Construction - Construction Director jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Construction Director jobs
- FloridaPermanentUSD125,000 - USD175,000
Newly created role within one of the country's leading Construction firms.
Ideal for candidates with experience in managing multiple Project Managers and project managing both ground up and renovation work within hotels.
Excellent compensation and future career plans available.
- Newly created role for a growing National Hospitality Construction Firm
- Ideal for candidates experienced in Hospitality Project Management
My client is a national, fully integrated Real Estate Developer. They are a leader in multifamily developments, and have been around for over 30 years. They specialize in developing beautiful garden-style communities throughout the U.S.
ManhattanPermanentUSD300,000 - USD450,000
- Fully-integrated Multifamily Developer is looking for a Director of Operations
- The ideal candidate will have executive-level experience in multi-family
Based in Manhattan and working with arguably one of the top 10 developers in New York, a Director of Development is required to drive all pre-construction, development and subsequent project delivery teams for a multi-year pipeline of major projects.
BostonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- Director of Development, Major Ground Up Projects
Michael Page is currently working with one of nation's premier Real Estate and Development companies that is looking for a Senior Owner's Rep to oversee construction on a $150M+, high-rise, luxury residential development project. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background working for GCs who is interested in transitioning over to the Development side of the market while managing one of Boston's top projects.
- Nationally Prominent Real Estate and Development Firm Seeking Sr. OPM
- Opportunity to manage $150M+, high-rise luxury residential project
Our team is working on a high-level search for an international firm looking to break into the California market, backed by one of the largest Chinese developers in Asia. Their strategy is to buy up high-profile projects in San Francisco and focus on the ROI as opposed to procuring a large volume of low-level work. They're in need of a Director of Construction to be the owner rep for high-rise, high-end condominium developments that they've already secured in downtown SF.
OrlandoPermanentUSD225,000 - USD250,000
- International real estate conglomerate seeking a Director of Construction
- Immediate need due to projected kickoff of first project in April
Our client is a major owner and developer of multifamily projects in the United States. They specialize in developing luxury garden-style apartments, and high-density podiums and wraps.
HoustonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- Head the East Coast operations for a major developer in multifamily construction
- The ideal candidate will have local knowledge and multifamily experience
The Houston based Commercial General Contractor is looking for a experienced Operations Manager in the Houston area that has previous experience in a role leading a Superintendent/Project Management team and has overseen ground up commercial projects valuing up to $45M.
BostonPermanentUSD170,000 - USD250,000
- Houston Commercial General Contractor with strong pipeline in ground up projects
- Looking for a experienced and driven Operations Manager
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading international real estate and property companies in the area that is looking for an experienced Project Executive with an extensive background in healthcare construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable company at a Senior Vice President level to oversee and manage multiple prominent healthcare projects.
- Leading International Real Estate Company
- Executive-level position with a focus on healthcare projects
In this role as Project Executive, you will have responsibility for managing high-level client relationships within the Healthcare construction market in the Boston area. Additionally, you will act as a mentor and leader to more junior Project Management staff employed by the firm, as well as occassionally manage large-scale projects in a hands-on fashion.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Project Executive
- Healthcare Construction
A Construction Manager based in Manhattan is required to drive company growth and planning of well-placed retail locations.
- Exciting international company looking to grow in the New York City market
- Need a Construction Manager who is eager to grow with a company from ground up