Construction - Project Manager jobs
200 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- BaltimorePermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
Construction Supervisor - Commercial Renovations
DurhamPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Work for a young, fast paced, growing General Contractor in Baltimore
- Mid-Sized General Contractor Seeking Experienced Construction Supervisor
Our client is a general contractor local to the Raleigh-Durham area. With annual revenues just under $50m annually, our client is focused on relationships and projects only in the Raleigh-Durham area. The culture of my client is one that is extremely team and family oriented. Projects range in size from $1m - $25m.
- Family owned general contractor working just in the local Raleigh area
- Seeking well qualified project managers to grow with in the Raleigh area
This top ENR building and construction firm is seeking an APM ideally with some sort of experience working on Life Science / Pharma projects. This position will report directly into the Project Manager. The best part about this company is the opportunity to grow your career at your own pace. You are able to be promoted based on personal performance rather than tenure with the company.
- Opportunity to join a top ENR firm with opportunity for upward mobility
- Great employee support providing resources and training
- Proven portfolio of ground up work with GC/CM in local area for mixed use / residential projects
- Background with concrete, core & shell work
- Project list & references from within the industry
- Driven to perform, to meet project deadlines, budgets and time-lines
- Ability to communicate with subcontractors, trades, coworkers and construction team
BurlingtonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Residential Ground Up Project Manager for GC/CM firm
- New residential construction
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading CMs and Developers worldwide as they are looking to strategically expand their team in Boston. With a strong pipeline of technically complex projects coming up, they are specifically looking to add an MEP Manager to the team to lead large, $100M+ projects for them.
- Internationally leading Development and Construction Firm
- Excellent Career Progression
The client is a well-established, regionally focused GC in Baltimore that is looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset to help lead the direction of the company. They are focusing on training the next generation to lead the firm in the coming years. The company is relatively small but has a wide client base in the Baltimore area and is beginning their growth throughout the whole Mid-Atlantic market as well. Their sectors include but are not limited to; Higher Education, Office Space, Retail, and Hospitality. This employee will be given the chance to work on large scale projects and will be put in a position to progress quickly into a leadership role.
- Opportunity to be groomed into a leadership role
- Large scale, complex projects
We are a construction management firm looking for a Project Manager for high end commercial interior projects to manage the overall project direction, completion and finances for projects in the New York City Area
BostonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Great career opportunity to join a growing team
- Construction Management Firm specializing in high-end residential interiors
This building and construction company is looking for a strong candidate with management and corporate interior experience to join their Boston team. This design-build firm offers a cohesive and fun office culture that results in great collaboration between the design team and construction team to create a seamless and efficient project process. This results in very high end corporate interior projects that lead to repeat clients and great relationships.
BostonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
- Continuously Growing International Design-Build Firm Seeking Sr. Project Manager
- Opportunity to work for a company that knows the importance of work/life balance
This top ENR building and construction firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Boston team. With an office right outside of the downtown Boston area, they are looking for someone with management and large project experience to be able to come in and hit the ground running. This company offers unlimited growth potential and vertical mobility so that you will always be working towards a target/goal.
- Great work/life balance!
- Opportunity for vertical mobility within the company structure
The client is a small, Baltimore based firm specializing in multi-family construction along with a small portion of office construction as well. They operate specifically in the Baltimore area as of now and they are looking to add great people to their team to increase not only their local work but to also spread throughout the rest of the region. This position will be able to work autonomously and will be given free reign to drive the direction of the company.
- Growing company with an aggressive long term outlook
- The ability to work autonomously