Construction - Contract Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- Los AngelesPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
Project Manager needed for multifamily affordable housing project with 4 phases starting in July. My client's general contractor client has a lot of work for the Project Manager, totaling 8 years right now.
- Project Manager with multifamily ground up experience needed, 7+ years
- Well established general contractor hiring for Project Manager in Los Angeles
- A Project Manager located in NYC is required to drive productivity on various interior residential projects
- Top Interiors Construction Firm in NYC looking for a go getter
- Become part of a team and company where growth is encouraged
Construction Superintendent will review project specification and plans to determine staffing requirements. Must meet schedules and projects with crew assignments working closely with operations and management. Establishes work plan for each phase of the project and helps to arrange all personnel and equipment. Directs and coordinates activities of all site personnel. Complete all daily status and safety reports as needed on projects.
- Construction Superintendent
- Previous experience with large projects