Construction - Contract Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- A Project Manager located in NYC is required to drive productivity on various interior residential projects
- Top Interiors Construction Firm in NYC looking for a go getter
- Become part of a team and company where growth is encouraged
Construction Superintendent will review project specification and plans to determine staffing requirements. Must meet schedules and projects with crew assignments working closely with operations and management. Establishes work plan for each phase of the project and helps to arrange all personnel and equipment. Directs and coordinates activities of all site personnel. Complete all daily status and safety reports as needed on projects.
- Construction Superintendent
- Previous experience with large projects
Our client is searching for someone coming from the manufacturing, engineering, or construction space.
- Contracts & Project Assistant Needed!
- 3+ Years Experience
The Jr. Construction Risk Manager is responsible for assisting with overall management of comprehensive corporate risk management/insurance program with a concentration on risk identification, risk transfer and risk retention techniques. Coordinates closely with operations/project management, safety, human resources, legal and estimating while implementing risk management policies and procedures to protect company's assets and minimize liability exposures.
- Global Construction Consultancy seeks rockstar Jr. Risk Manager
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career with a leading global construction co.