Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
- Jersey CityPermanent
Our client is medium sized General Contractor who is under sustained growth.
CharlottePermanentUSD80,000 - USD105,000
- Competitive Base Salary
- Growing General contractor with projects ranging upward of $20 million
Our client is has been is growing a winning a great deal of business in the Charlotte market. With diverse project offerings, our client has completed several types of projects: commercial, higher ed, military, multifamily, industrial, and transportation. While they have a wide variety in their project history, our client has become well known for their interiors construction work and are winning many projects away from competition.
WashingtonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- General contractor experiencing immense growth
- Seeking strong experienced Superintendent
This design-build general contractor is seeking both an APM (2-5 years experience) and a Project Manager (5+ years experience) to add to the team. Office is based outside of DC and projects are largely in DC.
- DC-based design-build general contractor seeking Project Manager
- Company offers huge growth potential and ability to have an immediate impact
Construction Quality Control Manager - Laboratories
- Amazing opportunity for a quality control manager to step into a director role
- Seeking experienced QC Manager with active laboratory experience