Construction - Project Manager jobs
247 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- BethesdaPermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
Our client located in Bethesda, MD is one of the most respected General Contractors on the east coast. Their focus on commercial, retail and industrial sectors allows them the flexibility to take on unique projects for design/build, pre-construction and project management solutions.
Kansas CityPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Commercial, Retail and Industrial General Contractor
- Ability to have full control of own projects
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in running multi-million dollar federal projects.
Upper MarlboroPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Growing General Contractor - Projects On A National Scale
- Fantastic Pipeline of Projects - Long Term Government Contracts
Due to recent growth, the company is currently seeking a Project Manager ideally with preconstruction and federal project experience to be an integral part of the team. This individual will be responsible for bidding projects and then running them. For the larger projects, they may only be a PM. This role will be based out of the DC are office in Upper Marlborough, MD.
RestonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Time will be split 50/50 between Pre-Construction and Project Management
- Dynamic role for an individual with some previous exposure to both roles
Due to recent growth, the company is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager ideally with federal project experience as well as medical/healthcare project experience to be an integral part of the team. This individual will be an APM but will also get exposure to Estimating and Pre-Construction. Role offers the opportunity for travel, however, APMs also have the choice to be permanently based out of the office in Reston.
- $40M design/build general contractor based in Reston
- Federal or healthcare general contracting experience is ideal for this role
Opportunity to work with one of California's most exclusive real estate groups. Specialized in the Development of Hotels and Multifamily projects, this high end group is seeking a Project Manager to lead ground up projects throughout San Diego. Project range in size from 50 - 200 rooms.
DetroitPermanentUSD80,000 - USD150,001
- High-end developer specilized in Hospitality.
- California based and vastly expanding.
Well known general contractor with self perform division looking to add motivated individuals to their team.
DallasPermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
- Michigan based GC growing with work in over 25 states
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Our client is one of the top Multifamily Construction companies known throughout the major Texas markets. They are actively looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Dallas.
DallasPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- Dallas based Multifamily Construction Company
- Looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years of experience
Our key client is one of the largest and most reputable Multifamily Developers in the nation with a track record of building High Density properties within the Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) market.
Redwood CityPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- Reputable Multifamily Developer with strong pipeline in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Seeking experienced Construction Project Manager with High Density expertise
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading GC on an exciting new $1bn project.
- Huge Project In Silicon Valley requires a Senior Project Manager
- Must have good experience in management and processing change orders