Construction - Project Manager jobs
379 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobRockvillePermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
My client is seeking a mid to senior level Project Manager to join their mid size company located in the Rockville area. This company focuses on commercial interior fit outs between 5,000 to 80,000 sq. ft. A majority of their projects are in the downtown Washington DC area. With a younger and laid back office culture, they are looking for someone who will fit in with both their experience as well as attitude.
ChicagoPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Lead a project from the Ground-up with a high profile GC
- This type of project will set you up for a great career in construction
Salary is open for negotiation for the right candidate who will organize, establish and maintain effective project management processes; coordinate and manage creative design decisions and construction document production; effectively manage changes in the Project; insure quality design and construction work; emphasize "hands-on" management of field operations.
Royal OakPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Salaries open for negotiation
- Black and white career growth
Project Manager for General Contractor in the Healthcare, Educational and light Industrial Construction Industry. The project manager is responsible for the assistance of construction projects coordination, including but not limited to project documentation with the cities, healthcare facilities, clients, for the beginning and end job documentation requirements.
RosemontPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000
- Client is hiring due to growth.
- Very strong retention rate
Construction Assistant Project Manager needed for growing general contractor team in Chicago, Il that have a large pipeline of projects this upcoming year and are looking to expand their team.
DetroitPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Incredible culture, tons of growth potential, and bonuses at all levels
- Growing GC looking at doubling in revenue in 2017.
Reputable General Contractor located in Detroit - primary focus on retail/office projects, commercial tenant improvement, quick service restaurant (QSR), entertainment and hospitality. Due to a strong pipeline, they are immediately seeking the appointment of an experienced and driven construction project executive to lead multiple projects across the Detroit market.
DetroitPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Well known General Contractor with a portfolio worth $7 billion
- Looking to invest in future leaders
Household General Contracting name in Detroit, they have recently secured the development of high end multi-family buildings in Detroit and are in immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager with 2-5 years of experience. The Assistant Project Manager works as a team member in project planning, buyout, scheduling, project management, and close-out for a current Multi-Family construction project.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD122,000
- Salary up to 85k with very attractive benefits
- Growing GC with exciting construction projects in downtown Detroit
My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager - Developer to manage multiple site development projects.
- Project Manager to lead edgy, innovative, inconic projects!
- In 4 years my client has quadrupled their revenue and project pipeline!
Seeking a Sr. Project Manager that will lead the team with development in various residential and commercial projects. Exceptional communication and works effectively with subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals, clients and other project managers
- Top real estate developer with 50+ properties in Chicago
- Great structured career development
The client holds a well-established presence in the greater Boston healthcare market and is a $200 million+ company. The company is seeking an individual who is an experienced project manager with a strong background in healthcare construction, both in ground up and renovation.
- Great leadership opportunity with mid-sized firm
- Located conveniently on Boston's North Shore
Our client has an established presence in the greater Boston healthcare market and is a $200 million+ company. The company is seeking an individual who is an experienced project manager with a strong background in healthcare construction, both in ground up and renovation work.
- Great leadership opportunity role with mid-sized firm
- Located conveniently on Boston's South Shore