Construction - Estimator jobs
98 Matching Jobs
- DenverPermanentUSD125,000 - USD130,000
Large National GC looking for an Estimator for Federal Projects.
- Large National GC looking for an Estimator for Federal Projects
- Estimator with 5+ years experience in Commercial Estimating
Senior Estimator needed for growing general contractor in Los Angeles. West Los Angeles Construction Company with large project pipeline looking to expand their team.
DetroitPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Very experienced company with competitve base salary
- Tenured company with extensize pipeline of projects
This role will have you bidding projects in the interiors, retail, and hospitality sectors for projects in the $5-50M in value. Existing relationships are not necessary but must be able to prove through previous projects a well thought out and thorough bid. Knowing how to create budgets, excellent computer skills, blue book, and ability to work well with others.
DenverPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Career path set to progress quickly
- Savvy, fun, upcoming firm in downtown Detroit
Our Client is an established Denver Based General Contractor with sectors in Healthcare, Automotive, Office, Retail, Restaurant, Industrial.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Fast Growing General Contractor - Denver based
- Looking for an Entry level Estimator to growth with the business
A specialist in retail and commercial projects across the Chicagoland area, my client is currently seeking an experienced senior estimator to take leadership in both people and projects.
- Fast-track career growth
- Young and energetic company
Our client is looking for a experienced estimator to join the team who specializes in high end luxury residential construction. A bulk of their projects are in the mainline and center city.
- Construction Estimator
- High End Residential
Looking to bring on either an entry level estimator or an experienced estimator in the fencing realm. This company is the leading fencing company in the area and nationwide. You will get an opportunity to either learn a new trade or continue on into an opportunity to grow your career and a business.
- Career path set to quickly progress
- Savvy, fun upcoming leading firm
Estimator with a commercial or multifamily construction background needed to join the team of an amazing and growing general contractor in San Diego!
- Estimator of any level needed for general contractor
- Well established general contractor seeking stellar Estimators
The client is a well-established, regionally focused GC in Baltimore that is looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset to help lead the direction of the group. The company, as well as the group is relatively small but has a wide client base in the Baltimore area and is beginning their growth into the D.C. market as well.
ChicagoPermanentUSD125,000 - USD175,000
- Interesting project portfolio
- Industry leading technology
A company synonymous with real estate development not only in the USA but across the world, my client is a respected full service construction & real estate development group with an enviable portfolio of developments in the country.
- Real Estate Development Giant
- Responsible for multiple high-end high-rise developments across the USA