeking an experienced General Superintendent to join a PHENOMENAL company
- Candidate may have either multi family OR commercial experience