Construction - Estimator jobs
65 Matching Jobs
The Junior Estimator will be responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Junior Estimator also work with the Project Management teams to follow-up on bids and budgets. The Junior Estimator for the Construction industry will be working in Tustin California in Orange County.
Fort LauderdalePermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Junior Estimator needed for growing General Contractor
- General Contractor will project pipeline and expanding personel
Exciting opportunity to join a leading General Contractor with a solid reputation amassed over 50 years.
Owing to their continued growth, the company has a requirement for a Lead Estimator to join their operations.
WashingtonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded Florida General Contractor
- Ideal for established Estimators with a background in educational projects
This design-build general contractor is seeking an Estimator to add to the 6-person pre-construction team. Ideally seeking an individual who is interested in moving into a managerial role within 24 months, depending on company growth. Excellent opportunity for career progression with a highly-regarded DC-based construction company. Office is based in Georgetown.
PortagePermanentUSD79,000 - USD101,000
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years of pre-construction experience?
- Are you seeking a company that offers growth potential and rewards performance?
This position plays a key role in estimating and bidding new projects while supporting management in project plans, requirements, and specifications. The company has been growing steadily year over year and this role will be a key part in continued growth and development.
- Reputable family owned and operated company in business for 50 years
- Diverse projects, strong pipeline, and a ton of growth opportunity in this role
My client is a large General Contractor in the California market and has a very strong 2017 pipeline. With experience working on a variety of projects (multi-family, commercial ground ups, corporate fit outs, and more) their continuous growth has increased shares in the last year by 20% and the projected future looks to continue this trend.
- Seeking a Senior-level estimator with commercial GC experience
- Multifamily and commercial experience preferred
Looking for Senior-Level Estimation talent with Industrial Tilt-Up experience for Greater San Francisco Area.
DetroitPermanentUSD75,000 - USD150,001
- Seeking Senior Estimator for SF
- Hard Bid, Industrial Experience a Must
Fast growing mid-size GC in Detroit looking to bring on a self-motivated estimator with a willingness to learn.
CharlottePermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
- All negotiated work with Top GC in Detroit
- Fast-track career growth with great compensation and benefits
Our client is a national brand and top 50 ENR firm looking to grow its Charlotte presence, and is looking to add a talented Sr. Estimator. The firm is a leading general contractor in the commercial, education, and healthcare sectors, among others, and is looking for experienced Estimators to step in from the first day to be a vital member to the PreCon team.
New YorkPermanentUSD120,000 - USD180,000
- Top 50 ENR Firm Seeking Sr. Estimator in Charlotte
- General Contractor specializing in Commercial, Higher Ed, Healthcare, etc.
Our client is looking for a Construction Estimator to join their team growing team. The position is based in New York. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, reporting and management skills will knowledge of the residential market.
BethesdaPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Estimator with 3+ years experience in the residential market
- Prepare accurate and timely takeoffs and pricing for all phases of construction
Michael Page is looking for a Senior Electrical Estimator who has experience in working on commercial office space build-outs. Our client has an excellent reputation with General Contractors in the Washington D.C. area and are looking to grow their team to take advantage of the current market conditions.
- Looking for strong Estimator with experience in the Electrical space
- Located just north of Washington, D.C.